Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment (23585 Views)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by am4truth(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Pure rubbish you wrote up there. I am the only member of my extended family who does not believe in your fake God, yet I am the only one they come to disturb when their fake God disappoints them. The problem with most of you is poverty!

Freeze is absolutely correct all the time.

Hmmmmm. I pity you. See pride and arrogance on a public forum. People with money don't make noise.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by drmikeadams(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.
grin grin say no more;dont mention
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Adakintroy: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

No, we don't know too much. It's a Comprehension issue. Read again;

Matthew 23:23 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you're in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either.
The Lord says, Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness are most important but that doesn't mean you shd leave the others.

No where did the Lord said we shd stop paying tithe.

Have it your way, no be for me you dey pay for.

And when you go to your grottos or occult temples you talk and your master listen abi?

I ask you again, when you go to your occult meetings you talk and your masters listen?

Are you high? Sleep it over.

Again you reek of knowing it all shame on you. Your kind are quick to quote bible verse because it give you off as vast. But even the verse you quote you hardly ever know the meaning. Because you are not guided by love. Just need to showoff. I have seen donkeys reel out advice to prophets. This is where many of you are with people like freeze. Not because he knows anything pertaining to the spirit. But because like that certain prophet you your priest do it for the money and it's getting to obvious.

I this debate had never been about paying tithes. But what the men do with the money afterwards.

It was there sense of entitlement to tithes that has made people start to change their stand. If tithes is for my good why curse me if I don't pay?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Chuks9000: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

WTH are you all about?

Maybe you shd tell Freeze to invest in his life than spend all his life trying to pick out specks from the eyes of others when he has a forest growing on his forehead.
I would not want you to be boastful or found wanting in the arguments of this world. Know your God. Serve him according to how His spirit leads you. So that at the end, you will put on the crown of life; and those you leave behind will be guided by your examplerany life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by drmikeadams(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
; grin ;taaa grin majoritaire of Christianes live in abject poverty and very lazy hiding under thé guise of doing thé lords work grin una brain must function dis year

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
raymondele86:

Mathew 23:23, Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Where did Jesus endorse tithing in the above verse?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66 :
I'm a stupid boy looking for attention .
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

Again you reek of knowing it all shame on you
Why shd I be ashamed now?
Adakintroy:

Your kind are quick to quote bible verse because it give you off as vast
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
Weytin be the bad thing wey I do now?

Adakintroy:

But even the verse you quote you hardly ever know the meaning. Because you are not guided by love.
Hmmm. What did I do that shows I didn't quote the Word with Love?
Adakintroy:

Just need to showoff. I have seen donkeys reel out advice to prophets. This is where many of you are with people like freeze. Not because he knows anything pertaining to the spirit. But because like that certain prophet you your priest do it for the money and it's getting to obvious.
What are you crying about? I don't get a thing you said here. Make some sense.

Adakintroy:

I this debate had never been about paying tithes. But what the men do with the money afterwards.
Why aren't you talking about what your Native Doctors and Occult Masters do with what you give them? Na our money, abi your money follow dey inside?
Adakintroy:

It was there sense of entitlement to tithes that has made people start to change their stand. If tithes is for my good why curse me if I don't pay?
Who cursed you? Jehovah said you inherit a curse if you steal from Him. Take it out with Him not pastors.

Now, getaut
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Papyk:
I Know you are a pastor. Mathew 23:23 is not talking to christians, Here Jesus was talking to the pharisee, the teacher of Judaism which is the religion of Israel and the Judaism is still the religion of israel up till now. If you can read please google what is the religion of isreal. If you truly the follower of christ (christian) you not suppose to pay any nigerian or any lazy pastors 10% of your money. Even in Judaism Law tithe is not money, its proceed from a farm. That is Jesu christ and his disciples never paid tithe because their fishermen and a carpenter because you cannot put wood and fish in a store house.What Daddy freeze was telling you is you want to give your money to God, Read Jesus instruction in Mathew 25.
Daddy Freeze is trying to help you from those lazy greed 419 GOs and pastors who manipulate and create fear in you so you can continue to fund their lifestyle. That is why so many of you are so poor. You give them your money and their used it to build Universities which your children cannot attend, they build house estate which majority of you cannot afford, God who create heaven and earth does not need your money to bless you. stop insulting God by saying your are giving GOd money.
May be Jesus was addressing man utd fans then.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
kernel001:

I don't support Freeze abi na Freezer!

