Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,025 members, 7,976,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones (40037 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by LoveMachine(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
LordCenturion:
Oga, everyone are guilty of this,although I don't really support that of pizza importation but we Nigerians do crazy things at times just to show off, but the fact still remains that we don't appreciate our own things,this has been happening since our independent,there are two different versions of peak milk,but people love to buy the one that comes from Holland grin, but both are the same, what about u Mr reno,why are u in abroad,why your children are staying and studying in abroad,don't we have good schools here?, u are also having your medical check up over there, I remember one barrister songs of 1970's/early 80's that my dad use to listen to, where he said
"if a white is cooking rice for sales at higher price,and a black is also cooking the same rice at affordable reasonable price than that of white,even if it better than the white own,we will always go for the white rice"

I have been on Nairaland since 2012,this is the first time am gonna make front page apart from my previous threads that hit front pages several times,and beside March 30(Saturday) is my birthday, please show some love,your likes is a sign of wishing me happy birthday in advance,no member of Nairaland will die young,we will all live long and be a parents, grandparents and great grandparents,even we will rule this country together when this old fool thieves dies because our generation thinks wisely than them, we will rule it together till year 2090 and our wards will grow up to inherits the greatest Nigeria and they will continue the legacy and be proud of us....

Many more years fam! Success and blessings. Be strong.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by Auxtin85(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gazzy88:
Why is reno himself living in the abroad and not Nigeria? If you can't answer this correctly, then you should leave the minister alone.

If you have the chance to leave you will bro. Even the minister wey talk, he children nor dey Naija
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by EngrOsas93(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Everybody has their problem...even if dey import other people's destiny from London is non of my business...
Anyway I just dey here with my drink
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by Lush100(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
obailala:
You polluted your beautiful writeup by you criticism of grass importation. Why dont you go read about what it was all about instead of just joining the crowd to criticise what you dont know about?.. (What is wrong with importing a special breed of grass seedlings for the purpose of planting it in ranches in Nigeria)?... You will probably ask if Nigeria doesnt already have grass, but are you aware the rice we plant today all over Nigeria are an imported tough breed which are resistant to a lot of things?

sir, it might have been good to import special breed of grasses, but the amount was too high for that purpose.
besides we could be proactive like Malaysia did with our oil-palm seedlings. we take the seedling and come to our country, culture the "special grasses" till they attain good height and stature, and then naturalize them to our environment-the faculty of Agriculture or even IITA can handle these especially at a time we were in recession.

Regards sir.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by Adakintroy: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
LordCenturion:
Oga, everyone are guilty of this,although I don't really support that of pizza importation but we Nigerians do crazy things at times just to show off, but the fact still remains that we don't appreciate our own things,this has been happening since our independent,there are two different versions of peak milk,but people love to buy the one that comes from Holland grin, but both are the same, what about u Mr reno,why are u in abroad,why your children are staying and studying in abroad,don't we have good schools here?, u are also having your medical check up over there, I remember one barrister songs of 1970's/early 80's that my dad use to listen to, where he said
"if a white is cooking rice for sales at higher price,and a black is also cooking the same rice at affordable reasonable price than that of white,even if it better than the white own,we will always go for the white rice"

I have been on Nairaland since 2012,this is the first time am gonna make front page apart from my previous threads that hit front pages several times,and beside March 30(Saturday) is my birthday, please show some love,your likes is a sign of wishing me happy birthday in advance,no member of Nairaland will die young,we will all live long and be a parents, grandparents and great grandparents,even we will rule this country together when this old fool thieves dies because our generation thinks wisely than them, we will rule it together till year 2090 and our wards will grow up to inherits the greatest Nigeria and they will continue the legacy and be proud of us....

Happy birthday man. I like your post. But I laugh at the end the faith you put in this our generation. My guy we are worst than our farher. The girls now are dead!..full dead.! The boys now DE chop cheattt for venza and 4matic. Oga make we no deceive ourselves. Just honor your fathers and be humble. Too much raking and we go end up worst than them and the children coming we also say themseame.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by obailala(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lush100:

sir, it might have been good to import special breed of grasses, but the amount was too high for that purpose.
besides we could be proactive like Malaysia did with our oil-palm seedlings. we take the seedling and come to our country, culture the "special grasses" till they attain good height and stature, and then naturalize them to our environment-the faculty of Agriculture or even IITA can handle these especially at a time we were in recession.

