Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:18 AM

The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] (13805 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Basic123:
TINUBU response to any Igbo and PDP sakamanje response on this thread grin
Oga free your storage space.... Online gladiator.
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Next Level of Poverty for you and your family only, Oponu
For you and your generation because you are the one supporting evil, I pray as Nigeria’s poor so under Buhari regime Na so u and all ur agenerations will go poorer in Jesus name Amen � poverty will not leave you till all of una die
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2019
babadeee:
For you and your generation because you are the one supporting evil, I pray as Nigeria’s poor so under Buhari regime Na so u and all ur agenerations will go poorer in Jesus name Amen � poverty will not leave you till all of una die

Look at this one grin, it is you and your family that is still under Poverty oh, I make my breakthrough in life during Buhari Tenure and I have Escaped poverty forever oh. Since you believe you will not make it under Buhari then you shall not make it and all Your Family will be poor and will always surffer under Buhari Government
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Look at this one grin, it is you and your family that is still under Poverty oh, I make my breakthrough in life during Buhari Tenure and I have Escaped poverty forever oh. Since you believe you will not make it under Buhari then you shall not make it and all Your Family will be poor and will always surffer under Buhari Government
mumu the course is on you and your generation already, let me tell you something you don’t know, I don’t depend on this government before I live.. All I know is wat people are going through for the past four years now, you will go through it with your generation shikina >: grin
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2019
babadeee:
mumu the course is on you and your generation already, let me tell you something you don’t know, I don’t depend on this government before I live.. All I know is wat people are going through for the past four years now, you will go through it with your generation shikina >: grin

That's impossible, but Next level of poverty sure for your family
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That's impossible, but Next level of poverty sure for your family
is %100 sure for you because my family don’t depend on dem, You no see Buhari u won’t eat, if Buhari and co no come share money you will die grin angry grin because that is what you live on cheesy Alagbe ni e grin cheesy
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2019
babadeee:
is %100 sure for you because my family don’t depend on dem, You no see Buhari u won’t eat, if Buhari and co no come share money you will die grin angry grin because that is what you live on cheesy Alagbe ni e grin cheesy

You still don't get it Do you? I have already escape poverty you are still the one crying because Buhari is not sharing money for your Wretched and Hungry Family, so next level of Poverty and Hunger is sure for your family
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You still don't get it Do you? I have already escape poverty you are still the one crying because Buhari is not sharing money for your Wretched and Hungry Family, so next level of Poverty and Hunger is sure for your family
mumu get what, you escape poverty LMAO escape kill you there we know people like you OK, so just shut the f**k off..you are already dying of poverty with your generation and you are here chatting me up with your MTN free 10MB I don’t think you are normal u need a check up cheesy grin
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Hey am waiting for your reply I get the whole day for you.. I don’t go out before I make money in my account so bring it on
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by Modarun(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
All hail the man known under different identities depending on where you met him. The only 67 years old 80 yearspapa.

Those who are knowledgeable about him cant buy his 67 claim for so many reasons. The current governor of Osun is the son of his immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while Jagaban is claiming 66. someone his first wife died in Lagos recently unannounced at 74.
A shameless man who had to doctor the age ofvhisvfirst son so as to fit into the lie that hie live. Need I remind him there is a photograph of him at the palace of Soun Ogbomoso in 1974 when the current monarch was installed with a bottle of beer and packet of cigarette in his front. It simoly meams Tinubu was was 20 when he was drinking and smoking in a palace?

The Yoruba race moral and political compass, claims a nonexistant St John Primary School Aroloya in Lagos. The old boys of Government College Ibadan were planning a reception for His once, then someone asked which set did Jagaban belonged to .Funny enougg there has been no answer to that till date. Infact when OBJ insisted on nailing him, he had the Principals office of Govt. Collect Ibadan where the records of the alumini were kept burnt to the ground. Up till now Tinubu cant point to one of class mates in GCI. While we at it let me remind Nigerians of the tales by moonlight on Chigago State University and University of Chiicago are all over the place.