But the verse you quoted didn't enjoin Christians to pay tithe, but rather talks about Christians to be mindful of weighter matters instead of seeing tithe as a gateway to heaven.
read it well sir. It endorses tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

A man who is wealthy living in affluence does not cry about not being called for MC jobs. Have you ever heard? Lolzzzzz.

See how e pain you. All his insults on others who can employ him as their driver is not enough for you to call him out. He-po-crit that is what you.

Why then is he crying that he is broke?� He has not been called for MC jobs, does that speak of a man who runs a business?

But I don't see your father attacking people who are better them him. Or, does he?
Let my reasoning not be your business. Your opinions don't count and you don't validate anything here.

This is sadly the disease of the prosperity gospel and modern Pentecostalism. The worship of money and materialism. You think that anybody that is richer than you is better than you. I feel sorry for you for the level of inferiority complex that must ravage you. grin That is why it is so easy to manipulate sheep like you with the prosperity gospel and for people like you, tithing is not even an act of love and charity, but basically an MMM-style investment that you expect to reap from after sowing.

This is what we the Sheeples have been saying since the advent of freeze. Na our money why e de pain you?

We are the victims, no worry nah. Thanks for your concern, but wait make we come dey beg for food for ya house before you go rant. Until then, get lost.

Satan been trying to run Christians life from Eden.

And you still can't get it into your head that nobody cares about you. I would only care when I find out you're one of the tithe scammers. Again, nobody gives a flying fucckk if you pour your money into the lagoon. The scammers from the pulpit who prey on the minds of the gullible and impressionable (many of whom are redeemable from their foolishness) and pervert the teachings of Christianity is all we happen to care about.

Satan has already been using the criminals in the pulpit for his grand designs. Why do you think Nigerians are the evilest scum on the earth despite being the most religiously devout? Why do you think poverty continues to ravage the land despite all the prosperity gospel of your pulpit scammers? You think Swiss or Swedish or Norwegian or Japanese or Singaporean people are wealthy because of how much tithes they pay to scammers from the pulpit? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

I decided to ignore you because my explanations will be wasted on you. Let me do it anyways.

It's becos their covenant is obsolete. A New covenant with Christ as the Eternal High Priest is on going.

Listen carefully. The Jews can not perform any Priestly duties outside the Temple in the Holy of Holies. According to prophecies the temple was destroyed in 70Ad leaving them without a Temple, making sure the Daily Sacrifices ceases. This prophecy dates back to Daniel.

All their sacrifices were a shadow of Christ as a Sacrificial lamb. Now He has been offered and to keep them from offering anymore sacrifices, Jesus permitted Islam to build a mosque in their Temple site defiling the Holy site.

But, Hebrews 7, 8, and 9 explains and introduces us to a new and a better covenant with Christ as the eternal High Priest and His body, the Church as His Temple.

Hebrew makes us to understand thar, Tithing is a Jesus' Ordinance and Jesus is eternal, that's why He appeared in the person of Melchizedek to Abraham, long before Levite who became a Priest and took Tithes was born.

We Christians are not Jews who must wait for a physical Temple before they can perform their Priestly duties. We are all Priests and Christ only as the High Priest.

When we pay tithes now, we pay to Christ not a man.

****ignored henceforth****

1) The payment of tithes predated the temple.
2) The Jewish faith and covenant is not defined by the existence of a temple or otherwise.
3) Even if the Jewish covenant were defined by the temple, nothing stops them from rebuilding the temple to renew the covenant.
4) Neither Christ, nor his apostles collected tithes. Free will giving has always been the bedrock of the Christian faith.

