Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos (42532 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Hotzone(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Cow serving a bj to fello cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by IkemChris(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2019
They gave bubu Ashawo cow. The cow that is smelling Alhaji's pissing tool LMAO
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by 2blessed01(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Ok O...Next Level Cows Ba
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by aralc: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Samunique:
grin grin grin

Buhari has used Albino blood to cast spell on his followers, cheesy Tinubu inclusive cheesy

Speaking for all Albinos May you have sense,
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Fulani people are the dumbest in Nigeria, I wonder why they are the people leading us. Till then I wonder if Nigeria can actually grow.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by benny123456: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2019
yuanexchanger:
they should take it to daura.making it total of 151 cows baba buhari get.check my siggy to pay your chinese suppliers.
he will still forget and say he has 150 cow next time....that's what he is always programmed to say

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by DabuIIIT: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Accursed sophisticated coneheads.
This is what you have plunged us into.
Thunda will surely Faya all Coneheads.
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by DabuIIIT: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Fulani people are the dumbest in Nigeria, I wonder why they are the people leading us. Till then I wonder if Nigeria can actually grow.

The southwasters are to blame

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Angel223: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by panmunium(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Cows giving a cow to the cow leader grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by arantess: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2019
That makes 151 cows yea??
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2019
DabuIIIT:

The southwasters are to blame

How would you blame them for Fulani people dumbness? Even the president too his as dumb as poo. He his just like a clown outside Nigeria. Lifeless with no Brain. Fulani really have to stop being our leader. Or we won’t grow one bit. That’s Nigeria 1 problem.
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Yorubaskullmine: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2019
onlinetomola:
But Wait ! what's the Cow smelling in the first picture ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
The cow is one of buhari's unproductive gay cows.
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Auxtin85(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2019
That cow wan give that man mouth action?
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Pablo19(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2019
The cow is even healthier than the person who it is being given to�
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by rastun: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2019
I no even know why God choosed to create us with this pinpu of sambiza. No senses for them
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by babadeee(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Waking up in the middle of the night with total Black out of a city of Osogbo the state capital of Osun ... and turning my phone on to read this senseless post as the first topic of the day show Buhari will do Sege for his follower including the Nairaland ADMIN for posting rubbish as a first topic of the day

Who created this country is a coward for margin the north and the south together

We are people of different cultural and social heritage

I cry for my country called Nigeria
I thought some fools here dey give fake testimony that they are having light in there areas 24/7 all in the name of supporting minister of darkness
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Don’t mind them , they are enemy of progress
babadeee:
I thought some fools here dey give fake testimony that they are having light in there areas 24/7 all in the name of supporting minister of darkness
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by jrusky(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Crap!!!
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by bamasite(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2019
The cow is gay!
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Badonasty(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2019
Naijaalive:
A group of Fulani men who pledged to gift a cow to the President if he won the election have, redeemed their pledge.

The Deputy Governor, Alh Mohammed Ketso received the gift on behalf of the Governor.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Fulani-Men-Who-Promised-Buhari-A-Cow-After-The-Election-Redeem-It.html?m=1

mumu news...no 5w and h...deputy governor of which state? incomplete news
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Gsteve01(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Cows donating cow grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2019
neezar:
I don't know why I'm laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
nezzar
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by 77up(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Wow ! That's commendable . If you know how fulani values their cow.

All thanks to Seun an afonja man for this forum, its remain no 1 forum where many people pours how their grievances and frustration .

Research shows that if there no means of doing so, it may be another reason for the death rate.

Many hate government, many hate tribe and to some its religion but all in all , it good for health grin

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2019
onlinetomola:
But Wait ! what's the Cow smelling in the first picture ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
That Aboki might have been fvcking the cow.

Why give a whole president this lean cow? Is it because, the president is lean too?
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by sogodihno: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Samunique:
And who is Tinubu ?

Is he God

To think anyone who is against Tinubu is an Igbo man/woman is something u need to explain here.

Meanwhile I'm Yoruba from Abeokuta, owu precisely !!!

Iyen tun nko ?

keep quiet! no one is asking u, wia u are from?
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by midnighter(f): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Lol cows are female, how can a cow be gay
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by permit(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2019
that cow knows there is something sensitive grin grin
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by godofuck231: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Naijaalive:
A group of Fulani men who pledged to gift a cow to the President if he won the election have, redeemed their pledge.

The Deputy Governor, Alh Mohammed Ketso received the gift on behalf of the Governor.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Fulani-Men-Who-Promised-Buhari-A-Cow-After-The-Election-Redeem-It.html?m=1

someone has been f#cking that cow
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by onlinetomola(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:
The cow is one of buhari's unproductive gay cows.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.