Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70690 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2010
at least arsenal is in the champions league. can the same be said of liverfluke? Liverfluke would probably not even make europa cup dis term.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Mobinga: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2010
grin grin

Arsenal has always been consistent in the champions league for the past 6 years. They never fail to fail before the Semi's grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
what is champions league semifinal got to do with a liverfluke fan?
As a liverfluke fan,u should be banned from uttering the words 'champions league'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olabukola: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2010
dipo2much:

what is champions league semifinal got to do with a liverfluke fan?
As a liverfluke fan,u should be banned from uttering the words 'champions league'
And u should be banned for uttering the word "premier League" as an arsenal fan. 5 good years in arsenal case is way bigger than one yr for liverfluke case.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2010
Liverpool won CL in 2005, When did Assanal win theirs?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olabukola: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Liverpool won CL in 2005, When did Assanal win theirs?
B4 football started and they will win it again when their is nothing like football again. grin grin grin grin
Wengay is busy looting young french celebrities and making money for himself and croonies. winning anything except emirate cup is not on his agenda for now. He is looking for a male child.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2010
Bad, Bad weekend sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2010
Dayo,half of the teams in the EPL are better than Bayern Munshit. Half that half have never tasted CL football and you are here wailin like arsenal is the only club yet to win the ECL.
What position is Bayern Munshit in the Gerwoman league? Honestly,i dont know. Tell me.

@ HNIC.

yes,it was a bad weekend. What annoys me most is that we had everyone we tot we need. The usual suspects denilson n diaby were out.
But what if chelski didnt loose? By now we wuld be hoping to win next season's trophy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2010
I just love this thread. una no dey dull me! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tunsbobo(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2010
Arsenal lost yesterday because Fabregas was playing nonsense throughout; if he knows he is tired of playing for arsenal, let him get the h.ell out of our club. Chamahk on the other hand is a useless player and i don't know where Arsene Wenger picked up that red-card sweared kioscelny from.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tunsbobo(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2010
Arsenal lost yesterday because Fabregas was playing nonsense throughout; if he knows he is tired of playing for arsenal, let him get the h.ell out of our club. Chamahk on the other hand is a useless player and i don't know where Arsene Wenger picked up that red-card sweared kioscelny from.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2010
^^

seabane, PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE.
if we want to read post-match analysis,we know where to go. You go on painting a bad picture of your own intelligence level by postin another person's brain work everytime. And you dare to it in our fun thread. I'm seriously hating you,PLS desist from this act of ridiculous laziness
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by manmustwac(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2010
waz up debosky mukina and co. Can you please tell me why wengar is crying? Wetin happen? grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
i nor blame you sha angry angry

but your team is still useless grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by khanye(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
^^^How was ur weekend? cool wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
Chei. . . . .even scousers come here dey make mouth.

Arsenal where is thine sting?!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
khanye:

^^^How was your weekend? cool wink
my weekend was just like any other weekend wetin? angry grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by nateevs(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
slimshay:

Chei. . . . .even scousers come here dey make mouth.

Arsenal where is thine sting?!!

You still believe you will win the premiership don't you?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
dipo2much:

Dayo,half of the teams in the EPL are better than Bayern Munshit. Half that half have never tasted CL football and you are here wailin like arsenal is the only club yet to win the ECL.
What position is Bayern Munshit in the Gerwoman league? Honestly,i dont know. Tell me.
Half the teams in EPL better than Bayern? I laff in Newcastle.

Tell us what the scores was the last time Arsenal played Bayern or the last time the best team in the EPL Manure played Bayern

Heeeee aaaaawww Yeee yebariba sanboribobo

I laff in Andy carroll

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
You mean i cant get any assanal fan to answer these 10 key questions?

Did Mor0n Chamakh playin

Did he won penaiti?

Does Bendtner dropping shoulder and aim for the top corner?

Do Kosoro, Was a rock of Olumo in defend.

Is Fabianski resembling Buffon?

Was Calos Fela be like Menses?

Didnt Abu Dhabi drimbling like Sidane?

Was Flabregas boss the midfielders.

Is Arseshaving not besting thing after Hands free w@nk?

Is van r@p1st not the bestest players in the world?

Key questions that require an urgent ansa

Thanks You fery mush
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
Im not even going to bother commenting on Sunday's game. A team that can't beat newly promoted teams AT HOME does not deserve any kind of comment from me, waste of spittle!

Back to reserves matters as the senior boys don't seem to be able to understand what it is to play for the Arsenal (with benefit of hindsight, maybe Wenger should have benched some of those '1st teamers' for some hungrier players on sunday). Anyways, Arsenal is currently leading Everton 4 - 1 in the reserves game and that guy again, JET has scored 2 goals. I hear he now has 9 golas in 6 games for the reserves this season. It seems his 2nd goal was excellent too (like the one he scored against City some weeks back). Il copy and paste directly from the ATVO text commentary

Ozyakup spread the ball out to the striker who took his usual position on the right of the penalty area and what came next, well… it was special. He cut inside onto his left foot and beat Garbutt with a piece of skill that has to be seen to be believed. With his left foot he seemed to shift the ball around his right leg and leave the defender behind in one swooping motion before firing a low shot into the bottom-right corner from the edge of the area. That really was incredible!