Again, it is embarrassing that the actual civilization from which your tithing was appropriated, the Jews, do not pay tithes. Yet, some black ass niggas appropriated an ancient, alien Jewish custom that has nothing to do with their faith, just to maximize their fleecing of the gullible flock. A real shame. Embarrassing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) The payment of tithes predated the temple.
2) The Jewish faith and covenant is not defined by the existence of a temple or otherwise.
3) Even if the Jewish covenant were defined by the temple, nothing stops them from rebuilding the temple to renew the covenant.
4) Neither Christ, nor his apostles collected tithes. Free will giving has always been the bedrock of the Christian faith.

Again, it is embarrassing that the actual civilization from which your tithing was appropriated, the Jews, do not pay tithes. Yet, some black ass niggas appropriated an ancient, alien Jewish custom that has nothing to do with their faith, just to maximize their fleecing of the gullible flock. A real shame. Embarrassing.
See? I told you that my explanations will be wasted on you. No shaking Sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

This is sadly the disease of the prosperity gospel and modern Pentecostalism. The worship of money and materialism. You think that anybody that is richer than you is better than you. I feel sorry for you for the level of inferiority complex that must ravage you. grin That is why it is so easy to manipulate sheep like you with the prosperity gospel and for people like you, tithing is not even an act of love and charity, but basically an MMM-style investment that you expect to reap from after sowing.

And you still can't get it into your head that nobody cares about you. I would only care when I find out you're one of the tithe scammers. Again, nobody gives a flying fucckk if you pour your money into the lagoon. The scammers from the pulpit who prey on the minds of the gullible and impressionable (many of whom are redeemable from their foolishness) and pervert the teachings of Christianity is all we happen to care about.

Satan has already been using the criminals in the pulpit for his grand designs. Why do you think Nigerians are the evilest scum on the earth despite being the most religiously devout? Why do you think poverty continues to ravage the land despite all the prosperity gospel of your pulpit scammers? You think Swiss or Swedish or Norwegian or Japanese or Singaporean people are wealthy because of how much tithes they pay to scammers from the pulpit? grin
Stop sulking and take L and man up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
read it well sir. It endorses tithe.

Jesus was born a Jew and respected and observed the customs and laws of his society. This doesn't mean endorsement, or that those customs are central to Christian dogma. He was never known to have demanded anyone's tithes and neither did the apostles and early Christians. You are not a Jew and nowhere was it instructed for Christians to pay tithes: something that not even Jews today do. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

See? I told you that my explanations will be wasted on you. No shaking Sha.

Of course "explanations" that make no sense would be wasted on me. What were you expecting before?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Of course "explanations" that make no sense would be wasted on me. What were you expecting before?
Nothing actually. What shd be expected from an empty vessel?

My bad that I wasted my time on you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
charlycharles:

Pls mention one apostle of Christ or any of d disciples of Jesus that paid tithe in d new testament. Christians never paid tithe read d book of acts of d apostles it covers d teachings and d practices of d early church and u will never find tithing. Pls study ur Bible and stop believing pastors. Remember there are three dispensations in d Bible: the patriachs, mosaic and Christian age each come with a different practices and laws. Tithing is never a practice under the Christian age. Or are under Judaism ie d mosaic age? Think about these with clear mindset.

Sir Tithing is a principle that existed before the law. The law only came to regulate it. There are three categories of law of Moses.
1. Moral Laws
2. Ceremonial laws
3. Civil laws

Tithing is under Ceremonial law. Infact all ceremonial laws existed before the law as a principle. So it was not the law that birthed Tithing.

Tithing is 10% or more of your income/gain.

Jesus and the disciples would not have been able to pay Tithe because they never worked for money. The disciples ceased from their jobs to follow Jesus. So get this right.

See the Churches in the new testament never has issue with payment of Tithe. Many of them were Jews. Infact the Churches then were made up of apprx. 70% Jews... so Tithing their income was never an issue... the only problem they had was offering and free will giving. That was why issues like that were addressed. There is no where in the new testament where Christians were told to stop paying Tithes. Tithe itself is a principle and an obligation. God gave you something and want just 10% or more from you... should that be difficult to do. Why are using Pastors issues to justify non - payment of Tithe? If all Pastors starts sleeping with girls out there are we going to stop going to Church to serve God? Lets be guided. Tithe is a must for every Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Adakintroy: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Why shd I be ashamed now?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
Weytin be the bad thing wey I do now?

