Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

50qwarat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50qwarat's Profile / 50qwarat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. by 50qwarat: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just this month, my friend was rejected for a $1800 per week Frontend developer role because he was from Nigeria.. He almost shed tears. Na console I dey console am, me sef the consoler I felt the pain.

1 Like

Education / Re: Why Has The U.S Not Bombed Or Attacked West Africans? by 50qwarat: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
US who leads the United Nations would invade Africa? This question funny abeg..
Education / Re: Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name by 50qwarat: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
LAUTECH?
SkengRay:
Farm house
Crime / Re: 21-year-old Mother Stabs Her Two Children, Killing One Before Attempting Suicide by 50qwarat: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Crazy things are happening!
Celebrities / Re: I Was Only Joking And Didn’t Know That The Video Would Go Viral – Lady Who Accus by 50qwarat: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
She disrespected and embarrassed her real baby daddy
TV/Movies / Re: Spiderman 3 Crosses $1billion At The Box Office Barely A Week After Release... by 50qwarat: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2021
I never see am watch
Celebrities / Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) by 50qwarat: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Weed
Politics / Re: ECOWAS Report Uncovers ISWAP’s N18 Billion Terror Financing Network by 50qwarat: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
How did we even get here?

2 Likes

Education / Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by 50qwarat: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
I pray God comforts him and the family! It's indeed a trying time for them..

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by 50qwarat: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Big Wiz! When it's one's time, no one can stop it!

106 Likes 10 Shares

Sports / Re: BREAKING: Manchester United Sack Manager Solskjaer, Carrick Steps In by 50qwarat: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Aa
Education / Re: UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma by 50qwarat: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
So close to earning an undergrad degree. Anger is a killer..

116 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by 50qwarat: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hgh
Crime / Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) by 50qwarat: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Omoh
Politics / Re: Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? by 50qwarat: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmm
Music/Radio / Re: Billboard 100: 2 Nigerian Songs Make History by 50qwarat: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Great
Politics / Re: Saraki, Gbemi Kick As Library Named After Their Father Is Demolished by 50qwarat: 4:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Lol
Music/Radio / Re: Wizkid's made In Lagos predicted To Be Nominated For Grammy's Album Of The Year by 50qwarat: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Machala to the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by 50qwarat: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Long hauler here too. March last year.. Ran for months. I don't wish it on my enemies. I was skeptical about the vaccine too being a long hauler but your post don motivate me now.
rottennaija:

My story is similar. I contacted covid19 in the first wave around April. I suffered almost everything someone would suffer, except for dying. I had throat problems, shortness of breath, 3 times I had sudden inability to breath, blood cloth.

I later developed long covid syndrome (what they call long haul or long covid). I suffered from it till this year. It's been a horrible journey with lost of money spent. I still have reduced exercise ability and post exertion malaise.

I had wanted to take the vaccine but wasn't sure of how it would impact my long haul syndrome. Some people experience relief, other had worse situations after the vaccine. I was in a dilemma.

So when I contact covid19 again this August and from all my experiences, it seems to correct a greater part of my long haul syndrome, i decided it was time for the vaccine and was fortunate it was moderna they offered and I became a Guinea pig.

1 Like

Business / Re: Anthony Stimler Turns On Colleagues In Massive Africa Bribe Cases by 50qwarat: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evil!
Travel / Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by 50qwarat: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
My state.. Reason for my moniker sef lol
Politics / Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by 50qwarat: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
prophet of doom. You're seeing shii
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have seen
Politics / Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by 50qwarat: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
I caught it last year. It wrecked me, resulted into long haul! Only God saved me!
davodyguy:

I am battling man and I don't wish it on my enemy

Covid is real and very terrible.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by 50qwarat: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2021
God
Crime / Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by 50qwarat: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2021
I pity the unborn ones who would later become your children!
Totilopussylick:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform undecided.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Remarks Of Chairman, PSC On COVID-19 At the National Briefing (August 2) by 50qwarat: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2021
On God
Sports / Re: 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) by 50qwarat: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
So you mean anywhere we see the word "football stars", they're automatically non-black right? Do better na
Science/Technology / Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by 50qwarat: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Where's the second leg
Business / Re: Paystack Was Bought For $200m. How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by 50qwarat: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kzinne:
no clone? Be original pls
wo mo ti gbo... Maa pami
Business / Re: Paystack Was Bought For $200m. How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by 50qwarat: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kzinne:
seun achieved all these without silicon valley. So what the heck? Why the inferiority complex?
silicon what? You are getting me wrong... I admire the labor of the team of this forum... Startups are product driven and NL is a forum... I've had my friend made a NL clone before, same interface, same functions...

1 Like

Business / Re: Paystack Was Bought For $200m. How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by 50qwarat: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Kzinne Nbotee

@ 50qwarat lol don't mind those kids. Nobody will buy a forum for even $15M not to talk of $200M. Like you said, they are entirely different niche. A financial technology company would definitely worth far more than an online forum.
I just tire.. Is Y combinator a joke to them?
Business / Re: Paystack Was Bought For $200m. How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by 50qwarat: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Kzinne:
what a joke. A forum with over a million unique members. Don't you know a lot of features can be integrated into the forum by the new buyer such as even payments technology and the likes? It's like buying a property just cos of the choice location of the land the but is on and then demolishing it to build a better structure. It's clear school doesn't teach you everything
Abeg I no wan laff this morning... Do you know how much Facebook bought Instagram when they did.. It had features that everyone liked and more than 10 million users... I can't even imagine how you got here sef, comparing paystack to NL... Sure you're not a tech person... If you are, you will get the whole thing..

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.