Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student (39469 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Pretty Rivers Corper Shares Videos Of Herself Playing Drum On Parade Ground(pix) / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by aralc: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
kunmiiii:

Stop being so speculative, you're so certain all she needs is just "a pair of glasses from regular places" because?? undecided

It's very difficult to get. My current glasses I remove them when I want to read because my eyes is better. I have gone to different eye clinic
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by PotatoSalad(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Anonymous29:
Reminds me of my classmate in primary 5. He would strain his eyes to copy notes from the board. Infact one would think he would enter the board.
At a point he was given an eye glasses but he still preferred squeezing his eyes.
His handwriting was phenomenal and of course he was intelligent.
Sounds like someone i know. What's his name?
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by PotatoSalad(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Sadly, there's no fix for this. She can wear big telescopic lens that feels uncomfortable.
There's not been a breakthrough in science and technology to treat this. This is because, it's different on everyone.
It's like tinnitus. No cure because it's there's no particular way to tackle it.
The only cure for albinism is genetic engineering. Wipe it off entirely.
She needs a better school that'll take care of her and classrooms with lesser bright or natural light since they are photophobic.
These people are suffering o. Not just the stigma and discrimination but their way of life.
I'm not a doctor o. Just a science enthusiast. cool
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by brightnonso: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2019
assist her by getting her a medicated glasses depending on her sight( myopic or hyper...)
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by PotatoSalad(m): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2019
brightnonso:
assist her by getting her a medicated glasses depending on her sight( myopic or hyper...)
They don't need glasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Teacher1776(m): 4:31am On Mar 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Something about albino girls is that when they mature their theater of dreams is always very soft and very pink. In fact I love albino girls. My current wife is an albino and I love her everyday.
Which one is "current wife?"
or are you still nursing the idea of another "future wife"?
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Anonymous29: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Sounds like someone i know. What's his name?

Joseph...
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by PotatoSalad(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Anonymous29:

Joseph...
Ok the guy I know is Ifeanyi. I think that's his name or something like that. That's a long, long time ago
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by LordScent(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
aralc:
I can relate to this. I am an albino. I suffered during my primary school, secondary school and university. I was the best student I'm chemistry but I never saw the board till u left the school. I studied mathematics I always sit on the ground in class, people laugh at me but I came out with 2.2. I am sure if I had good eye sight I would have made 1st class if not 2.1. I pass attitude text but never called back after the oral interview. We did not choose our path to be an albino but the world is unfair to us. I am currently in an IT department at my current job and am very valuable. People wonder how I do it. My advice for albinos is to study harder. I know it's difficult but we should try. I have gone to different eye clinic but haven't gotten a suitable lens.

Kudos

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Cromagnon: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
ucsquare:
Long lost relative of Kevin Debruyne..

But come to think of it, which kind of school is this? no desk to write on, even the chairs are not enough for the pupils..How then do you expect one to learn from such an environment...

I weep for this country..

*spits*
who your weep epp
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by ucsquare(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cromagnon:
who your weep epp

you never can tell,it might help ur next generation cos as for your own generation there's no longer hope for you.... You are doomed.
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Cromagnon: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2019
ucsquare:

you never can tell,it might help ur next generation cos as for your own generation there's no longer hope for you.... You are doomed.
didn't work for our fathers
Didn't work for our grandfather'
Not working for us. And that's the same strategy you choose. Genius
Re: Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student by Promise47(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Something about albino girls is that when they mature their theater of dreams is always very soft and very pink. In fact I love albino girls. My current wife is an albino and I love her everyday.
abi bros u be man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.