Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,318 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry (21373 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by sweetTai(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Danny Young should SHUT UP! Nigerian Mentality is horrible! Is it only in Nigeria musicians are broke? Michael Jackson was broke before he died, R.Kelly couldn't even bail himself out of jail neither could he pay his child support. Bobby Brown, Bow Wow, Ja rule etc. are al broke. We like to equate everything negative to Nigeria. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Oricha79(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why bet scammers come full nairaland now...na wa o
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Stillthebest: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Where is chidinma balling? She's not. How many concerts or shows does she attend these days? They are all coping. They only can't voice out like Waje did. Most of them live in past Glories. Most male artistes are now G guys..

5 Likes

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is Danny young smoking weed? Does he know the meaning of legend
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by holuphisayor(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
When she's not singing about pants grin
The music industry is powered by yahoo boys. lmao

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by gmec23(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
this dude has Larry Gaga on mind. Wetin Larry Gaga get to do 4 music videos sef
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Crossbow(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
StarUp:
DannyYoung is right... If you know you can't drop hit songs back to back every three months, don't bother going into the Nigerian music industry except you want to be illuminatized like "the big two". Waje is good, it's just that her time is up... The Nigerian music industry favours ladies that guys can easily self-service at by just looking at their body shape and twerking style not stiff-bodied ladies...except you want to use one Baba's help or cover up with illegal biz.

What of Teni?
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Fireson: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nbote:
If dey call artistes ppl like Danny Young will come out... D Nigerian Music industry is now a front for Yahoo boys and other illegit hustlers to use as cover
Zanku leg work Oga comes to mind . lipsrsealed
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by livinbygrace: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Stillthebest:
Where is chidinma balling? She's not. How many concerts or shows does she attend these days? They are all coping. They only can't voice out like Waje did. Most of them live in past Glories. Most male artistes are now G guys..

Spot on,same way Cythincia morgan was evicted from her rented house in oMOLE and now rolling with G boys in cotonou.Nigerian entertainment if for the men of underworld(yahoo,drugs,rituals).

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Romeoweezy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Danny, yhu right.... Nigeria music is definitely in a sham... it's all about show biz...ur popularity is determined by d level of ur bank account. gone are the days when new artist will come and make some impact for a couple of years in d music industry before other upcoming artists comes up to take d show from them....but this days it's bin just dis duo for like a decade now!!! I'm not saying they ain't good, no doubt they are ,but how can they be all we have for years in the most populated black country in the world. the system needs to change!!! Beyonce came from no where she took over... Rick Ross came from no where he took over.. Adele came came from no where she took over and won the most Grammy just in one night... Chris brown, Rihanna, Mariam Carey, owl city, jon bellion, Lady gaga, Khalid, Alica keys, tyger, lil wayne, Kendrick, akon, j cole, jay z, brandy, Lionel richy, Shaina twin, Taylor Swift, tatiana, Nicki minaj, jhene aiko, celin dion, t pain, wyclef and many more ...they came they took over and stepped up their games in their own little way

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
candlewax:
legends do what they love because they derive joy from it not for money so waje isn't a legend because she's in it for money.. Money is only a bonus

Calling her a legend is a bit of a stretch 4 me too. I don't she has done enough 2 earn being called a legend. Concerning d money, I thought d story was that she was lamenting cos she didn't have money 4 production. Music is expensive biz& u can't do production with empty pocket. If it was about d money, am sure she would have used bottom power to get what she wanted
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by aprilwise(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigeria entertainment industry is full of fake life and it hard to maintain a fake life than be real. Maybe she can't put up with the demand of fake life that why she is quitting.
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by ChijyWills(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by GoldHorse(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
wetdick:
the way they misuse the word legend up and down and call each other legend even with one song in the nigerian music industry na wa ooh

what has waje sang self. don know her until today

Nigerians like big words. Just like they will call a building with 20 "face me I face you" shops with a big roof ULTRA MODERN" shopping complex!
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oddsman:
What this guy said is freaking deep. Those two he was talking about just has to be "Wizkid and Davido". Them don overblow
The system really needs to change. Talents are dying in Nigeria. How can you spend millions just to promote one song that may not be a guaranteed hit. Radio stations, Video Directors, Music TV stations, DJs will just be making big money off you.
Lets be honest with ourselves, if AJBoxing was based in Nigeria and did not want to go corporate, the best he would have been is a bouncer or bodybuilder. This system kills dreams.

You have spoken well
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Ugosample(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
GoldHorse:

Nigerians like big words. Just like they will call a building with 20 "face me I face you" shops with a big roof ULTRA MODERN" shopping complex!

this one got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by udz: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
wetdick:
the way they misuse the word legend up and down and call each other legend even with one song in the nigerian music industry na wa ooh

what has waje sang self. don know her until today

Ur post show say u be smallie.
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
GoldHorse:

hahaha. LOL

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2019
No industry is easy but your fighting spirit is what matters

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by hardeyincah(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2019
R2bees:
Who is Danny Young??

Former minister of aviation that has passion for music...

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Rick9(m): 1:13am On Mar 27, 2019
GoldHorse:

Don't mind them, the way they misuse words anyhow is so irritating

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Muna1991(f): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2019
I think he is right...we have many talents wasting but nobody gives dem a chance..what of de likes of praiz,brymo and Oda good artistes who sings good songs but are being relegated to de background.we have some very good artistes out dere but unfortunately,no one cares or even gives dem any chance
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Gsteve01(m): 6:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Abeg na who be Danny Young sef. Nawa o. lipsrsealed
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Obidiugwu: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Wow,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos and management,,07052113405
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Jerobiglitz: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2019
This alone will show you that danny is frustrated about what is going on in the music industry, he is looking for a platform in which he will use to pour out his mind about this industry, and this is it.
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Jerobiglitz: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
who get that time to answer that question here, why u no visit your google.
dapadawee:

sorry o I beg who be waje never heard that name before
Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by Mac2016(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
dapadawee:

sorry o I beg who be waje never heard that name before
grin grin grin. You dont know her lest to talk of her being a musician to you..hehehehe

Re: Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry by sweetmusic12: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
A poor, wise man knew how to save the town, and so it was rescued. But afterward no one thought to thank him.

Ecclesiastes 9: 15

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention / Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency / Kunle Afolayan Loses Passport And Laptop In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.