Regards sir.
Regarding the bolded above, what else did you think the grass (seedlings) to be imported was for?... Did you also think the grass in question was to be imported to just directly feed cows (as politicians were either ignorantly or dubiously making Nigerians to believe)?.... This was the exact reason I asked you in my earlier post if you actually read about the program before joining the crowd to mock what they didn't really know about.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by Codes151(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amen to you
LordCenturion:

Am in middle of 30s,so am 100% sure of future even if it will come in the next 30 years
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by Lush100(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
obailala:

Regarding the bolded above, what else did you think the grass (seedlings) to be imported was for?... Did you also think the grass in question was to be imported to just directly feed cows (as politicians were either ignorantly or dubiously making Nigerians to believe)?.... This was the exact reason I asked you in my earlier post if you actually read about the program before joining the crowd to mock what they didn't really know about.

"but the amount was too high for that purpose"

alright since u know so much about the issue of grass(seedling) purchased from Brazil.

Thanks for information.

Regards sir.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by DrTee1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
new2012:

What has Christianity got to do with this? How can you accuse someone and then do exact same thing thereafter?

You expect some level of morals from someone yet you're worse?

Wtf @ the sycophancy!

I'm having a hard time finding your cogent point. If and when I do, I intend to address same very politely.

Warm regards.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Even if a fool should keep quiet, no one will know his a fool.

Once he opens her s mouth, he will erase all doubt.

What is wrong with importing grass? It might be hybrid grass that could fatten cows much better than our local variety. It might be faster growing, or medicinal and so on.

As a Man of God, he should learn to bridle is tongue. (Read Collosians 4:6). Audu Ogbeh ain't his mate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by obailala(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lush100:

"but the amount was too high for that purpose"

alright since u know so much about the issue of grass(seedling) purchased from Brazil.

Thanks for information.

Regards sir.
I'm not aware of the price so i cant really speak on that. I only read about a plan to import seedlings of a highly nutritious and weather resistant grass to be planted and grown in Nigeria, I dont have any other details. I've only commented on this issue because I was just irked at the bizarre level of misinformation (both intentionally and unintentional) that has trailed and that still trails the announcement of that plan. A lot of people amusingly assumed the idea was to go to Brazil and import grass to feed cows in Nigeria; weird thing is that even those who should know better are actually the ones promoting the misinformation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by wirinet(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
obailala:

I'm not aware of the price so i cant really speak on that. I only read about a plan to import seedlings of a highly nutritious and weather resistant grass to be planted and grown in Nigeria, I dont have any other details. I've only commented on this issue because I was just irked at the bizarre level of misinformation (both intentionally and unintentional) that has trailed and that still trails the announcement of that plan. A lot of people amusingly assumed the idea was to go to Brazil and import grass to feed cows in Nigeria; weird thing is that even those who should know better are actually the ones promoting the misinformation.

That's why u get angry at what Reno Omokri is doing, he sits in the US and attempts to cause disaffection and civil unrest in Nigeria by peddling misinformation and lies, and there are people who are ready to believe every stupid thing he says.
That some educated people can believe that somebody can import grass from Brazil just to feed cows is beyond belief. Malaysia imported Nigeria's palm kernel (seeds) and today they are the biggest exporter of palm oil and palm products. Nigeria imported rice (seedlings ) and today our rice production has greatly improved in terms of quality and quantity.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by OyinO: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
illitrate:

God is great grin
Haaaahaaa! One cultureless Arabic ***** spotted.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by ebilomaofficial1: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Must you blame buhari for everything Nigerian man can sit at his house and order toothpick if he likes just to feel big.
children of hate
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by new2012: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
DrTee1:

I'm having a hard time finding your cogent point. If and when I do, I intend to address same very politely.

Warm regards.

Your sarcasm is low level... Calm down, you'll grow up in due time
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by DrTee1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
new2012:

Your sarcasm is low level... Calm down, you'll grow up in due time

Thank you Meth(uselah)! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by new2012: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2019
DrTee1:

Thank you Meth(uselah)! �

Like I said eventually you'll grow up, growing up is not just abt age.. A few posts ago, you were preaching morals-something you lacked.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by DrTee1(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2019
new2012:

Like I said eventually you'll grow up, growing up is not just abt age.. A few posts ago, you were preaching morals-something you lacked.

You've got energy Meth, really, to dissipate. smiley

You can have the floor, senior citizen. cool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by new2012: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2019
DrTee1:

You've got energy Meth, really, to dissipate. smiley

You can have the floor, senior citizen. cool

At the end of the day, you're as guilty as the people you oppose and you're mental capacity is still below normal
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by DrTee1(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2019
new2012:

At the end of the day, you're as guilty as the people you oppose and you're mental capacity is still below normal

Now I see this is something else.

Do have a pleasant day.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by new2012: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
DrTee1:

Now I see this is something else.

Do have a pleasant day.

Of course you're something else, your sarcasm is below par, just concealed insults
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones by DrTee1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
new2012:

Of course you're something else, your sarcasm is below par, just concealed insults

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.