Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,023 members, 7,976,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist (869 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist by gistvicconnects: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ghanaian gospel musician and preacher, Sonnie Badu surprised his Evangelist, Morgan with a new white Mercedes benz. Gistvic Reports.

He said in the video:
"This young man am going to be a blessing to, I told him I saw him driving a car, and told him go to the show room and pick any car and the first car he showed me was a white Mercedes Benz. He has been racking his brain on how he would pay for it, and God said we should surprise him.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/sonnie-badu-gifts-brand-new-white.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist by gistvicconnects: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2019
waaawu...
Re: Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist by itspzpics(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist by GOFRONT(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2019
A new benz was gifted to a god of men.....
Re: Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist by vanida6: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Mercedes my type of car cool
Re: Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist by ValCon888: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2019
You no go pick toyota, na benz u no fit fuel u go carry

(1) (Reply)

Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) / Student Shoot By Robbers In Futminna / Photos From Sen. Akpabio Wife, Unoma Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.