Hmmm. What did I do that shows I didn't quote the Word with Love?

What are you crying about? I don't get a thing you said here. Make some sense.

Why aren't you talking about what your Native Doctors and Occult Masters do with what you give them? Na our money, abi your money follow dey inside?

Who cursed you? Jehovah said you inherit a curse if you steal from Him. Take it out with Him not pastors.

Now, getaut

Again you are dull if hearing you quote the scripture without knowledge. showoff..again as showoff. Here you are assuming because I oppose your thought or that of men of God am an occult. Exactly what I said. Any one who oppose is demon possesed. Again shame on you. You and your kind will see alots and tax colloectors (ageros) enter the kingdom and you that claim to know the letters will still be out.

Jehovah of the new covenant never said we inherited a curse. You either follow Christ in spirit and truth. Or you follow the laws of the prophets.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
sshyne:

You can't use Mat 23:23 to justify tithing. Read from Mat 23:1 that way you will understand what Jesus was trying to say. He was Scolding the Pharisees (teachers of the law) and not praising them. As at that time the law was practiced and Christianity hasn't started. Jesus never collected tithe because according to the law of Moses he is not qualified to collect it, only the Levites can collect it and Jesus never paid tithe because only farmers pay tithe and he was not a farmer. Tithing was farm produce so why are your pastors laying emphasis on tithing in for of money? I they really wanna follow the law they should stick to farm produce. Please I wanna you too show me a place in the Bible where Jesus was preaching on the benefits of tithes or why we should tithe.

The law as being done away with, including circumcision. If I may ask you, does circumcision as anything to do with being a Christian?

Sir as regards issues like this you have to understand what is called "The Law", the categories and the purpose. There three categories of the law
1. Moral laws
2. Ceremonial laws
3. Civil laws

Each of these laws have their significance. Moral laws were upgraded by Jesus in Matthew 5. Moral Laws do not have pointers. They are not symbolic.
Civil Laws are for the Israelites. Civil laws exist today in our today's countries to moderate our living and business activities.
Ceremonial laws are symbolic. They point to something. Animal Sacrifice, Circumcision, Sabbath etc are all ceremonial laws pointing to the Gospel. See to understand the law you have to study Leviticus and Hebrews. You cant study only Leviticus and say you have known the law. No. You need to read Hebrews. Also you need to read the Epistles to understand the Gospels in the new testament.

Tithing is the only ceremonial law that does not point to anything. All Ceremonial laws existed before the law. That should tell you that they still stand.
Only that now you are working with the original and not the sample again. I can learn hair plaiting/weaving through the use of a doll/dummy as long as it has a head and hair. But after learning and having my own shop I don't need to use a doll again because its a pointer. Its a shadow of the real human beings I will be dealing with in the future. In my shop I just plait and weave the hair of people that comes. Now, has the principle of plaiting or weaving changed even with dealing with real humans? No. The principle remains but the object has changed. So is with Ceremonial Laws. Tithing has no pointer... only principle and it still continues to be what it is. No where in the new testament is written that Christians should not pay tithe. No where. Tithing is a principle and obligation and it must be obeyed. Its a command. Going against it can land one in hell. I am not saying it is what we take Christians to heaven but after Salvation if you dont do it you risk heaven.. just like if you dont evangelize you risk heaven.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
sshyne:

You can't use Mat 23:23 to justify tithing. Read from Mat 23:1 that way you will understand what Jesus was trying to say. He was Scolding the Pharisees (teachers of the law) and not praising them. As at that time the law was practiced and Christianity hasn't started. Jesus never collected tithe because according to the law of Moses he is not qualified to collect it, only the Levites can collect it and Jesus never paid tithe because only farmers pay tithe and he was not a farmer. Tithing was farm produce so why are your pastors laying emphasis on tithing in for of money? I they really wanna follow the law they should stick to farm produce. Please I wanna you too show me a place in the Bible where Jesus was preaching on the benefits of tithes or why we should tithe.

