Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,103 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (45590 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Gforce2019: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hotzone:
Relationship is is like Awaiting Trial

.... and marriage is like life sentence..

It's good to stay single in order to either avoid awaiting trial or life sentence...
No marriage is blissful ...we are all enduring
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pele ringleader

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Baddiezz(f): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
[s]
Bewiseedet:
As a man I know how the guy feels being with such a trash of a lady
[/s]sense eludes you.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by AKPON1: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
muslim umma thing
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by sosa993: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
There's still hope for her. Let her not just commit suicide. Men full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
JoanOluchi:
Very funny

Smallie how far
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by shogsman(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pele ringleader,they call us demons for a reason.

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Daeylar:

[s]You are praising the boy by calling him a Yoruba demon yet bashing the girl,
Sexist Hypocrite

What is a man doing with a girl for 9 years without marriage?

I just tire. Some men think foolishness is an acceptable way of life.

Any man of marriageable age should not stay in a relationship for more than 6 months without wedding discussion or plans. How do you know they didn't speak on marriage?

Mtchewww

Yet there you are firmly entrenched in the "we think of women as trash and so therefore we can treat them anyhow and still blame for being treated badly yet stupidly think they should like us" Alias misogynistic clowns crew.
Nonsense[/s].

Bla bla bla..
At the end of the day..
WHO IS CRYING??
No worry when u turn 50 & lonely. You go dey alright! cheesy
Nonsense and Daeylar!

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by SjMbula(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
I blame Buhari for that
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ipobarethieves: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .Free him,nor need to curse him..This is how sum pipu suffer over their past evil.U see dem running up/down to Alfa,pastor,shrine all in vain.Nothing work until u trace the root cause of ur misfortune and make amendment. GOD WILL NOT SLEEP
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ensamy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Instead of begging God to forgive her for fornicating for 9 yrs with series of abortions , she is instead trying to curse an innocent guy that is free from her bondage. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked God or Satan will never answer her .
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by TemmyT002(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Eh ya
Sorry ehn
Surely you would have seen signs that he is not ready to marry you na.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Baddiezz:
[s][/s]sense eludes you.
lol, it doesn't matter. some lady just need a man to imprison.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Exactly the reason he left you.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by saucerence(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
awwww 9 years nice at least u made it thru secondary school level (6) years and now u re in ur year (3) in university """""" be happy made it dat long.... ode
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by tstx(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
highmood:
you say what? Don't act foolishy and wish a lady with a pure heart for you don't lay a curse on you. It works!
My sister hard such encounter with a guy, though not up to 5 years. I wouldn't know if she cursed the guy, but today, the wife have not held a baby in her womb, the guy had traveled abroad twice and has since been deported. He has been to two places where he was asked to go back and ask for forgiveness. By God's Amazing Grace, my sister had since be married and with a child.
There is spirit following someone whom you dare not provoke- when the person is bitter, the spirit is also bitter. This world is full of mystery, one must act with caution.

My aunt was dumped at the alter in 2006 (after 6 years of courting) ... Her fiancee eloped to canada with someone else they got married there.. currently they are blessed with three kids the man is doing very fine.. While my aunt is still single till today... No kids. Used to live alone.. But had to move in with her mom when my grandpa died.... After all the swear she swear for the guy nothing happened... Don't deceive yourself... Swear no dey work... If you swear for person and bad things begin happen to d said person.. No be your swear dey work.. Na just coincidence

3 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Tywo2018: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just go and wash your head inside Atlantic Ocean. Or else.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
You're talking like this because you're not in the girls shoes
If the guy didn't want her he should have told her all this year's instead of allowing her to bleep him for free
Na God go judge am sha
And he will never see peace in his marriage
Which God are you talking about?? How you go add God and free sex (pre-marital) together??
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by 9jaRealist: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
candlewax:
she deserved it for turning down other guys advances all those years. I remember approaching girls then when I thought they were important, some always say they boyfriend, whenever a grin tells me that, I will always wish her a heartbreak from the boyfriend. Call me a sadist or whatever. I really don't care

