Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday (3742 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Dele Omowoli Celebrates His Girlfriend Olabunmi Kenny's 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by janefblog: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
A lady by the name Oluwakemi is currently causing a stir on social media after she posted some photos of myself to celebrate her 19th birthday.

Social media users were quick to blats her for lying about her age but the unbothered lady remained adamant and even threatened to release her birth certificate.

See more photos and comments https://janefblog.com/nigerian-lady-under-fire-for-celebrating-19th-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by harley88(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
And your had to being this to niaraland because? Hungry blogger. Gerrarahia my friend. Wouldnt be surprised if it gets to front page though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Haba! madam fear God na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by goodnewscliff(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
a 2 yr old wont believe this shiit grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by IjebuWarrior: 2:58am On Mar 27, 2019
She meant 1+9+19 = 29. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by mostHandsome200(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2019
this is serious.....#idontbilivit
Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by yuanexchanger: 3:32am On Mar 27, 2019
look doesn't matter,girls grow faster than there age

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by DRPAIT123(m): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2019
She drank bitter yoghourt and condensed testicles water when she was 19,hence she can never outrun that age
Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by CunnyLinguist: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Bleaching is causing those nasty stretch marks. She will worsen with age and more exposure to the sun angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by partnerbizz4: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2019
she isn't bad

Sell Airtime to us and make money! Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by mungoparks: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Gbe body eh,stretch marks everywhere sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday by devlishGINGER(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
She might really be 19. Women develop very fast you'll wonder if you have not been eating at all.
Whenever I see Chineye, my former primary school mate, it's my street mentality that stops me from addressing her with "good morning ma"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Welcome DJ Cuppy To The Club After She Dumped Arsenal (photos) / “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed / Nsw. Look What This Girl Wore To A New Jersey Club . :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.