Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ever Since My Father Gave My Mother This Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since My Father Gave My Mother This Job (380 Views)

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Since My Father Gave My Mother This Job by Ilamina(f): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
She has been acting like she's the most hardworking, focus person in the world

These days, when you call her to gossip, she's either tired or talking to her workers

Well she hasn't worked for years, so the thing is sweeting her the shit out of her

Finally she has something to do,

She said she's very happy, instead of gossiping and getting into trouble with her sister's and brothers, family members like she used too out of joblessness

She can now focus on better things and stay out of trouble
Re: Ever Since My Father Gave My Mother This Job by KingSatan: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Omokri Blows Hot - "If You're Not Going To Marry Her, Don't Waste Her Time" / Ship your goods from China to Nigeria (less Stress, No Stories) / Do It Yourself Kayanmata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.