Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,971 members, 7,973,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:54 PM

Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? (608 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Bought This Phone For 23k Today....may God Help Us In This Coun / Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k / Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by Tarivanessa(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can the headphones really pick up what’s going on in your brain? Can we actually rewire our minds to pay more attention?

Unfortunately, the science says it’s not that easy. Mindset claims to use something called “neurofeedback” — the idea that you see real-time data of your brain’s activity, and then use that information to train your brain to become better at something.

In this case, attention comes to play but what are your opinions on this ?

Do you think Headphones help us focus better ?

http://infinix.club/ng/forum/693/1134264
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by EtherealAnn(f): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yes I'm currently on earpiece and I'm fully focused
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by dunsin125: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Headphone helps me to keep to myself so am not distracted in turn making me focused
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by Tarivanessa(f): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
dunsin125:
Headphone helps me to keep to myself so am not distracted in turn making me focused
Thats good to know dear.
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by dunsin125: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tarivanessa:
Thats good to know dear.
what about you
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Its hard for me to use them and focus.
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by Tomrock007(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2019
it help me focus and even control my anger
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by VargasVee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Headphones/earphones help me concentrate better.

Once I have my music on, it's easy peasy cheesy
Re: Do You Think Headphones Help Us Focus Better ? by dunsin125: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
VargasVee:
Headphones/earphones help me concentrate better.

Once I have my music on, it's easy peasy cheesy
which type of songs do you listen to

(1) (Reply)

Lecco S3 Screen / Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? / One Week Used Brand New Iphone 5s Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.