The leader of the sophisticated and so called Omoloabis is so shamed by his parents back ground he had to send emissaries to bury them, just so he can keep living the lies he has lead over the years and is still calling another woman “maami” in Lagos to fit a life of lie and greed.
I recalled vividly how Mama HID Awolowo told me our dear jagaban she knew all the children of “maami”Iyaloja and that Tinubu was not one of them.
A man whose name has been linked to a narcotic ring leading to inquiry and forfeiture of assets. is now the moral compass of the Yorubas. what a shame. Some who poses as a June 12 hero today but Kola Abiola is alive to tell the story of what happened to MKO’s money as Bashorun is no longer alive. In 20 years, there is hardly any boundary between Lagos treasury and your private pockets. Your “O to ge” moment is coming some day and all the dirty deals will be out.
Like a rapist, he tells his victims to shout “O to pe” for as long as stolen funds and drug money rule Lagos politics.
I have noticed that because you and your followers have no abiding principle and are driven by only lust for money, they assume it is so for everybody. Your being glued to the lowest of all spirits (money) makes it difficult for them to make the right judgement about people thinking they are all about money.
Our so called democratic hero were well known with NADECO and also in bed with Abacha through whom forged friendship with the Chagourys who are his business partners till date.

This is the man they are worshiping. This is Jagaban
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by Ziggylady(f): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
weavesquad:

you are a fool , TINUBU MADE THE WAY IT IS TODAY , THE BEST CITY IN NIGERIA.. TINUBU CREATED WEALTH IN LAGOS TODAY , HE HELPED COMMON MEN TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT GOING THROUGH HARD LABOURS. yes if he is a conman , thank u , he used that to develop Nigeria as a whole , some tribes leaves their state empty and dirty for Lagos state just to make their daily ends.. pls think before u talk .
IF OBJ , GEJ and CO WAS LIKE LIKE TINUBU WHEN IN POWER, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICA. DAVID MARK WAS SENATE PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS , GO TO BENUE, VERY WORST, GEJ TO BAYELSA...PLS LET HAIL TINUBU.. PEOPLE ARE MAKING MILLIONS LAGOS EVERYDAY THROUGH HIS FOUNDATION.

Too many ignorant folks from Sw it is comical if it was not so pathetic....Did Tinubu build the Airport and Sea-port in Lagos??...was it Tinubu who made Lagos the Capital of Nigeria for the number it was years it was thereby attracting both Foreign and local investors as well as built Third-Mainland bridge e.t.c?

I dont know the kind of awful education you lots have in SW because basic knowledge about people and events in Nigeria is conpletely lacking among you lots..

Just lies,falsehood,deceit and propaganda everyehere
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
babadeee:
mumu get what, you escape poverty LMAO escape kill you there we know people like you OK, so just shut the f**k off..you are already dying of poverty with your generation and you are here chatting me up with your MTN free 10MB I don’t think you are normal u need a check up cheesy grin

All this Crying would not change the fact, that next level of Hunger and poverty sure for your family you ask for it yourself
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ziggylady:

Too many ignorant folks from Sw it is comical if it was not so pathetic....Did Tinubu build the Airport and Sea-port in Lagos??...was it Tinubu who made Lagos the Capital of Nigeria for the number it was years it was thereby attracting both Foreign and local investors as well as built Third-Mainland bridge e.t.c?

I dont know the kind of awful education you lots have in SW because basic knowledge about people and events in Nigeria is conpletely lacking among you lots..

All this Crying would not change the fact that Tinubu is the Real Jagaban

1 Like

Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Modarun:
All hail the man known under different identities depending on where you met him. The only 67 years old 80 yearspapa.

Those who are knowledgeable about him cant buy his 67 claim for so many reasons. The current governor of Osun is the son of his immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while Jagaban is claiming 66. someone his first wife died in Lagos recently unannounced at 74.
A shameless man who had to doctor the age ofvhisvfirst son so as to fit into the lie that hie live. Need I remind him there is a photograph of him at the palace of Soun Ogbomoso in 1974 when the current monarch was installed with a bottle of beer and packet of cigarette in his front. It simoly meams Tinubu was was 20 when he was drinking and smoking in a palace?

The Yoruba race moral and political compass, claims a nonexistant St John Primary School Aroloya in Lagos. The old boys of Government College Ibadan were planning a reception for His once, then someone asked which set did Jagaban belonged to .Funny enougg there has been no answer to that till date. Infact when OBJ insisted on nailing him, he had the Principals office of Govt. Collect Ibadan where the records of the alumini were kept burnt to the ground. Up till now Tinubu cant point to one of class mates in GCI. While we at it let me remind Nigerians of the tales by moonlight on Chigago State University and University of Chiicago are all over the place.

