Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Zaram, Find Me A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zaram, Find Me A Job (280 Views)

Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaram, Find Me A Job by Zaramgroups(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
A friend of mine had been complaining of not having a job, yesterday she came again with same complaint.

She was like "Zaram, help me find job na"

See me see trouble o, am I a job agent? I asked her. Lol

She said "ahn ahn, sebi you know how to find anything online, help me find job online na".

She could say this because I once got a job online and both of us applied and got employed. We did the job for some months and stopped. That was around 2015

This my babe, knows how to cook o, if you taste her food. Hhmmm you might want to abandon your wife's food.

So after I thought for a while, I said to her "Why not give yourself a job from your cooking skills"?

And she was like "Where the money for that one, you know I had always planned to open a restaurant someday but no money na that's why I want to work and raise some money first"

�� "Work and raise some money", that thought is a scam. If you know you know. ����

I sighed and then went on to tell her this �

There are lots of ways to make money from cooking but here are the ones I can think of

1. Start a mobile food business by offering to make noodles, sharwama etc on demand from your house, package it and supply to bankers, busy business owners, and even those in their houses around you etc.

All you need do is to create awareness of your home Restaurant.

You need less than 3k to start. This should be for the packaging and first few orders.. It should be cook on demand.

2. Start a blog and share your cooking skills.

3. You could also Start creating awareness that you can help with cooking for ceremonies by sharing cooking tips on social media.

4. Create cooking courses and sell or start Vlogging.

5. Write a book on the DON'Ts of cooking.
and sell it even if it's N500 per copy.

After I finished talking to her, she looked at me like I fell from the sky and jumped to give me a hug���.

Are you like this my friend?
if you have a skill/talent. You have no right to be hungry.
Create a job around your skills.

#Zaram

Re: Zaram, Find Me A Job by leonard002(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
thank you for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Entrepreneurs Lets Meet Here / Acecubez Nigeria Is Recruiting. / Latest Career Opportunities At The British Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.