Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Creative Painting Advocating For Birth Of Freedom And Peace In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Painting Advocating For Birth Of Freedom And Peace In Nigeria (1072 Views)

My Biro Sketch Titled :th Birth Of A Legend "Pelé Of Brazil / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat / Portrait Painting Of Peace Omana, The Multicolored Eyes Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Painting Advocating For Birth Of Freedom And Peace In Nigeria by Simplezart(f): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
aside straw art I advocate through paint too.

Freedom and peace is my heart desire for this nation. Many had in the past used their talent to advocate for freedom, some were punished but they never gave up fighting for freedom, today they are being celebrated but no body want to wear their shoe and start from where they stopped. Fela has done his part for Nigeria, the rest is left for me and you. Am calling on youths Use your talent to advocate for positive change in this country
#freedom #peace #love

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Design A Free Logo/business Name... / Transcribing Videos / Adobe Prem Pro Plugins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.