Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,847 members, 7,876,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Pregnancy Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Pregnancy Rumours (427 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo / Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Pregnancy Rumours by fabinfos(f): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Reality star, Uti Nwachukwu has just reacted to reports that Big Brother Naija season 2 finalist, Tboss is pregnant for him.

Reacting to the reports, Uti took to his Instagram page to share a lovely photo of the pair together. Sharing the photo, he wrote;

‘#WCW ALL DAY EVERY DARN DAY!!
Speculations/Assumptions will ALWAYS be the mother of all F*#k Ups!! But then again… it’s what we signed up for init?
Regardless, @officialtboss_ will always Be my WCW and #WCE period! I always stand by who I support because Loyalty is rare in this industry and we are part of the chosen few with unique hearts. ….. Keep Shinning Beautiful!I de here to ALWAYS cheer you on!

Source: https://lailasnews.com/uti-nwachukwu-reacts-to-tboss-pregnancy-rumours/

lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

'l Left Tobi Because People Think I Can't Survive Without Him- Alex / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, Only Eats Once A Day, Fast On Weekends-more Inside / 'you Are The Hardest Working Man I Know' -ciara Praises Her Hubby Russell Wilson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.