Worse than a sadist, you sound like a petty-minded loser... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Worse than a sadist, you sound like a petty-minded loser... grin

Well. You are either right or wrong
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Holuwatoobii(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A distraught Nigerian lady has cursed her boyfriend of 9 years who dumped her to marry another girl, who he has already held  his marriage introduction with. The Nigerian lady who cursed her boyfriend of 9 years who dumped her to marry another girl, disclosed that she stuck to him all through the time he had nothing.
Motunrayo Hardeola who called out her boyfriend identified as Abdul Mumeen Folorunso, wrote;

Adabi mada fun e, wicked boy, useless boy, God will disgrace u. U re not make it in ur life. Eleda ma fi Iya ije and ur family. The time u no get anything I stay with u. But now u just leave me find anoda lady. Olorun a tun da laarin wa

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/lady-curses-her-boyfriend-of-9-years-for-dumping-her-to-marry-another-girl/

chai! That thing dey paaaain
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by 9jaRealist: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
The girl might be bitter and heartbroken now...
But this could also just turn out to be the best thing for her. Clearly, this was not the dude for her.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by OLABOY8495(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
THE GUY GO SUFFER AT LAST.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by FunnyDude(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Curse indeed.

All these Nollywood movies has flawed you guys mindset into believing this kind of SH!T.

What of the money, sperms and calories the guy wasted for straight 9years on her too.

Ladies and emotional game.

She should get lost.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by highmood(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
tstx:

My aunt was dumped at the alter in 2006 (after 6 years of courting) ... Her fiancee eloped to canada with someone else they got married there.. currently they are blessed with three kids the man is doing very fine.. While my aunt is still single till today... No kids. Used to live alone.. But had to move in with her mom when my grandpa died.... After all the swear she swear for the guy nothing happened... Don't deceive yourself... Swear no dey work... If you swear for person and bad things begin happen to d said person.. No be your swear dey work.. Na just coincidence
read my word, A lady who has a clear heart for you. Ask your anuty if she was real. Again, repercussion may not be immediate. So don't think being a sharp guys pays. You may get choked when others scale through.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
tstx:

Ogbeni.... No human being has the power to curse a fellow human being. Don't be deceived

Don’t deceive or cheat people if u don’t want their curse or jazz to fall on you.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
They are not called yoruba demon for nothing na. Lol
But on a serious note, what is a girl doing with a guy fir 9yrs without marriage? undecided
Haba some ppl should be wise oo,
Any girl of marriagable age should BOT stay in a relationship for mor than 6 months without weeding discussions/plans!
Kpele!!

Sadly she would soon join the "men are crap alias Feminists crew"
it all depends when they started dating, it could be that they met in secondary school...
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Unconquerable: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yoruba girls have no rivals when it comes to going through hard times with their partners.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
the curse might work only if the lady didn't cheat on the guy for the 9 years
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Emaprince: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
post=77003433:

The little we understand from her language shows she is so much pained.
There are repercussions in life for this kinda act by men.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
The guy should watch his back : Karma still exist FULLTIME....as long as she was faithful to him!

Take heart sis, God has the best plans for you!
Shut up oga. You always try to sound like the good guy. Captain save-a-skirt..Must you believe every lies being told?

How about all the guy did for her? How about all the pains she might have caused him?

You think that guy will just pick another girl if he deemed her good for marriage? Dating for 9years does not mean she never had any other guy seeing her. This is just what they are good at - always acting the victim

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
sosa993:
There's still hope for her. Let her not just commit suicide. Men full everywhere.
na lie, unless she wants to be a second wife. you better go and read Isaiah 4
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
What a pity... I understand her pain. I believe the man must have reasons for pefering another lady to her. It's still a very painful case.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.