Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,576 members, 7,941,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

50pseamer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50pseamer's Profile / 50pseamer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Advice On Choosing A Car To Buy Within A Budget Of 1.5m-2million Naira by 50pseamer(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
colossus2:

Bros bros cheesy
No hard feelings , just trying to render to render a good service to a sister, is that a crime?
Car Talk / Re: Advice On Choosing A Car To Buy Within A Budget Of 1.5m-2million Naira by 50pseamer(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I don't want preorder.
Thanks for your time

I can also buy it with my money and send to you, i usually have cars , just that i only have a bus left at present, we only need to agree on what you want, negotiaite, and if im sure you are serious, i can buy it and send to you, you pay me before delivery, i think that is fair enough
Car Talk / Re: Advice On Choosing A Car To Buy Within A Budget Of 1.5m-2million Naira by 50pseamer(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oga femmy2010, me I do not want the highlander. do you have a wagon car that can be used for carrying load? A volks preferably

Hi I can help you get what you want from here in Germany at a very good price, and a very neat and good quality car aswell,on amicable terms, my email is markjjother@yahoo.co.uk, if you email me we can then talk on phone once i show you what you need
Properties / Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale Good Location 5.5m At Obawole Ogba by 50pseamer(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
what documents do you have on the land
and will it fldz for 4 mill.
Religion / Re: Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka by 50pseamer(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Whoever wrote this, if he realy needed to write this, why publish it, why not address the issue in private with the Father, I dont think this is the best way to go about it. its looks like an attempt to ridicule Father MbaKa, rather than an attempt by a christian brother to correct his fellow faithful.
Properties / Re: Half Plot Of Land At Obawole Ogba C Of O 5.5m Good Location Call 08138248835 by 50pseamer(m): 2:45am On Jan 29, 2016
How soon can we inspect the land ?
and is it already fenced?
Car Talk / Re: Advice On Choosing A Car To Buy Within A Budget Of 1.5m-2million Naira by 50pseamer(m): 2:43am On Jan 29, 2016
You can get a range of cars or suv on preorder, the only fear now is that the excahnge rate has gone up, what i currently have is a Bus, but i can help you get what you want, Euro is going for about 320 to 340 now, you can get a good mazda jeep for 4500 euros plus shipping to lagos that bout 1.5 million, clearing should be like 380 k
making it 1.88 mil.
you can also get a good car , Mazda, Volkswagen , Audi, Nissan depending on your taste the price will vary, but i can get you a good Nissan Primera with from 2003- 2008 for 3200 euros to lagos , it could be cheaper depending on your choice, you just need to tell me a car you would like the spec and the year and i will tell you what it might cost you and send you pics, you dont need to worry about money so much you can make a little commitment with reciept from my bro and i will finance the car to lagos for you.
Car Talk / Re: Advice On Choosing A Car To Buy Within A Budget Of 1.5m-2million Naira by 50pseamer(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
I can help you get a range of cars or jeep that fit your budget from Germany if you like
Properties / Re: How To Generate Electricity With Water Only (Micro Dam) by 50pseamer(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hi Bro. How do you get the water to the height and fill the tank with water, have you put into your calculation the Energy required to get the water to the height, and the losses you will encouter in recouping the energy at the turbine.
You will need a pump to get the water to the height, except is is rain water you are using, which will need a huge area and gather huge cost to be able to gather a sufficient volume.
Thats just my take as an Engineer , i will need a more detailed info from you , so that i can understand how the power will be generated, and how you intend to source the Energy to fill the reservoir tank.
Properties / Re: Half Plot! Of Dry Land Fenced With Gate@ifako Gbagada= 8m Asking With R/c, by 50pseamer(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi, can i see the picture, and what dilocuments are available on the land?
Properties / Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Ikorodu Beside The Road With Fence& C. Of O by 50pseamer(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Im intrested in the land, do you have pictures? And how far is it to mile 12 bus stop, how much will it go for last?
Properties / Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro, by 50pseamer(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Do you have a picture of it, and what documents are available on it, how far is it to berger, and is it already fenced?
Properties / Re: Half Plot Of Land At Obawole Ogba C Of O 5.5m Good Location Call 08138248835 by 50pseamer(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Is there any building on it? Is it fenced, and can i see a picture of it? How much is it foing for last
Crime / Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by 50pseamer(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rubbish, how is that rape, someone was sleeping with her continously, both anal and vagina, she didnt tell her patents, even stole their money to give to her so called molester, who does that. Ladies need to be sincere she was enjoying it and deserves no pity.Didnt her mum.advice her against men why not listen to her mother she has known from childhood, she chose a stranger over her parents and now looking for pity.