The law as being done away with, including circumcision. If I may ask you, does circumcision as anything to do with being a Christian?

As regards the issue of Circumcision you raised you have to understand that it is under Ceremonial law. All Ceremonial laws existed before the law and they point to something.

Let me tell you Abraham performed Circumcision before the law. Go and read Genesis 17. The circumcision then was a token of covenant assured and effected upon Abraham and his descendants of a promised Messiah. Circumcision is a ceremonial law which is symbolical. It has a pointer. It points to the New Covenant of Sanctification which is the Circumcision of the heart of Believers that Jesus came to die for. Read these Bible References: Deuteronomy 10:16 ; 30:6 ; Ezekiel 44:7 ; Acts 7:51 ; Romans 2:28 ; Colossians 2:11

Animal Sacrifices and co are symbolical and that is why their principle still remain. We dont perform animal sacrifice and burnt offering again because they are pointing to Jesus who will die in the future. Now that Jesus has died on the cross... He has been substituted as the animal and because His own is perfect it was just once and anybody that uses faith to apply the blood of Jesus shed will be saved. So you see the principle never changed but the subject. The principle is without shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. It means atonement is necessary to deal with sin. Abraham, Noah, Abel... all performed sacrifices.

For Tithe, the principle still remains. The mistake you people are making is that you are seeing it as something given by the law to do. No. The law of Moses did not birth Tithing. It only regulated how it should be paid and used. Same with Circumcision. The law came to regulate who to be circumcised.... that is, every Israelite male child. So that is it.
Tithing is a principle of removing a percentage 10% or more of man's income/gain as what belongs to God.

How will a Child of God not pay Tithe even after God has blessed you. It is normal for you as a Christian to give to God what belongs to Him. And get this right you can't nullify the principle of Tithing in the name of Pastors using dubious means to collect money from people. No you cant. There are false pastors and that does not mean we should go against what God himself commanded. There are Pastors today who fake healing / using black power for healing. Should we because of this say there is nothing like divine healing from God again. No.

Sir you have to be guided. We shouldn't allow the devil to rub us of our blessing in name of fighting against fake pastors. We need to understand the Scriptures
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Jesus was born a Jew and respected and observed the customs and laws of his society. This doesn't mean endorsement, or that those customs are central to Christian dogma. He was never known to have demanded anyone's tithes and neither did the apostles and early Christians. You are not a Jew and nowhere was it instructed for Christians to pay tithes: something that not even Jews today do. grin

Sir Tithing is not a Jew thing. Tithing is a Biblical principle.

You have to understand the Jews in relation to the Christians. The Bible is not a physical book it is spiritual. The Jews were carved out as God's pple and they were to spread the Gospel in the future which failed after which God turned to the Gentiles. Christians today are the Spiritual Jews.
And besides Tithing existed before the law as a principle. Abraham and Jacob knew about it. The law only came to regulate it.
If we want to go by your idea of the Jews then we can as well say Jesus only came to die for the Jews.
All the ceremonial laws giving to the Jews still remains today as a principle. See the Bible is not a constitution where the process and "the how" are taught. The Bible is a divine book that teaches the principles of God and "the why". We don't know if Jesus or any of the disciple collected any Tithe but we know that they had a treasury overseen by Judas. And probably some pple came to put into the purse their Tithes...
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by charlycharles(m): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Olumyco:

Sir Tithing is a principle that existed before the law. The law only came to regulate it. There are three categories of law of Moses.
1. Moral Laws
2. Ceremonial laws
3. Civil laws

Tithing is under Ceremonial law. Infact all ceremonial laws existed before the law as a principle. So it was not the law that birthed Tithing.

Tithing is 10% or more of your income/gain.

Jesus and the disciples would not have been able to pay Tithe because they never worked for money. The disciples ceased from their jobs to follow Jesus. So get this right.

