Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,989 members, 7,915,897 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is There Any Way To Backup My Deleted Data From My Iphone 7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Way To Backup My Deleted Data From My Iphone 7? (305 Views)

Got This Bad Boy To Backup My S9➕ / How Can I Recover My Deleted Picture On Facebook / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Way To Backup My Deleted Data From My Iphone 7? by kinhon: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Unfortunately, I lost my data from my iPhone.Is there any way to backup my deleted data from my iPhone 7?
Re: Is There Any Way To Backup My Deleted Data From My Iphone 7? by sajidul: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lost your data from your phone is the common thing now. Most of the people are facing this problem. Even I got the same problems too. Well, Luckily the answer is for your question is "Yes" There is a way to recover your lost data from your iPhone. You can recover your lost data by data recovery software.
Well, you may find much software online to recover your data from your iPhone. I will recommend you to try ONTRACK data recovery software. Ontrack is one of the best data recovery hong kong software. Get the software and install it on your iPhone. You will get the instruction after finish your download.
Last week I lost my important data from my windows. Bu the way i got them back bt Ontrack easy data recovery software. I heard some pretty good reviews about this thats why i recommend. Hope this will help you to recover your all data.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Your Personal Computer / . / Perfect Tips To Grow Your Instagram Page, Tested And Working(netwyzblog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.