(uote author=Godmother post=40605019]Hmmm, this is quite a touching story and my heart goes out to her. A lot of rape victims prefer to stay hidden for fear of stigmatization (does that still happen ) Anyways, its good more people are coming out. That's the fastest route to healing in such a situation.[/quote]
Autos / Re: Cheap And Clean Lt 28 Shot Frame Bus From Germany Hot! Hot! Hot! by 50pseamer(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Hot Hot still available
Autos / Re: Nissan Primera Estate 2003 Model Fresh Fromgermany For Sale HOT! HOT! HOT! by 50pseamer(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
still available Hot
Autos / Re: Fresh From Germany, 2001 Mazda Xedos 9, Cheap Clean And Very Sound. HOT! HOT! by 50pseamer(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Still available and going
Autos / Re: Fresh From Germany, 2001 Mazda Xedos 9, Cheap Clean And Very Sound. HOT! HOT! by 50pseamer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Available in Lagos call or write for more Info.
Autos / Fresh From Germany, 2001 Mazda Xedos 9, Cheap Clean And Very Sound. HOT! HOT! by 50pseamer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fresh from Germany Lagos port cleared Mazda Xedos 9 , 2001, 120000 Kilometers only, Automatic Transmission, 2.5 Litre Petrol, very sound Engine and very clean body.
going for 1 million naira only Hot! Hot! Hot!
to see and test drive
contact paul on:

Autos / Re: Nissan Primera Estate 2003 Model Fresh Fromgermany For Sale HOT! HOT! HOT! by 50pseamer(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Autos / Nissan Primera Estate 2003 Model Fresh Fromgermany For Sale HOT! HOT! HOT! by 50pseamer(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fresh from Germany Lagos port cleared Nissan Primera 2003, 174000 Kilometers, Automatic Transmission, 1.8 Litre Petrol.
German used, and very sound Engine and very clean
to see and test drive
contact paul on:

Autos / Re: Cheap And Clean Lt 28 Shot Frame Bus From Germany Hot! Hot! Hot! by 50pseamer(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Autos / Cheap And Clean Lt 28 Shot Frame Bus From Germany Hot! Hot! Hot! by 50pseamer(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fresh from Germany Lagos port cleared LT 28 short frame, Diesel.
German used, and very sound Engine, low milleage.
to see the bus and test drive or for more pictures
contact paul on:

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
eddieo:
You shied away from all my questions only giving me stories..You have not answered any of the questions...It only goes to show that you never had a BSc..probably you did your PGD just as youve been jumping in defense of those with HND along with PGD especially the lecturers (those with HND ) in YABATECH because they probably had an MSc/PGD (a route they must take to lecture ) instead of the requisite BSc degree. probably they are INSTRUCTORS but not LECTURERS. A BSc holder will not have to go all the length acquiring an MSc before lecturing in a polytechnic. even corpers with BSc lecture in the polytechnic something that isnt acceptable in the university..im not disagreeing with you on members of staff of the institution having a PhD..the Current rector of the school obtained her PhD just some years ago from my department.please dwell on the HND /BSc Certificate and stop trying to mislead HND holders. encourage them to add to what they have. that is not to say paper qualification is what makes one rich whether HND or BSc.im not in the opinion of paper qualification is all..you seem to boast so much as if you know the peak of education ive attained. i can bet my one cent, you dont have a BSc degree...but im happy for you if you picked up the challenge to enroll for some higher degrees..well, accounting isnt my field of expertise, but get your data well and find out between BSc degree holders and HND degree holders which set of people patronize professional certifications like and ICAN and others the most,,definitely the answer you ll get is HND holders..they have higher number of enrollment based on the quest to level on point or better in terms of employment opportunities than the BSc. Holders..stop blowing your trumpet too much because you dont know who you replying to. send me a pm and we will exchange proofs of awards and height of academic excellence.
Its unfortunate that you could not pick the answers to the questions you asked from the essay i gave you. To help you again go to the website of yabatech you will see the academic profile of the lecturers there, for example the HOD of Industrial Maintenance Engineering going by nwosu by name had HND,PGD and M.tech i think, not interested in a arguement with you,because if i told you that yabatech had the best welding facility at a time you should have extracted the answer to your question from it, about facilities.
I cant send you a copy of my certificate to convince you but add me on skype markjjother and you can see my certificates pictures of my time at uni, awards and maybe i can flash to you a couple of written papers only on skype so you dont have a copy of my credentials, doing this just to make you see reasons that HND is not a disease. And you obviously know very little and think you are smart. Why should I lie about a university degree, I guess you really attach so much value to it. And you think its a basis to claim seniority. And when you call me on skype have your certicate photos to prove you went to the uni, academic and research papers you have written ready, just to show on skype and then i can talk further. This is a challenge dont say someone is just an HND or PGD holder when you have no proof and its so apparent you did little research because a short visit to yabatech website would have proved you wrong on the lecturer/instructor issue. I invite you to show me with proof that you are better than me, and to show me you have bachelors and i dont, will be waiting for you to call on skype dont chicken out!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
eddieo:
Its obvious you never attended any university and just ranting about what you don't understand. Ill ask you four questions.
1. In Yabatech, were you lectured by HND holders or BSc. holders.
2. How many HND holders have YABATECH employed as lecturers?
3. If you were lectured by BSc. holders in the polytechnic, where did those BSc holders learn the practical based courses they thought you in YABATECH?
4. As at present, how many machines or equipment are currently functional in the polytechnics to give poly graduates rigorous experience practically?.
Very soon you ll tell me Nigeria is advanced than America or the Europe you are claiming to have studied at is..
Stop misguiding HND holders..its better you advise them to take conversion courses than massaging their ego.
i have HND holders in my family and they have done the needfull after telling themselves the truth.
and again, while doing my OND we had a lot of practical classes at the Industrial maintenace centre then in Yabatech, you can doubt me all you can, i would challenge you to exchange contact with me and see what God has done in the life of an Hnd holder, pictures of my award ceremony at the University are available for you to see just to put you to shame. people like you are the ones drawing this country backward i remember our welding workshop at our department was once called national welding centre because we had equipments that were unparalleled given to us by france at the time. so many HND graduate that have masters lecture in Yabatech and they are also lecturers of Academic grade for your information,
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
eddieo:
Its obvious you never attended any university and just ranting about what you don't understand. Ill ask you four questions.
1. In Yabatech, were you lectured by HND holders or BSc. holders.
2. How many HND holders have YABATECH employed as lecturers?
3. If you were lectured by BSc. holders in the polytechnic, where did those BSc holders learn the practical based courses they thought you in YABATECH?
4. As at present, how many machines or equipment are currently functional in the polytechnics to give poly graduates rigorous experience practically?.
Very soon you ll tell me Nigeria is advanced than America or the Europe you are claiming to have studied at is..
Stop misguiding HND holders..its better you advise them to take conversion courses than massaging their ego.
i have HND holders in my family and they have done the needfull after telling themselves the truth.

