Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper (1092 Views)

Tonto Dikeh finally eats the words she used years ago / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by booblacain(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cardi B appears to claim she drugged and robbed men during her stripper days in viral social media video

She's long been candid about her days as a stripper, but Cardi B has shocked fans with an admission about her past which has recently resurfaced online.

An alarming Instagram video, which appears to be two years old, seems to show Cardi recalling a time when she would drug and rob men during her years working at gentlemen's clubs.

Cardi ranted: 'I had to go strip, I had to go, "Oh yeah, you want to f**k me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go back to this hotel," and I drugged n***as up, and I robbed them. That's what I used to do.'

She recorded the tearful rant in an effort to defend herself after trolls questioned whether she deserves the fame she has.

The video shows her insisting that she has always worked hard and never had anything handed to her on a plate.

'For a b***h to say that I don't f***ing deserve it because I don't put in enough f***ing work, I did it myself, the s***t that I did, to motherf***in' survive,'

The next part, where she appears to claim to drug and rob men, has been questioned by some online particularly the part where Cardi says 'drugged n***as up' which some say could instead be 'drop n***as off'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmxbV7_CFw

Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by booblacain(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Well, she still does.
Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tell her not to worry about informing us. We are aware
Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by amaniro: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Go and sin no more grin
Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by zilon12(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
can somebody please dial 911
Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by Herlertah(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
You wey your papa name "Bacardi" at birth..it's no surprise joor grin
BTW, I love her songs..."thru your phone" on repeat
Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by Patrick33(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
If it was a Man that said this..they for don dey call for him head o grin..if R kelly talk something like this dem go just lock am throway key
Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by meobizy(f): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Can ghetto Americans for once speak without cursing?!
Is it too hard to ask?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men When She Used To Be A Stripper by mostHandsome200(m): 3:44am On Mar 27, 2019
maybe same thing u did to offset but it didn't pay off well cos he left sumtin in u...

Anyways i love her songs.

"bitch u can Bleep with me if u wanted to" (in cardi b's voice)

(1) (Reply)

Sinach Named Among 2019 Top 100 Most Reputable People On Earth / Daddy Freeze Reacts As RCCG Preacher Heals Leper, Deaf In Ondo Market / WATCH Zubby & His Eze Ndi Ala Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.