Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully (520 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully by durableking: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Kevin Reese Jr., a 10-year-old fifth-grader at Robinson Elementary School in

Houston has committed suicide after dealing with relentless bullying in school.

His mum, Crystal Smith, said he was struggling due to the bullying he suffered

at school but she said she never knew he would take it this far.

She said: “I never thought he would go this far never. I’m still in disbelief and

it’s taking me a while to actually accept the fact that this happened.”

Crystal Smith said her son Kevin Reese, Jr., loved drawing and painting.

She added that he had the biggest smile and was a seemingly happy kid on the surface.

She said: “Kevin was a goofy child. He’s my little goof troop, I called him.”

She added:

“I just thought he was handling the situations.

They wrote on his tablet to kill yourself, ‘You don’t belong here.

details on >>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/a-10-year-old-boy-commits-suicide-after-so-much-bully/
Re: A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully by Oblongata: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Stupid mother! Never knew he would take it this far? So you were analysing the limit he could go too? Ode somebody. ..

Op please drop a picture

Lalasticlala
Re: A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully by fw71497: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Natural selection has taken it'S course. He didn't even wait till adulthood make him c real gbege. Bloody weakling
Re: A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully by macmiral: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2019
This Bullying of a thing in US is getting much
Re: A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully by sweetrace(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Poor boy. I pray God comforts the mum. There’s a great deal of bullying in Nigeria too. Most people just don’t talk about it. Posting an ex’s picture online, area thugs, forcing people to vote for a candidate that is not their choice, police asking for 50 Naira, jealous ladies spreading wild ugly rumors about another lady....Bullies are cowards that need a crowd or other people to bully others they feel are weak or have a better life than them. I detest bullying.

(1) (Reply)

Painter Nabbed For Selling Customer’s N9m SUV To Police Officer For N1.5m / Young Man Killed By SARS Was The Only Son Of A Widow / Update: Vivian Fowler Issues Disclaimer Against Drug Addict ‘lizzy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.