Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Peggy & Her Statue - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Peggy & Her Statue (761 Views)

Photo Of The Day: A University Girl Giving BJ To An Unclad Male Statue. / See How A Statue Rejects Jonathan And Hisdelegates In Israel / Picture Of The Most Hilarious Statue Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peggy & Her Statue by Aduks(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
One day Peggy Sue was in bed with her lover when her husband came home unexpectedly. She told her lover to get in the corner and she quickly proceeded to rub baby oil all over him and then sprinkle talcum powder on him. "Stay right here and don't move a muscle until I tell you it's ok," she told him. A few minutes later her husband came walking into the room. "What the heck is this in the corner?" he asks her. "Oh that's a new statue I just bought," she replied. "The Smith's have one just like it in their bedroom and I liked it so much I went out and bought one for myself." Nothing more was said about the statue, not even when they finally got ready and went to bed. About 2:00 in the morning, the husband got up and went downstairs and got himself a sandwich and a glass of milk.
When he got back up to the bedroom, he handed the sandwich & milk to the statue and said "Here, you might as well have this. I spent 3 days at the Smith's house and nobody so much as offered me a glass of water.

(1) (Reply)

[i]why It's Important To Understand English[/i] / The Rewards Of A Healthy Lifestyle / This Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.