Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

18+:bobrisky Flaunts Bare Butt In New IG Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+:bobrisky Flaunts Bare Butt In New IG Photo (651 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+:bobrisky Flaunts Bare Butt In New IG Photo by Benbeezy: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bobrisky is out here wilding and yes we are here for it.

18+:Bobrisky flaunts bare butt in new IG photo

The male crossdresser took to social media to share photos of is bare butt while having it scrub at the spa.

Gushing over his behind, he thanked his doctor for a job well done.

“That ass is big. Thanks to my doctor for doing a wonderful job.”

He added: “Lastly I wanna say thank you to my doctor for doing a good job on my ass.”

SEE PHOTO HERE: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/03/18bobrisky-flaunts-bare-butt-in-new-ig-photo.html

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening Gel / Married Men ONLY! Your Secret That’s Costing You To Struggle / Who Runs Faster When It Is About To Rain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.