Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,491 members, 7,898,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle (18306 Views)

Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by ebusnwaoma: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nina who spoke in today's aired episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion show, disclosed that she wasn't initially attracted to Miracle. According to her, they were in a closet for 10 days before the show and she just needed someone to hug.

When asked why she didn't hug 9 other guys in the house, she disclosed that bonded because she knew him before they got into the house. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/nina-says-she-wasnt-initially-attracted-to-miracle/

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
I'M NOT SURPRISED.....COMING FROM THE DUMBEST GIRL IN THE HOUSE.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by NickiSlay(f): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
you needed someone to hug then you accidentally fell on his dick

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
You hugged his deek undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by itspzpics(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Like seriously

See Some Sexy Photos of Nina => HERE
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by meobizy(f): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2019
This story don tire person for Big Brother.
Housemates see themselves only at the airport and then claim while in the house that they knew each other from way back.
It is only when they vex for each other that the truth eventually comes out.
The two of them were attracted to each other from their first day in the house.
I remember Miracle breaking the ice by asking ‘whose bed is this?’.
Nina is being tutored well by agents or whoever, she didn’t talk too much like Ifu and Alex.
I find it unusual but overall an improvement from her old self.
Now, she should start reading books so her grasp on English expands further.

6 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by AngelicBeing: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2019
sad

10 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by yuanexchanger: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Can this bbn stuff just end now

9 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by chukwugoziegi: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Knew who before when? Lie kill her there.

5 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Satan66(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
You were clearly attracted to the money.
Women are gold diggers

2 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Monaco2(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Nina be like: do u get grin
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Evidenx(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
ALL THESE NINA AND MIRACLE STORY DON DO NA. IT ALWAYS MAKE ME ANGRY... I NOR KNOW WHY DEM DEY MAKE FRONT PAGE.
YEYE TIRE PESIN.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by pafo(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
A
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by jericco1(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
when will all these bullshits stop appearing on FP

1 Like

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by francis5051: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Dis girl looks to cheap

3 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by SEONaijaExpert: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Sometimes you'd like to comment on a thread but when you see the character involved and the kind of story, you hold yourself back from trying to make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Military0001: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Make this Nina move on na....wic kind wahala be diz!! Eh? Everytime miracle diz n dat.... Na wa ooo
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by chally100(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2019
And so what
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Miracle Bleep u, some big NLanders 4ck u, soon sef me go 4ck u... Al this runs girls with 100's of thousand of followers, na God go deliver dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Joyescrow(f): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2019
All lies

I'm feeling bored some one play a game with me on game money let's have fun and win some money more details on my bio search for joy on game money
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by jargonzboi(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Na so.
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by anochuko01(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
G
Masun!

2 Likes

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by 3RNEST(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin like seriously.. BTW who cares..

1 Like

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by zlantanfan: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Ordinarily I don't watch bbn but it seems nairaland is bent on celebrating mediocrity.

I bet seun doesn't realize it is actually politics section, travel section that is majorly surving nairaland.

All these Bbn, toto dike and the rest mediocrity celebrated on front-page actually irritates his customer base while giving free publicity to stupid people.

Twisted business sense

Most Nairalanders in real life are actually dumber than they were 1year ago no thanks to the foolishness that this site has made the new norm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by oluwaahmed: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2019
I just entered this thread just to say i and many other niaralanders don't give a flying fûck about Nina or any other BBN housemates. Who dem EPP? Frankly speaking its also becoming stale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Edgarated(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2019
oga, nina we don hear
======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by peacettw: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Evidenx:
ALL THESE NINA AND MIRACLE STORY DON DO NA. IT ALWAYS MAKE ME ANGRY... I NOR KNOW WHY DEM DEY MAKE FRONT PAGE.
YEYE TIRE PESIN.

That is why I am here. To express my disgust that Seun is allowing this platform to be used by BBN to peddle this non-story.
Since the organisers are interested in their pockets, I hope this year's BBN revenue will be the worst ever in the history of Big brother.

1 Like

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by anochuko01(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2019
I cant wait for EPL to return...i so much miss mustafi
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by iamJ(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kashy, Record Label Boss To Singer, Barry Jhay Reportedly Commits Suicide / Esther Daniels Celebrates Her Birthday With House Party In Abuja (Pictures) / OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.