Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Many Hospitalized As Ajimobi’s Aides Suffer From Food Poisoning During Inaugurat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Hospitalized As Ajimobi’s Aides Suffer From Food Poisoning During Inaugurat (551 Views)

Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him / Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Hospitalized As Ajimobi’s Aides Suffer From Food Poisoning During Inaugurat by Islie: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Many Hospitalized as Ajimobi’s aides suffer from food poisoning during inauguration

Some governor aides in Oyo State have had to be rushed to the hospital as a result of food poisoning. This occurred during an inauguration ceremony for the newly acquired excavators in the state.

As the event progressed, the aides were served snacks and drinks which were said to have been prepared by a Lagos based catering company.

Soon enough they began to make complains about their health and were all later taken to the hospital.

According to The Nation, other attendants such as Royal fathers, APC Deputy governorship candidate, Samuel Eegunjobi, council chairmen, and APC supporters, were equally affected.

Many Hospitalized as Ajimobi’s aides suffer from food poisoning during inauguration

While speaking with newsmen, one of the victims stated, “I saw hell shortly after eating. I visited the toilet more than 15 times ‎and vomited about six times between Friday evening and Saturday morning.

“I was later admitted at a hospital where I was given some pints of drips. My survival is by the Special grace of God.”

Equally, the council chairman from Oke-Ogun zone of Oyo state explained that he had initially thought it was a minor ache when his stomach began to rumble after eating the meal. However, things swiftly became bigger than he thought when he began to vomit and had to defecate consistently.

https://www.herald.ng/many-hospitalized-as-ajimobis-aides-suffer-from-food-poisoning-during-inauguration/

Lalasticlala
Re: Many Hospitalized As Ajimobi’s Aides Suffer From Food Poisoning During Inaugurat by Imortal001: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
What?
Re: Many Hospitalized As Ajimobi’s Aides Suffer From Food Poisoning During Inaugurat by Chizuru01(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
The hatred is too much

(1) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Date To Announce Winner Of Rivers Guber Election / Easter Message By Incoming President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Zamfara Bandit Leader To Emir: Join Hands With Miyetti Allah To Avoid Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.