See the Churches in the new testament never has issue with payment of Tithe. Many of them were Jews. Infact the Churches then were made up of apprx. 70% Jews... so Tithing their income was never an issue... the only problem they had was offering and free will giving. That was why issues like that were addressed. There is no where in the new testament where Christians were told to stop paying Tithes. Tithe itself is a principle and an obligation. God gave you something and want just 10% or more from you... should that be difficult to do. Why are using Pastors issues to justify non - payment of Tithe? If all Pastors starts sleeping with girls out there are we going to stop going to Church to serve God? Lets be guided. Tithe is a must for every Christian.
Oga show us one apostle that paid tithe. Show us one of d disciples that paid tithe. Show us where d early church taught about tithing. How could d spirit have forgotten to inspire d writer of the book of acts to record anything about if it was one of the activities of the church. For ur information sir every activity of d Church was well recorded in d book of acts of the apostles. It doesn't have to be a problem before it is recommended. Just accept the bitter truth and leave all these things.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by mikebabs101: 6:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

I decided to ignore you because my explanations will be wasted on you. Let me do it anyways.

It's becos their covenant is obsolete. A New covenant with Christ as the Eternal High Priest is on going.

Listen carefully. The Jews can not perform any Priestly duties outside the Temple in the Holy of Holies. According to prophecies the temple was destroyed in 70Ad leaving them without a Temple, making sure the Daily Sacrifices ceases. This prophecy dates back to Daniel.

All their sacrifices were a shadow of Christ as a Sacrificial lamb. Now He has been offered and to keep them from offering anymore sacrifices, Jesus permitted Islam to build a mosque in their Temple site defiling the Holy site.

But, Hebrews 7, 8, and 9 explains and introduces us to a new and a better covenant with Christ as the eternal High Priest and His body, the Church as His Temple.

Hebrew makes us to understand thar, Tithing is a Jesus' Ordinance and Jesus is eternal, that's why He appeared in the person of Melchizedek to Abraham, long before Levite who became a Priest and took Tithes was born.

We Christians are not Jews who must wait for a physical Temple before they can perform their Priestly duties. We are all Priests and Christ only as the High Priest.

When we pay tithes now, we pay to Christ not a man.

****ignored henceforth****
why are you so brainwashed and stupid , the Jews wey get law set no do am again, even if they do its in a different dimension as charities , how does this justify paying your money to one G.O
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by BrokenCock: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Pure rubbish you wrote up there. I am the only member of my extended family who does not believe in your fake God, yet I am the only one they come to disturb when their fake God disappoints them. The problem with most of you is poverty!

Freeze is absolutely correct all the time.
u are scam cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by sharpchap: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2019
i read deuteronomy and God said we should EAT OUR TITHE. who else read it? if that is the case why are pastors asking us for it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by nurusystem(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Freeze is a carnal preacher who interprets the bible like constitution.
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.

Carnal way Abi, when he prove all things, you better stop given pastor s money, help only the needs, not pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by nurusystem(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Shepherd00 post=77077208]
You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost. [/quote
]
God bless freeze the schoolar of the Christian Bible, I love u
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by nurusystem(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2019
God bless freeze the schoolar of the Christian Bible, I love u
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Denikayan: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop.

Fela was holier than all this Pentecostal pastors cos he saw the future and predicted accurately what was to befall Nigeria.

Who is eating the tithe please? God!

If tithe comes with blessing considering the number of churches in the Federation, why hasn't helped us economically? Rather we going deep down the poverty line.

Religion is a tool to enslave. Wake up! Your God demands nothing from you.

And how did you believe in the first place that a man in the Middle East died for your sins in Africa. They sold you into it and now you locked to it. Even those that gave you don't follow the books again but Africa is still locked down to it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
charlycharles:

Oga show us one apostle that paid tithe. Show us one of d disciples that paid tithe. Show us where d early church taught about tithing. How could d spirit have forgotten to inspire d writer of the book of acts to record anything about if it was one of the activities of the church. For ur information sir every activity of d Church was well recorded in d book of acts of the apostles. It doesn't have to be a problem before it is recommended. Just accept the bitter truth and leave all these things.