My friend you just showed that you do not research matters properly, as an Alumni of yabatech, University of Sunderland , and the University of Paderborn, all Institutions with exceptional Academic records especially the last two,who have made ground breaking research and discouveries that your so called University are yet to replicate.
There are various lecturers in Yabatech that have HND, PGD(just because of closed minded policy makers that reflect your kind of view), Msc,and some of them also have Phd, while i was there our Dean Engr. Dr K B Osifala was a Phd Holder.Its easy yabatech has a website go there and inform yourself, also ask for the course content and outline of the Individual courses so that you can make more objective judgement, i can also remember that yabatech at a time had a handful of HND students that were already chattered accountants , showing the folly of our government, its middle level, useless but they have higher ICAN passing rates than University graduates, does that not show foolishness at a very high order since ICAN happens to be the biggest proffesional huddle for accountants.
If you will be true to yourself and if you understand the meaning of Phd It is only a deeper look into an area of a topic, that does not neccesarily give general mastery in a broad field of knowledge , only a deeper look in a particular field in which some of your so called proffessors dont even lecture, because Nigerian Universities are so myopic that the Universities dont even have autonomy in formulating the course composition of their various degrees.
and depending on the course a Masters degree holder with long years of practical experience may be better than a Phd holder in a topic. Open your mind and reason along the line of logic, common sense and advancement and maybe you will see my point.
but only if youre open minded. I have been through both systems and thank God i had the grace of recieving the highest qualification from a University and i have various papers, projects to attest to the grace of God, in case youre an engineer and are interested in learning more about Fuel cells and future potential as it relates to Nigeria contact me and lets compare notes since you seem to be an almighty fountain of knowledge just because you attended a University, which we have also attended.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
oshom09:

Good writeup bro, but I equally disagree with some of your points(differentiating points) in respective of how sweet u made it look like with your big oyinbo's......lol
But honestly speaking have promised myself not to comments or say anything relating to the dichotomy and stigmatization between the 2 certificates....
I went to a polytechnic and graduated untop of my class some years back and I later decided to go back to the university after my Nysc to prevent and avoid being a subject of criticism of the egocentric BSC graduates... I have tested the 2 higher institution and I can easily points out the weak points of both.
Whetter u believe it or not, Universities are only enjoying probably the past glory of the hard worked forefathers......if I want to grade the new generation of university lecturers and curriculum u claimed to be well equipped,..... Oga, na sorry case...
I have particularly corrected professors guffing in classroom many times, professor get confused in class and their counterpart doctors fumbling in class........Although nobody is an island of knowledge, if yes,then they shouldn't make university graduate one.
when I got admitted, the so called university undergraduate respect me a lot and even till now (thanks to God), because they know what God as down in my life by attending polytechnic and they yell for the knowledge they cannot acquire from the google downloaded crammed materials which they eventually forget after exams because I noticed professors want a replicate of what they gave u......
u also claimed they have facilities, I know u meant outdated and scrap facilities of the oldies...
(I can see how the theories we lent in the university have been put to practice, u can see how we are designing aeroplanes and the likes)
I wouldn't talk about polytechnic feebles /advantages, since all have the believe that polytechnics are useless and have nothing to offer technically nor practically...
I will only advice the polytechnic graduate to get a DE form like i did and go and do what they do in the university to safe yourself from any dichotomy and embarrassment from Nigeria's university graduate.....
Discrimination is part of this word and safe yourself from one..........
we have
tribalism
racism
sexism
and the likes......
save yourself from one
For those that are Bad mouthing Polythecnics here it only shows the your level of close mindedness and inability to look at issues in a more objective manner, speaking as a First class Honours Bachelor of Engineering Degree holder from europe, who also had an HND from Yabatech,
If you all think Nigeria will go forward by badmouthing our HND graduates you are only decieving your self and only a foolish Government will say HND Is middle level manpower. Please those that are intellectual here , if ND already qualifies you to be a technician , and a technician is already on the middle level cadre , why should HND still be middle level?
why do HND in engineering students have to study control systems , Advanced Calculus , Advanced Circuit theory in the case of Electrical Engineering, when these are mostly design tilted courses that is needed at the level of an Engineer, and someone will say they are technicians.
Most of the people parading themselves here as Uni graduate claiming they are superior and they have professors in their mostly quack Universities can not point to one single ground breaking research they have made, whereas Universities are made for research mostly, when i was at yabatech ND students were helping some of these people solve their assignments. If you have not been to a polythecnic please watch your utterances, at least as some one with Masters level education from a University and have studied in different countries by the grace of God. I have seen that there is very little difference in the two titles , and the major difference is that they serve different purposes, they should be equivalent and made equal, if America could evaluate the course content of HND in Electrical Engineering from The Polythecnic Ibadan and adjudge it to be equivalent to a bachelors degree, it only shows the useless attitude of the Nigerian Government and some Uni graduate who would rather talk than do research and get facts , compare course content, compare practical depth and evaluate the value of extra practical rigour and what its equivalence is in terms of theoretical knowledge. are you telling me that nigeria as a country or your University professors are better than America or even its Educational establishment, what major contribution has Nigeria and our theory Bachelor holders made to the science world, please mention any serious invention and i will take you more seriously.In countries like Germany their sort of Polythecnic is equal to thier Universityand by law discrimination is not allowed , is Nigeria any better than Germany, or England that has done the same. all you guys know is hatred , badmouting and pulling others down, even though we have nothing to show for the stupid policies. The fact is that to be theoretically competent you dont need a professor you can pick any book and if you have a brain and patience you will understand. to carry out research you can follow generally laid out guidelines and do so without a proffessor, but having some depth of theory and a mastery of applied Technology and practice in Nigeria can almost only be found in the polythecnics in Nigeria.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
For those that are Bad mouthing Polythecnics here it only shows the your level of close mindedness and inability to look at issues in a more objective manner, speaking as a First class Honours Bachelor of Engineering Degree holder from europe, who also had an HND from Yabatech,
If you all think Nigeria will go forward by badmouthing our HND graduates you are only decieving your self and only a foolish Government will say HND Is middle level manpower. Please those that are intellectual here , if ND already qualifies you to be a technician , and a technician is already on the middle level cadre , why should HND still be middle level? in the UK HND is acquired in just 2 years in Nigeria 5 years and we are supposed to have inherited it from England who have moved on long ago and left bitterness and backwardness behind.
why do HND in engineering students have to study control systems , Advanced Calculus , Advanced Circuit theory in the case of Electrical Engineering, when these are mostly design tilted courses that are needed at the level of an Engineer, and someone will say they are technicians.
Most of the people parading themselves here as UNI graduate claiming they are superior and they have professors in their mostly quack Universities can not point to one single ground breaking research they have made, whereas Universities are made for research, when i was at yabatech ND students were helping some of these people solve their assignments. If you have not been to a polythecnic please watch your utterances, at least as someone who is at a masters level and have studied in different countries by the grace of God, I have seen that there is very little difference in the two titles , and the major difference is that they serve different purposes, they should be equivalent and made equal, if an institution in America evaluated the course content of HND in Electrical Engineering from The Polythecnic Ibadan and adjudged it to be equivalent to a bachelors degree, it only shows the useless attitude of the Nigerian Government and some Uni graduate who would rather talk than do research and get facts , compare course content, compare practical depth and evaluate the value of extra practical rigour and what its equivalence is in terms of theoretical knowledge. are you telling me that Nigeria as a country or your University professors are better than America or even its Educational establishment, what major contribution has Nigeria and our theory Bachelor holders made to the science world? please mention any serious invention and i will take you more seriously.In countries like Germany their sort of Polythecnic is equal to thier University and by law discrimination is not allowed , is Nigeria any better than Germany or England? that did the same. all you guys know is hating , badmouting and pulling others down, even though we have nothing to show for the stupid policies. The fact is that to be theoretically competent you dont need a professor you can pick any book and if you have a brain and patience you will understand. to carry out research you can follow generally laid down guidelines and do so without a proffessor, but having some depth of theory and a mastery of applied Technology and practice in Nigeria can almost only be found in the polythecnics in Nigeria. Keep supporting a nonsense and hope for technological advancement, as for me i know that a million Engineers from the University without our Technological partners and colleages will get nothing serious done, in the case of Engineering we are a family, and the earlier equal status is Given to HND and BSC in engineering the better, because when we discourage people from getting the ND because of fear of HND and we end up having little or no technicians in the future , tell me where you will find the work force that will drive industry repair our machines and build our power stations , placing a peg and useless impediments in the way of people is never a way forward . those that talk about entry requirements, how about the predegree program done at the Universities in nigeria for students not meeting basic requirements , does that not show that that is not a yardstick for discrimination , because the poly students stay longer to conpensate for this in the case of some other courses apart from engineering where more practical rigour coupled with advanced courses should have compensated for this , in most cases the poly students have more than the required credits , in my case i had credit and above in all courses from my first sitting for SSCE at the end of my secondary school, had admission to study computer science at Lasu but chose yabatech,and i dont regret it i only regret the ignorance of my beloved country and i pity our future.

