Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:38 AM

Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral (788 Views)

Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by Getconnectedng: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
A Nigerian lady has demanded for justice following the release of her naked video on social media. Ms Ogochukwu Okafor, a young mother of a six year old son was lured to the home of her facebook male friend Ifeanyi Azotani only to be humiliated by Azotan's wife and her friend who got her nude and recorded the event on video before releasing the said video on social media.
The Anambra Commissioner of Police Rabiu Ladodo who paraded Azotani, his wife Tochukwu and her friend Ogochukwu said that the culprits stripped their victim and video recorded her naked.
Ms Ogochukwu who spoke to newsmen in Awka frowned at the incident stating that it ruined her reputation and career. She reiterated that she would never be assuaged by any kind of plea to rescind her decision.
In contemporary times, cases of women publicly humiliating other women for the sake of their husbands has been on the increase. One wonders if the aggressive women ought not to caution their husbands instead of humiliating their fellow women.

Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mehn, them really humiliate the woman o. Them open her fat yansh come dey flog her yansh like small pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by Born2Breed(f): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Seeking justice after committing adultery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by Realbelieveer(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
No shame.. She's not even happy they didn't injure her for life.

The court should know that the wife is protecting her territory pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by meobizy(f): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Catching an adulterer in your home is no different from seeing a burglar, anything goes.
The cheating stranger knows this hence the person’s powerlessness when confronted.
It’s the reason sensible philanderers do their business in hotels and never their matrimonial beds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by Chikpat(m): 2:43am On Mar 27, 2019
I know maturity when i see it, feel it, smell it, hear it, write it or even read it. Some people lack maturity to be commenting on issues. They should be dispossessed of such privileges.

This is not just adultery, its a wrong relationship gone bad! This case has changed dimension for one reason- a woman shared her matrimonial problem with her friend that is more emotional, sentimental than she is reasonable....at all times people like her try to help, they always end up creating more troubles for themselves and others.
Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by realstars: 4:25am On Mar 27, 2019
To me 15 year's in prison will be OK for that kain crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral by Getconnectedng: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Those that are saying that the lady is an adulterer should also consider whether she was in the know that Azotani or whatever they call him told her that he was married.

(1) (Reply)

Remi Adeoye, AU Police Coordinator Now Deputy Police Commisioner / Rapper Zlatan Ibile Brutally Beaten By Alleged Rival Cultists / Would You Support Nigeria Emulates North Korea Way Of Fighting Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.