Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Education: Is School Truly A Scam? My Perception And Analysis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education: Is School Truly A Scam? My Perception And Analysis (298 Views)

How Binomi Trade ENTERPRISE Scam My Sister On Telegram Today. / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / Corruption: Perception And Reality Indices – The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education: Is School Truly A Scam? My Perception And Analysis by Princehenry11: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Literally, Education is a process or art of imparting knowledge, Judgement and Skill. Education is also the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.

Going in line with the definition above, One can understand that Education offers an individuals...

Read More...

https://dfactual.com/is-school-truly-a-scam-my-perception-and-analysis/

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Cow Refuses To Stand, Watch What They Did Next. [photo&video] / Earn 1$ Per Refer , Minimum Cash Out Is 30$ / Someone Please,help Me Get This Piece.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.