Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

BIZARRE! Woman Caught Trying To Kill Her New Born Baby In A Lagos Island Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BIZARRE! Woman Caught Trying To Kill Her New Born Baby In A Lagos Island Toilet (405 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIZARRE! Woman Caught Trying To Kill Her New Born Baby In A Lagos Island Toilet by ACKCITY: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2019
A woman was reportedly caught last night while trying to kill her new born baby inside a Lagos Island toilet.

According to an eye-witness and the owner of the facility where the incident happened;

"I was very shocked at what this woman did, I still feel very bad, I cried like a baby after everything. I was there, and witnessed it by myself.

It happened at a public toilet facility I run on the Island. The facility has toilet, and bathroom where people can defecate, pee and also bath." The facility owner whose name was not disclosed said

According to her, "A woman shown in the video below came to the facility yesterday, she was pregnant while going. So while in the bathroom, the cleaner who help take care of the facility heard her screaming like a woman in labor"

She explained.

"After a while she came out of the bathroom with a nylon bag in her hand, and the attendant confronted her and asked that she was pregnant while entering the bathroom, and asked what happened to the baby"

The eye-witness said the woman replied that the baby was dead and that she had packed it in the nylon bag she was holding. But while going out of the facility the nylon bag hit a chair and the baby inside let out a scream.

The eye-witness who is also a woman said, she couldn't comprehend how someone could carry a baby in her womb for nine months only to want to throw the baby away after delivery.

Other people were soon attracted and the woman was held down while the baby was brought out of the nylon alive.

See the video https://www.ackcitynews.com/2019/03/bizarre-woman-caught-trying-to-kill-her.html

Re: BIZARRE! Woman Caught Trying To Kill Her New Born Baby In A Lagos Island Toilet by beeblack: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2019
May God forgive our women and touch the heart of deceitful men.

Women should not see new born babies as obstacles to their ways
Re: BIZARRE! Woman Caught Trying To Kill Her New Born Baby In A Lagos Island Toilet by Pamatips: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Wicked Souls...... is it not better you sell than kill.....
Re: BIZARRE! Woman Caught Trying To Kill Her New Born Baby In A Lagos Island Toilet by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Afonja use condom NO
Afonja use pills NO we love raw sex
Afonja go for family planning NO its waste of time
Now see wetin don happen undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What A Wicked Grandmother / Twitter User Call For The Deportation Of A Nigerian, For Disgracing Us In China / Easter Tragedy: 13 Dead As South African Church Collapses During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.