Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports (4789 Views)

The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Bandits Receive Ransom From Sokoto Monarch, Hold On To Victims - Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by shachris02: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lucid1:
Lol! Excel sheet na server result?

This is a joke right?

cheesy grin

prof, how do you download data from sql? in what format?

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by tuniski: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Why will reputable newspaper publishers like premium times and vanguard use use the quote ( "" ) sign to report the particular area of the news if it wasn't a direct quote from the lawyers of Atiku. grin

Have you even read the report at all ..

Bro I am done with you jare cheesy

Have you read it?
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

Several formats bro. Besides, Why is it editable?

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Iamgrey5(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
tuniski:

Have you read it?
No!

I only used it as reference above cause I am a magician that performs illusion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by shachris02: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lucid1:

Several formats bro. Besides, Why is it editable?

data downloaded from INEC server in .csv.

The real server snapshots before the download are attached after that excel sheet and you can also see them on the website I referenced in my op.

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by buhariguy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

This is directly from the whistleblowing website, https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

Why don't you look it up? The website was referenced by Atiku in his submission to the court. Check the vanguard report above.
hahahahahahahahahaha,
wonder shall never end,
so the website is inside constitution for tribunal to follow,

if that is the case,
we have 100 website that confirm buhari has 24m votes and atiku 14m votes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

I want to see the RAW tables. PDP are desperate, I fear desperate people
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

Besides, make I see the front end data sef
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Enice(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
spewing trash as usual. mr man, you cannot tender an official document in court anyhow. you must tender what is called CTC, certified true copy. what atiku has done is rubbish and will be thrown out of court as such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Oblang(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

Guy all evidence contained in that website has been shared with the prosecutor.

PDP know say if they push all these evidence to an online site or social media, APC would push the site owners to delete the content.

This website is standing gidigba and its content can never be tampered with.

Don't worry, the jury would be reviewing the website in court.

INEC do not even know what they are into. I would be very surprised if Buhari wins the case.

Lol...
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
hahahahahahahahahaha,
wonder shall never end,
so the website is inside constitution for tribunal to follow,

if that is the case,
we have 100 website that confirm buhari has 24m votes and atiku 14m votes.

This is bigger than your brain capacity. Keep quiet and allow people with sense talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Enice:
spewing trash as usual. mr man, you cannot tender an official document in court anyhow. you must tender what is called CTC, certified true copy. what atiku has done is rubbish and will be thrown out of court as such.

Ok
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by godliman: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

This is directly from the whistleblowing website, https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

Why don't you look it up? The website was referenced by Atiku in his submission to the court. Check the vanguard report above.
leave the doubting thomas alone. He wont believe even if you put him inside the Inec server ( if possible)

2 Likes

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by DesChyko: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:

You are now making judgments based on a petition that is yet to be deliberated upon in a court

I guess this was your stance also when MURIC made their judgements on Onnoghen's case despite International condemnation and you gave your endorsement.

Iamgrey5:
Muric is right on this issue

Before you defend yourself, you may want to read MURIC's submission on this issue then and the reality on ground today.

2 Likes

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by buhariguy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

This is bigger than your brain capacity. Keep quiet and allow people with sense talk.
hahahahahahahahahaha, so you don't have sense,
you don't know Thief atiku hired hackers to hack into inec server and imputed those figures.

no sane man Will take Thief atiku and pdp serious.
as for me, i don't even know if Thief atiku is in court, so why Will i bother about those inflated figure from their pdp server.
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by buhariguy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Ok
is only ok you Will say because you don't know the implication of CTC.

Thief atiku must go to jail.
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
DesChyko:

I guess this was your stance also when MURIC made their judgements on Onnoghen's case despite International condemnation and you gave your endorsement.

Before you defend yourself, you may want to read MURIC's submission on this issue then and the reality on ground today.
Bro why quote me out context

That is the height of mischeviosness cheesy
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Prompto:
And sensible Nigerians are suppose to trust your website n pictures ?! How come you can not show INEC web page to confirm you got your data from there or you have no idea any lunatic can wake up create a spreadsheet with figures and every other BS desirable to him n claim that as fact just because he successfully uploaded such online ?!

Did he say he got it from Inec? He said this is the real server record as released by Atiku as against what that copy and paste newspaper is parading.

This gut had reputed this purported inec server results. You can check this claim with the previous analysis made by a nairalander from where is copy and paste of a newspaper got her springboard.
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
hahahahahahahahahaha, so you don't have sense,
you don't know Thief atiku hired hackers to hack into inec server and imputed those figures.

no sane man Will take Thief atiku and pdp serious.
as for me, i don't even know if Thief atiku is in court, so why Will i bother about those inflated figure from their pdp server.
nonsense.

So Atiku can hire hackers to hack into INEC server but federal government can't employe hackers to check mate such hacking?
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by ChristianNorth: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ratello:
INEC Needs To Prove To The Whole World That Buhari Won The Presidential Election. This Is Where It Becomes Tough For INEC! Where is my brilliant ChristianNorth bro, your input is needed here.
You are going to too far.

