Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,972 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Irreplaceable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irreplaceable? (318 Views)

Storytelling : The Irreplaceable Love ❤️ / Romantic Story: "Irreplaceable Love" (Episode 2) / Romantic Story: "Irreplaceable Love" (Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irreplaceable? by priceless60: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
I met this girl over a year ago after i broke up with my gf. things were so rossy at first and we were both into each other. while we're at work, we practically spend the whole day either chatting or talking on phone.I loved her and I had no doubt she did too. after six months, we started having minor issues. ranging from you've changed alot to you no longer call me the way you used to. From all indication, the cause of these numerous altercations werent actually from me. I tried to commuincte and reach out to her everyday considering we live in different states.Often times, she'll give me attitude that she wants to sleep while we're still talking.At a point i felt like I was doing more of the calling, so I reduced the rate at which I call her. This last time, we had a serious disagreement on phone and she told me she is tired of the relationship before I cut the call. We stopped communicating for over a month now.Within this mute one month of non communication, I met another girl who kept me busy and has been wonderful.She made me forget my gf to an extent mostly in the day but at night, its always difficult for me because we talk every night before we go to bed. Just last night, my gf called me to tell me she is sorry about everything that has happened in the last month and that she is calling because she misses me and loves me. Please what do i do? should I leave her and continue with my new found friendship or forgive her and take her back?
Re: Irreplaceable? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2019
I’m very sure the guy don chop her then jakpa. Nai she remember call you to beg.

That’s the reality bro. Move on with the new girl.

1 Like

Re: Irreplaceable? by rhymesnoni(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
wow... very nice movie, we re waiting for part2

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me / Sorry Relationship / A Must Read For All Women ,the True Definition Of "Brokeness".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.