Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

ESPN Streak For Your Cash, Scam Or Legit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ESPN Streak For Your Cash, Scam Or Legit? (408 Views)

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ESPN Streak For Your Cash, Scam Or Legit? by kenvinq: 4:33am On Mar 27, 2019
ESPN Streak for Your Cash, Scam or Legit?

Why I Wouldn't Bother

ESPN Streak for your CashIf you're looking to begin using all the ESPN Streak for the money app and make huge money with your understanding of sport.... You may want to reconsider. Why? Well its just not worthwhile in my view.

I have reviewed this app and I believe that you would need to be boarder-line mad to spend time attempting to win cash with it. Is ESPN Streak for your Cash a scam??. . No, I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is that the odds of you winning anything are so modest that I'd be happy to bet my life savings not winning and you will see why in this brief review.
How It Works

ESPN Streak for the Cash is about betting on the outcome of sports games. Its all free and you don't put down any money to bet.

The purpose is to get provided a winning streak as possible.

You can place a bet on just about any game there's...MLB, NBA, WNBA, Soccer, Football, Tennis, and anything else you can think of that they cover on ESPN Network. They have some non-sport affairs you are able to bet on such as politics.

When you login or open the app, you will notice a list of matches which you are able to bet. They're recorded in chronological order as you can see below...

You can only select 1 matchup to bet on at a moment. But one of the video game is finalized you can move and choose another.

Most games you will wager on are"up" matchups, which only means that you're gambling on the winner of the game. However they also have bets for"prop" matchups at which you'll need to bet on things like baseball strikeouts, football pass completions, points scored versus pitch depend, and anything weird combination ESPN may come up with.

Personally I'd bet on the"straight up" matchups since they're more straight forward and I think simpler.

To choose who you think is going to win all you've got to do is check a box beside the matchup of your pick. Its pretty simple.

The Prizes

Every month there's $35,000 awarded away. And this is divided up using a $30,000 prize and a $5,000 prize.

The big $30,000 prize is provided to the consumer that had the greatest winning streak for the month, which means the most consecutive wins.

The $5,000 has been supplied to the person with the most total wins for the month. It isn't important if they dropped every other bet... the streak is irrelevant, only the overall wins matters.
How You Get Paid

If you are one of those lucky winners, which is highly unlikely, you will get paid with a check.

https://www.socialleadfreak.com/espn-streak-for-the-cash-scam-or-legit-why-i-wouldnt-bother/

Back in the afternoon you could win the grand prize with a series of 25 approximately. But as it becomes more and more popular there's simply too much competition. The steaks you need to get to win now-a-days are ridiculous.

And simply to give you an notion about what I am talking about look at the leaderboard here... Its just the 19th of the month and there's a guy with a streak of 34 that remains continuing!!!

How is this even possible? I sure hope that man is gambling on sports somewhere because he would have won a lot using a series like this.

As more users join in with this rivalry the matches never get easier or harder to wager on, its just there are so lots of individuals now the stripes continue getting higher and higher.
Complaints

Technical Issues

There appears to be a fair number of issues with the app. Individuals not having the ability to place stakes, locked from consideration, connection problems even when there's good relationship, you name it.

The good thing is you don't need the app. You are able to visit streak.espn.com if you would like to. You won't have some issues there.

Rip Off

ESPN is earning a lot of money with this game but they aren't returning the favor. With the higher number of users over the years you'd think they would begin committing more and bigger prizes. But they don't.

They used to award bigger prizes then what they do today which is the exact reverse of what it is that they should be doing. It appears that the greed is becoming to them.

Unrealistic

The chances of you winning a trophy are so unrealistic it is ridiculous.
Final Thoughts & What I Recommend

First things first I would not state that ESPN Streak for your Cash is really a scam. I, however, would say that it is a ripoff. I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anybody that's seeking to make money. I would recommend it to those who do it to the competition and the delight of trying to have the money.

I simply don't really understand the purpose of playing with this game though. There are better sports gambling sites out there you could actually win cash on. So why not try those? Also, you may want to appear to Sports Profit System, that will be a place you'll be able to pay to connect to find expert opinions on sport game outcomes.

But ... all I only really think that ESPN Streak for the Money is a waste of time. In case you were looking to playing all for the money then I'd advise you to have a glance at how I make cash online and see whether you believe you'd like it.

I earn a living working on the internet for myself and I sure as hell am not betting on sports similar to this. I've written a post on what I do to create money on the internet, how exactly it all works, and the others can do the same. You can follow on the hyperlink below to see about it.

(1) (Reply)

Global Life Edge Pays / Paylater Changing Their Brand Name / How I Turn 12k To 115k Within One Week ::reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.