Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Permanent Solution For Smelly Vagina (fish Smell) And Vagina Infections - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Permanent Solution For Smelly Vagina (fish Smell) And Vagina Infections (572 Views)

I've Lost My Senses Of Smell And Taste. Help Me. / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Solution For Smelly Vagina (fish Smell) And Vagina Infections by bewitching: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Are you experiencing;
Vagina looseness

Vagina Odour

Itching

Vagina Dryness

Cervical Erosion

Abnormal Discharge

Yeast Infection

Bacterial Vaginosis

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)

fibroid

Endometriosis

Tubal Blockage

Heavy Menstrual Cycles...

and other gynecological diseases?

Clean Point also known as Yoni Detox Pearls will cleanse your Vagina making you achieve optimal Vaginal health.

Yoni Detox Pearls are made from natural ingredients that have been used in traditional Asian medicine for more than 5000 years. They are 100% Organic and Natural Herbs.

The ingredients have been carefully selected as they encourage the proper function of the reproductive organs and prevent the development of more serious gynecological illnesses.

3pcs of Yoni Pearls is equivalent to 1 Cleanse.

1 Cleanse is 5k

You may sometimes need more than 1 Cleanse depending on what exactly you want to treat.

View the images attached to this post to see our Cleanse chart. With the Cleanse chart, you will be able to order correctly.

If after checking the Cleanse Chart, you realize you will be needing more than 1 Cleanse, then increase your quantity to the total number of Cleanse you want to order for.
Re: Permanent Solution For Smelly Vagina (fish Smell) And Vagina Infections by bewitching: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
All natural

Re: Permanent Solution For Smelly Vagina (fish Smell) And Vagina Infections by bewitching: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Reviews

Re: Permanent Solution For Smelly Vagina (fish Smell) And Vagina Infections by bewitching: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
The chart

(1) (Reply)

Can Submission Really Keeps A Man? / Last For More Than 20 Minutes On BED / Best Nigeria Marriage Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.