They should just prove why total accreditation is not consistent with total votes casted.

They are not winning this case, we will beat them at all levels and bury them at the supreme court.

Maybe you should take a look at the supreme court composition.

Currently we have 16 Justices, 4 alone are Igbos, another 5 are from the South, 1 is from Kaura, in Southern Kaduna and another 1 is a christian from MB.

It will be 11 vs 5.

Only 7 will seat in judgment and I am certain an Igbo man will read the lead judgment.

Why do you think APC are hell bent on stalling this case?

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by buhariguy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

So Atiku can hire hackers to hack into INEC server but federal government can't employe hackers to check mate such hacking?
shebi almighty US were able to check mate their hacker,
however, Nigeria govt were able to check mate the hacking as inec refuse to go electronically to collate result, that is how they spoiled Thief atiku plan,
so, no result in inec server,

what APC is saying is that, Thief atiku forged those result and forgery is a crime,
that is why APC called for Thief atiku arrest.
he Will be to explain how those figures were in inec server because inec said they don't have any result in their server.
Thief atiku must GO to jail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
however, Nigeria govt were able to check mate the hacking as inec refuse to go electronically to collate result, that is how they spoiled Thief atiku plan,

what APC is saying is that, Thief atiku forged those result and forgery is a crime,
he Will be to explain how those figures were in inec server because inec said they don't have any result in their server.

All your references are APC and PDP. What did INEC say?

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by tesppidd: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

They should just prove why total accreditation is not consistent with total votes casted.

They are not winning this case, we will beat them at all levels and bury them at the supreme court.

Currently we have 16 Justices, 4 alone are Igbos, another 5 are from the South, 1 is from Kaura, in Southern Kaduna and another 1 is a christian from MB.

It will be 11 vs 5.

Only 7 will seat in judgment and I am certain an Igbo man will read the lead judgment.

What If Tanko puts the entire 5 in the panel?

Will you carry placards to the Supreme Court?

An ibo man will read the lead judgement.
So what?

Will he change the verdict while reading?

So much nonsense in what you typed.

A whole lot of gibberish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by ChristianNorth: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
What If Tanko puts the entire 5 in the panel?

Will you carry placards to the Supreme Court?

An ibo man will read the lead judgement.
So what?

Will he change the verdict while reading?

So much nonsense in what you typed.

A whole lot of gibberish.
Before you kill yourself, go and find out how the supreme court bench is constituted.

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by alizma: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:
the report from premium times is a figment of their wild imagination
before you believe this one as the right figure from INEC server Pls answer this question, does INEC use the party candidate's name or the party's name on its excel sheet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by rexwalters: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
shachris02:

Guy all evidence contained in that website has been shared with the prosecutor.

PDP know say if they push all these evidence to an online site or social media, APC would push the site owners to delete the content.

This website is standing gidigba and its content can never be tampered with.

Don't worry, the jury would be reviewing the website in court.

INEC do not even know what they are into. I would be very surprised if Buhari wins the case.
Mumu go and look for work,elections are over and done with,write to atiku to try and give you a job in his pure water factory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by rexwalters: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:

They will push it to someone else,Gbenga Daniels saw the light and has taken to his heels.

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Ratello: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It will be 11 vs 5.

You are a god comrade.
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by buhariguy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

All your references are APC and PDP. What did INEC say?
inec said such forgery result can never be in their server, and they don't know where Thief atiku found such uncertified fake copy instead of CTC - certified true copy from inec,

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by buhariguy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It will be 11 vs 5.

hahahahahahahahahaha, so judgement is now base on tribalism and religion,
so, Thief atiku is now igbo and a Christian.
you are just giving yourself hope for nothing, consoling yourself with tribalism and religion, and you think that Will help you.

1 Like

Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by Twy: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Ratello:
INEC Needs To Prove To The Whole World That Buhari Won The Presidential Election. This Is Where It Becomes Tough For INEC! Where is my brilliant ChristianNorth bro, your input is needed here.

Actually INEC has to prove nothing. For an election to be overturned the appellant will prove that the irregularities and rigging led to the loss. The evidence of rigging means little if it proved to be widespread and significantly affect the final tally. Also, that server result is bogus. If you follow election results there are just to many outliers or differences with previous elections.
Re: Rebutting PremiumTimes: Atiku's Real Server Reports by jaybee3(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2019
shachris02:

data downloaded from INEC server in .csv.

The real server snapshots before the download are attached after that excel sheet and you can also see them on the website I referenced in my op.

Why are you confusing yourself dude?

You can download data from SQL server in any specified delimited file format be it flatfiles (csv or txt) or excel

Anyone can recreate the image using the same data and table names. You need to be able to provide activity logs on the server to prove the figures were manipulated

Just so you know this is a dead end for PDP, if INEC truly does have a database storing all these information, the script used for collating the result might be using a truncate and load meaning data are constantly being refreshed. Unless you can match historical view of the table which INEC might not have, it will be impossible to reconcile the figures PDP are using for their defence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani / APC Suspended Oshiomhole Based On Buhari's Directive / Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.