Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hoping Against Hope In Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hoping Against Hope In Christ Jesus (217 Views)

If You Are Still Under The Law/Old Covenant, You Have ZERO Hope In Christ / Hajia Binta Faruk Conversion To Life in Christ Jesus / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoping Against Hope In Christ Jesus by ochibuogwu5: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hoping against hope,
No matter how *hopeless your situation appears to you in your own eyes or other people's eyes*
Say this
"Jesus Christ, I believe you have made all things well in my life. Amen" ("He has done all things very well, he made the blind the see, the lame to walk, the deaf to hear and the poor to become rich..." Mark.7:37).
Holy Spirit re-arrange the spiritual and physical realm to manifest your word in our lives ("I am waiting and watching for my word to manifest it" Jeremiah 1:12)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Sensitive Prophecy / Win 50$ Dollars / It Is All In The Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.