Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (72418 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2019
achi4u:
You this headless vulture, if I begin to disfigure you now, you will start calling all the mod to ban me.
The mod them will not see how you are dancing Egwu surugedee on a lonely part.
All the same, may leprosy twist that ur flirting hand you uses to curse Ebonyi state and her children.
May you be swindle in whatever you lay ur hand.
Regret upon regret.

If OAM4J, Lalasticlala & refuses to term you, I will personally bring you down.

Nobody has monopoly to curse. More overr ebonyi state in its known history didn't have igbo history attached to them....

Igbos are not known to cursse....is alien to us....and that is what u exhibiting and finally consolidating my claims that u guys ain't igbos.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
The Dave Umahi admin efforts in flood channelisation and erosion control!

First set of pics show the problem on ground (abi na on water undecided) before the intervention!

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
And now the intervention by the Umahi admin:

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
More:

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 2:28am On May 11, 2019
Visit to Ebonyi. Check out the intra-village roads...all well done, with street lights added for extra pizzazz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2jwv2X1XE

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:10am On May 11, 2019
Xander85:
Visit to Ebonyi. Check out the intra-village roads...all well done, with street lights added for extra pizzazz:

Mr xander. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 11, 2019
LLobiorah:

Mr xander. Nice one

Wonderful but I still don't understand why you guys have so much land mass or is there mistake in calculations from somewhere.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by LLobiorah: 2:08pm On May 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Wonderful but I still don't understand why you guys have so much land mass or is there mistake in calculations from somewhere.

Lolz!
I resemble abacha, or nah me be God wey decide men's affairs?
Biko redirect that question to em. I know your itchy fingers no want rest.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lolz!
I resemble abacha, or nah me be God wey decide men's affairs?
Biko redirect that question to em. I know your itchy fingers no want rest.

Alright, since no answer is forthcoming.

My Itchy fingers as how?
Una land mass too big, we need small.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 3:35pm On May 11, 2019
pazienza:

Ebonyi are bonafide Igbos. They are indispensable and strategic to Igboland development.
Ebonyi virtually has the most fertile of lands in Igboland, by landmass, they constitute approximately 19.2% of the landmass of South East, and are ranked third behind Enugu and Abia in landmass amongst other SE states.

With Igboland being short of landmass, we can't thank God enough for giving us wonderful brothers in Ebonyi who brings so much than just land to our table.

Recall that Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous governor of independent Eastern region was from Ebonyi state, so great was his patroitism towards Igboland that he gave up his OBE award in protest against the British for their support of genocide meted against Biafrans and Ndiigbo .
Ebonyi has in recent times produced people that made Ndiigbo proud, illustrious sons like Onyebuchi chukwu (recall his exploits during the Ebola outbreak as the minister of health) , Aja Nwachukwu (Education minister). In entertainment, Ebonyi sons like Patoranking and Tekno had made sure Ndiigbo retained A list Star representatives in the entertainment industry.

Ebonyi state is the fastest growing state infrastructurally speaking in South East, it's true that they are lagging behind because of circumstances beyond their control, but they are making up ground fast and furious as we speak. Not long ago, Ebonyi was listed amongst the Educationally less advanced states in Nigeria, but that has changed now, as Ebonyi consistently rank top 10 in WAEC performance statistics for the past few years.

The state is in good hands under Dave Nwaeze Umahi, and every lover of Alaigbo out there is impressed and happy. All haters of Ndiigbo hoping to hide behind NL monikers to bash Ebonyi while claiming Igbo, so that they can come back and claim that Ndiigbo hate each other are wasting their time. All you useless antics ends in NL.
Ebonyi will always get her full share in Igbo table. When we rotated the Senate presidency in SE between 1999-2007, Ebonyi got her fair share in Anyim Pius Anyim. When GEJ zoned the position of SGF to SE, Ebonyi in the person of Anyim Pius Anyim was given the post again. Chief Igariwey Enwo got Ebonyi share of Ohanaeze rotational presidency and was the one who handed over to the incumbent president, Chief Nnia Nwodo.

May God bless you.This is serious.I saw something like this ish at a newsstand one day and I was startled.Kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by LLobiorah: 4:09pm On May 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright, since no answer is forthcoming.
My Itchy fingers as how? Una land mass too big, we need small.

Ok.. Well done!
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by OreMI22: 4:18pm On May 11, 2019

Bros,

Thank you for making this video showcasing the great works of Gov. David Nwaeze Umahi.

Ebonyi state is the critical key in national development and food security in Nigeria as this is the former bread basket of Nigeria.
However the evil rulers we had in Nigeria built agricultural development dams exclusively in the northern Nigeria especially in Fulani states, while criminally neglecting the southern bread baskets to help Nigeria achieve food security.

I am glad the Ebonyians have continued to trudge on in providing food for Nigeria despite the criminal neglect of the area in agricultural development dams of the Federal Government. I am grateful for Governor Umahi for providing durable access roads into food producing communities.

Those Igbo haters bashing Ebonyi state online are doing so because they already know the potential of Ebonyi state, and have seen the failure of all their evil plans to stop food production in Ebonyi.

May God bless Gov David Umahi, May God bless Ebonyi state, May God bless Igboland!

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
OreMI22:

Bros,

Thank you for making this video showcasing the great works of Gov. David Nwaeze Umahi.

Ebonyi state is the critical key in national development and food security in Nigeria as this is the former bread basket of Nigeria.
However the evil rulers we had in Nigeria built agricultural development dams exclusively in the northern Nigeria especially in Fulani states, while criminally neglecting the southern bread baskets to help Nigeria achieve food security.

I am glad the Ebonyians have continued to trudge on in providing food for Nigeria despite the criminal neglect of the area in agricultural development dams of the Federal Government. I am grateful for Governor Umahi for providing durable access roads into food producing communities.

Those Igbo haters bashing Ebonyi state online are doing so because they already know the potential of Ebonyi state, and have seen the failure of all their evil plans to stop food production in Ebonyi.

May God bless Gov David Umahi, May God bless Ebonyi state, May God bless Igboland!

What kind of senseless lamentation is this?

That's what I don't like?

Harness more potentials not this myopic lamentation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.