The leader of the sophisticated and so called Omoloabis is so shamed by his parents back ground he had to send emissaries to bury them, just so he can keep living the lies he has lead over the years and is still calling another woman “maami” in Lagos to fit a life of lie and greed.
I recalled vividly how Mama HID Awolowo told me our dear jagaban she knew all the children of “maami”Iyaloja and that Tinubu was not one of them.
A man whose name has been linked to a narcotic ring leading to inquiry and forfeiture of assets. is now the moral compass of the Yorubas. what a shame. Some who poses as a June 12 hero today but Kola Abiola is alive to tell the story of what happened to MKO’s money as Bashorun is no longer alive. In 20 years, there is hardly any boundary between Lagos treasury and your private pockets. Your “O to ge” moment is coming some day and all the dirty deals will be out.
Like a rapist, he tells his victims to shout “O to pe” for as long as stolen funds and drug money rule Lagos politics.
I have noticed that because you and your followers have no abiding principle and are driven by only lust for money, they assume it is so for everybody. Your being glued to the lowest of all spirits (money) makes it difficult for them to make the right judgement about people thinking they are all about money.
Our so called democratic hero were well known with NADECO and also in bed with Abacha through whom forged friendship with the Chagourys who are his business partners till date.

This is the man they are worshiping. This is Jagaban

We enjoy your crying and Wailing grin Tinubu is the Real Jagaban

1 Like

Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

All this Crying would not change the fact, that next level of Hunger and poverty sure for your family you ask for it yourself
you are still singing the Anthem that will kill you and your family, even Buhari will not be able to safe u then grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

by the time the poverty kill you and your family there will be no coffin to burry you and your family grin cheesy Na mass burial dem go do for una

1 Like

Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
babadeee:
by the time the poverty kill you and your family there will be no coffin to burry you and your family grin cheesy Na mass burial dem go do for una

I already Escaped from Poverty anything else from you is just a Crying and Wailing of a Drowning soul
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by babadeee(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I already Escaped from Poverty anything else from you is just a Crying and Wailing of a Drowning soul
i need your best shot please grin cheesy grin
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ratello:
Superfluity of nothingness and celebration of a grandmaster in corruption and gross impunity. Nigeria, I hope it would not be wriitten against her epitaph at the close of age that, "Here Lies A Country That Choose To Celebrate Mediocrity"...... Here is a man called Mr Integrity, celebrating a conman, Tinubu, who pocketed the entire resources of a whole State as Lagos for the past 20 years yet human beings here will bare their teeth eulogising these demons. Rest in peace Nigeria, only God can help your predicament now if only you are ready to change.

You can go go and Hug Transformer, You are Permitted ......

FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING !!!!!
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by adekolaelect(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ratello:
Superfluity of nothingness and celebration of a grandmaster in corruption and gross impunity. Nigeria, I hope it would not be wriitten against her epitaph at the close of age that, "Here Lies A Country That Choose To Celebrate Mediocrity"...... Here is a man called Mr Integrity, celebrating a conman, Tinubu, who pocketed the entire resources of a whole State as Lagos for the past 20 years yet human beings here will bare their teeth eulogising these demons. Rest in peace Nigeria, only God can help your predicament now if only you are ready to change.
go and bail or win Inamdi Kanu case before coming here to preach what you don't know anything abt .

Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Ziggylady:

firstly I would like to know ur state , TINUBU s reign isn't lies or propaganda u may put it. airport and co has been existing before him but did u ever consider the revenue Lagos state do generate everyday, infrastructures and so many, lekki wasn't in existence before TINUBU. I meant how it is today , it was mere village , now extended to sangotedo. in Lagos state , TINUBU has been producing a very hardworking and competent successor starting from fashola, if u were in Lagos around 95/96. pls if u are in Lagos presently and living in a serene environment, don't talk rubbish against TINUBU. that's just my advice
Re: The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2019
GoodofNaija:

See this kid talking. Do you ever know Lagos was once the capital of nigeria? Does your infant sense know where many of the infrastructures in Lagos come from?

I will not go low too much explaining things to you. You can keep worshipping the bullion van thief!

from where pls? from federal government? people keep investing in Lagos today because of the continuity ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Want To Go To Senate By Okorocha / Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. / Vote Out Any Governor Against N30,000 As Minimum Wage, NLC Tells Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.