Well, hope to see more of him at least in the CC this season!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
@nateevs, na d job of supporter to believe nah. . .lol

On current showing tho, mentality lacking. Altho like I've said, Chelsea sef don dey tire. Its a wait and see marra.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
nateevs:

You still believe you will win the premiership don't you?

Chelski's gutless capitulation allows it to remain a distinct possibility. tongue

@ DK

I will answer your questions if you refrain from posting on this thread of one week. Deal?  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by BinghiNya(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
@dayokanu, The score line was 4-4. Bayern 2-1 United 3-2 so whats the noise about
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
Same BS really. Teams have been coming to the Emirates with this same mindset. Yet we remain clueless how to counter them. This team has little or no tactical directions as regards plan B. They have no mental preparation, Arenal only bothers about fine details when they 're playing big teams, against the small teams their body language shows a team that feels turning up is enough guarantee for the spoils. There is always one cook to spoil the broth. Yesterday it was Fabianki, wednesday it would be another. Charmahk remains Arsenals best header of the ball so it is trite he goes against Carrol at set pieces. Yet he pulled out leaving the keeper exposed. If he was "prepared" enough that wouldnt have happened. A Mournho team can never concede that goal to Carrol. The unseriousness in which tactical awareness is taken is such that after a million caps, players like Clichy still cannot grasp the basic precept of when to keep possession or just boot the ball away, it's terrible. Arsenal have been in situs where they had to chase games before and responded, yesterday they'd have played for days and yet wouldn't score. The changes that were made were panicky and tactically laughable. I know for sure that They have the quality to win the league but their must be a a focus on mental application. Arsene has it in him to bring this out, sadly he's not doin it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kenkruse: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2010
[b]"United have something Arsenal haven't had in 6 years; a winning mentality. When United lose, Ferguson goes mad. When Arsenal lose, Wenger blames everything from the canteen lady to the quality of the pitch for the defeat._________[/b]bxg"

This is not far from the truth,

However the lose to N'castle is a blessing in disguess.
1. the playmaker in person of RVP is back. we now have a full squard to face the opposition
2. the lose is an eye opener to both players and arsenewenger. we'll see the outcome on wednesday nite.
3. it is a call to sober reflection. a time to take every team as strong opposition and take advantage of any chance infront of goal.
4. it is good it happened to us earlier than later.
5. it is as if nothing has changed from chelsea position and ours which is our target.

kudos to N'castle. they came for a revenge after the untimely exit from carlin cup, courtesy of arsenal 4:1 defeat.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
On a lighter note.
Earlier in the day, the Nike store on Oxford street was reopened.
Along with legend,Carl Lewis, we had Theo,Drogba,Cesc and Cashley posing for a photograph

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
nice pic, they should have cut off cashley's part tongue he looks like a rebel grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
kenkruse:

"United have something Arsenal haven't had in 6 years; a winning mentality. When United lose, Ferguson goes mad. When Arsenal lose, Wenger blames everything from the canteen lady to the quality of the pitch for the defeat._________[/b]bxg"

This is not far from the truth,

However the lose to N'castle is a blessing in disguess.
[b]1. the playmaker in person of RVP is back. we now have a full squard to face the opposition

2. the[b] lose[/b] is an eye opener to both players and arsenewenger. we'll see the outcome on wednesday nite.
3. it is a call to sober reflection. a time to take every team as strong opposition and take advantage of any chance infront of goal.
4. it is good it happened to us earlier than later.
5. it is as if nothing has changed from chelsea position and ours which is our target.

kudos to N'castle. they came for a revenge after the untimely exit from carlin cup, courtesy of arsenal 4:1 defeat.

1. yeah right  cool

2. the lose  shocked  grin

3. na 2day ?

4. rubbish !

5. more rubbish !!!

must u guys post just for the sake of it ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Image123(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
A set of lazy people always resting either on the bench or the hospital. Always looking for ways to rest players and make excuses, instead of channeling the energy to win. The coach should be blamed for such plastic mentality, instead of blaming sincere players that leave or want to leave. Not everybody likes defeat/disappointment.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 12:29am On Nov 09, 2010
Ozyakup spread the ball out to the striker who took his usual position on the right of the penalty area and what came next,  well… it was special. He cut inside onto his left foot and beat Garbutt with a piece of skill that has to be seen to be believed. With his left foot he seemed to shift the ball around his right leg and leave the defender behind in one swooping motion before firing a low shot into the bottom-right corner from the edge of the area. That really was incredible!

You really need to see the goal to believe cos there are truly no words to do it justice. . .

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is now officially the best thing since sliced bread grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2010
Image123:

A set of lazy people always resting either on the bench or the hospital. Always looking for ways to rest players and make excuses, instead of channeling the energy to win. The coach should be blamed for such plastic mentality, instead of blaming sincere players that leave or want to leave. Not everybody likes defeat/disappointment.

Some people are used to failure like wenger

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.