Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today (713 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic / Latest Glo Data Plans For Nigeria Glo Network Users September 2022 / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today by Bizmanxx(m): 2:18am On Mar 27, 2019
So i tried checking my glo data balance on my router and this was the message i got [uploaded pix ].
i thought it was a mistake on my router so i tried checking with my device and i got same message.
whats happening with glo lately its becoming more frustrating to use everyday and sadly for me its the only available service provider available in my locality.

Re: Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today by BrokenTV: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2019
I thought it was only me that was having the same issue, i only have to access my data balance through the app.
Re: Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today by khalhokage(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2019
It happens sometimes when they're having network issues, it will go back to normal.
Re: Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today by sunnedee2: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bros, Hope say that Valerie no be your babe?
Remove or blot out the numbers.

But I don first copy her contact sha! grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, remove those your contacts. This is a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today by Bizmanxx(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
sunnedee2:
Bros, Hope say that Valerie no be your babe?
Remove or blot out the numbers.

But I don first copy her contact sha! grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, remove those your contacts. This is a public forum.

thanks man didnt notice it and surprisingly its working now, glo is largish i never knew

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better For Me Tecno Or Itel/gionee / *Sold* Virtual Reality Headset For Sale / Gionee M3 Mini Available For Sale In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.