Pls mention any of the Apostle that you know that was working then.
Many of the Apostle gave their all to the Gospel. Tithe is either 10% or more. You can even put everything if you wish that is 100%. Paul was a Tent Maker... he put all his money into the Gospel and likewise other Apostles. If I receive a Salary this month and I drop everything into the Tithe Box in the Church... do I still need to pay Tithe again? No. I have given all already. The Apostles in the book of Act gave all more like 100% Tithe. They did this because the needed to grow and solidify the Church. And also then things were some how easier then as their basic needs were just food, clothing and shelter unlike now that things are hard and still today some people still put their all as Tithe and Offering I think. So it was easier for them then to put all... to Tithe all. Tithe wasnt an issue to them because they were already putting all their money into the Gospel... They Tithed 100%. There was a Man of God who used to pay 50% as Tithe and God bless him greatly tha he even borrowed his country money.
If every Christian refuses to pay Tithe to the Church how would the Gospel moved forward. Have we guys sat down to ruminate on how the Tithe is spent. Let's forget about false Pastors who mismanage Tithes and Offering... they would be held accountable. But a principle is a principle. A commandment from God cannot be deserted in the name of fake pastors who eats the Tithe.
If you want to pay 100% Tithe go ahead. But for you to say Tithe is not Biblical is wrong. God gave you money and demanded 10% or more, is that too much? God will help us. Freeze who does not know the Bible should not dictate to us. We have our Bible and we should be able to read and understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by sshyne(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Olumyco:

As regards the issue of Circumcision you raised you have to understand that it is under Ceremonial law. All Ceremonial laws existed before the law and they point to something.

Let me tell you Abraham performed Circumcision before the law. Go and read Genesis 17. The circumcision then was a token of covenant assured and effected upon Abraham and his descendants of a promised Messiah. Circumcision is a ceremonial law which is symbolical. It has a pointer. It points to the New Covenant of Sanctification which is the Circumcision of the heart of Believers that Jesus came to die for. Read these Bible References: Deuteronomy 10:16 ; 30:6 ; Ezekiel 44:7 ; Acts 7:51 ; Romans 2:28 ; Colossians 2:11

Animal Sacrifices and co are symbolical and that is why their principle still remain. We dont perform animal sacrifice and burnt offering again because they are pointing to Jesus who will die in the future. Now that Jesus has died on the cross... He has been substituted as the animal and because His own is perfect it was just once and anybody that uses faith to apply the blood of Jesus shed will be saved. So you see the principle never changed but the subject. The principle is without shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. It means atonement is necessary to deal with sin. Abraham, Noah, Abel... all performed sacrifices.

For Tithe, the principle still remains. The mistake you people are making is that you are seeing it as something given by the law to do. No. The law of Moses did not birth Tithing. It only regulated how it should be paid and used. Same with Circumcision. The law came to regulate who to be circumcised.... that is, every Israelite male child. So that is it.
Tithing is a principle of removing a percentage 10% or more of man's income/gain as what belongs to God.

How will a Child of God not pay Tithe even after God has blessed you. It is normal for you as a Christian to give to God what belongs to Him. And get this right you can't nullify the principle of Tithing in the name of Pastors using dubious means to collect money from people. No you cant. There are false pastors and that does not mean we should go against what God himself commanded. There are Pastors today who fake healing / using black power for healing. Should we because of this say there is nothing like divine healing from God again. No.

Sir you have to be guided. We shouldn't allow the devil to rub us of our blessing in name of fighting against fake pastors. We need to understand the Scriptures

Tithe as never being a criteria to be a child of God. Collecting tithes as Christians is fraud. All what you explained is what pastors use in confusing Christians. Tithing is of the law and it's no longer relevant today.

Am tired of this argument. Paul or Peter didn't collect tithe, even Jesus didn't. Then why are you people collecting it on is behalf? No one as shown me where Tithe was paid with money, y'all just assume what you wanna assume because of greed. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a brainwashed fellow to recover.

God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.