7 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by 50pseamer(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
d61073:
Has anyone ever heard that muslim imams or
muslim groups have gathered to burn the bible or
hindu religious books?
No.

But we have heard the opposite.
Have you ever heard muslims drawing evil horrible
cartoons of buddhist buddha or hindu shiva or sikh
guru nanak?

No.
But you do hear the opposite.
Fact. Muslims faith has more tolerance and respect
then all others put together.

In certain parts of Europe denying the holocaust is
a CRIMINAL OFFENCE yet drawing evil cartoons and
making a mockery of the prophets (as) of Allah
Is freedom of speech.
Think.

We are totally AGAINST freedom to offend and
totally for freedom of speech.

If any student draws a horrible cartoon of their
school head or any employee draws a nasty cartoon
mocking their employer we know they won't be
honoured with gifts.

The fact is that there are many who HATE the
growth of islam and they hate the fact that WHY A
MAN that lived over 1400 years ago has even today
over a billion followers who have so much love and
respect for their leader and master. (Saws).

The tv media giants are once again busy fooling
viewers and instead should be talking about
curbing very very offensive religious material.

My brothe, i can understand your point, but that does not justify the killing of human beings, if the quran suggests that blood should be shed whenever your prophet is insulted , then if i would doubt thje authenticity of the religion if i were you, killers are children of satan, most religion know that, and that said , what would you also say about several materials that are out there saying christians should be killed, insulting the religion, saying the Holy bible which we hold in high esteem is not accurate, should all those your Imams also not withraw such statements and mind there own religion, if we are to be fair and rational, if christians go about killing people because they insult Jesus by saying the bible is not accurate and all other things they say about christians, dont you think there will be disturbance of world peace.
That said , i believe in dialogue, violence in the defence of any religion will not bring a solution, dont forget that those that are being shot too can shoot, and when that starts brothers will turn against brother, then lets ask ourself whats the purpose of religion is it to promote peace or war? lets love one another and correct one another in more civilized and matured ways not in ways that reduces our thinking to that less than the thinking of animals.

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by 50pseamer(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

POPPYCOCK.
call me anything you want , it only shows your level of maturity, ive worked in auto manufacturing to be specific, daimler mercedes, and i know what it takes.
Time will tell
Car Talk / Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by 50pseamer(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Day Dreamers, How Many people can afford new vehicles in Nigeria?, How many peoples salary is robust enough to accommodate car loan deductions?, how much does a level 8 officer in federal service earn?, how many units of cars will each of the automakers make to be competitive?, Im afraid our leaders are only deceiving the people and hardly know the implication of ill thought out policies they make, i would have preferred that they focus on ending petrol imports which is draining our national pocket, and provide stable electricity, let the economy grow which will happen when there is stable electricity, and this companies will come on their own will. I can assure you that the manufactured cars will be a rip off to Nigerian, the volume that will drive large scale automation that will bring down production cost is absent, and most component parts also have to be imported.
its a stupid policy.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
byrron:

The engr just woke up one morning and started erecting additional 4 story building on TBJ already existing 2 story building without his consent and approval.

Going by ur line of reasoning then its safe to say that synagogue church is a business and its a sole proprietorship business whose profits and losses goes to the owner while Guinness PLC is a public liability company ok.

Go figure the difference.

Don't make me ask u if u have brain related issues.
I SPOKE TO YOU LIKE A BROTHER , BUT YOU DECIDED TO WONDER IF I HAVE BRAIN RELATED ISSUES... I CAN SEE THE KIND OF STUFF YOURE MADE OF BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.