Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,381 members, 7,937,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered (80040 Views)

See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered / Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Alezy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Stanweezy:
After reality show, the female folks turns to millionaire and celeb while their male counterpart goes back to their normal life unless he's the winner. Life is hard for the males, now I know why BOBRISKY left us
grin ur last sentence killed me. Its true though

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by mungoparks: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Twoclans:
Good one Tony, there is nothing like a genuine struggle
like seriously your dp is like gush shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by dreyton(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
E get sense pass blackface, he did the right thing by moving on with his life [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

Why are you lying, Ahn Ahn. How can you work in Bank and earn 40k? Is she a cleaner in the bank.

How dare you accuse me of lying huh? A babe says to all that she earn 40k and u r here saying I'm lying. Are u her employer?
Mtchewwwww
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Busted. You're using female moniker and 'f' label, but here you're talking about your girlfriend. If you like change the narrative and say that's how ladies refer to their female friends.
Bigtt76 is another. Just wondering if guys are really falling for these daylight scams on Nairaland.

Ogbeni o nbe. U just dey jump...
I can't remember being a transgender. I take God beg u, I'm a lady OK? I've gat boobs and pussy not dick. These are what proved that I am a girl when I was born and I'm still a lady till date. Those who I've spoken to me on phone knows that.
I would have called you names but I won't! Christ lives in me, the old man is dead...

And again, I refer to my female friends as girlfriend. I don't know of where u from, but where I'm from, our friends are referred to as boyfriend and girlfriend OK? No strings attached... I'm straight and not gay.

Lastly I'm not a scammer. I'm a proud food seller... Those who know know...

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Dbarrzx: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
I think this is a marketing stuff for uber that aside no shame in legitimate cash making
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tyche:

Community Bank ABI?

Which one be community bank again?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Badonasty(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian lady who ordered for taxi online was surprised when she saw the picture and name of the driver, former big brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony.

The lady who was excited when he picked her up shared a photo with him and posted on Twitter. She wrote;

"I ordered for a ride and guess who I saw as the driver ex Bbnaija housemate Thintalltony, I don't even want to believe this until he arrives

He's the one!!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/lady-surprised-to-see-thintalltony-as-the-driver-for-the-taxi-she-ordered.html

if na efe be Uber driver na that one be news...TTT na just regular guy
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by varyo: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
God bless your hustle.You are wise and the Lord will bless the works of your hands.

Not all this fake insta house mates.The lord will meet you.You will bring encouragement to the hopeless.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by TheAlchemist: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Seun360:
His 5.0 ratings indicates that he just joined the hustle. As an uber/bolts driver, you can conveniently save 50k/weekly provided you own the car.

What you can average weekly is 30 to 35k.. anything above that then you must be blessed with an athletic DNA plus a God fearing and Competent mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by julioralph(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Some Nigerians use style wicked sha... Why the bother

The guy is simply trying to earn something for himself and his kids.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Joystark(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:
TTT is not above to be Uber driver!! Nothing special here.

Na for this same Lagos I saw my Neighbour selling Omo Osun herbal cleanser for oshodi but he claimed to be a medical doctor.

Lol... Man!!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by pacespot(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
at least he is self employed, any business that you can do that can fetch you 120k monthly is better than being an employee to someone and earning 200k. what is the point of owning a private car that cannot contribute to your earnings?

this makes me remember those days when my father used to hustle with his car during weekend, the effect was tremendous on family finances. people have to find a second stream of income in this economy.

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by soothsayer2: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Legitimate earnings...
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
I pray you won't see any tribulation that would made you beg your enemy to be their personal drycleaner

If you don't kill poverty, with no time poverty will murder you

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by pinkygurl(f): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian lady who ordered for taxi online was surprised when she saw the picture and name of the driver, former big brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony.

The lady who was excited when he picked her up shared a photo with him and posted on Twitter. She wrote;

"I ordered for a ride and guess who I saw as the driver ex Bbnaija housemate Thintalltony, I don't even want to believe this until he arrives

He's the one!!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/lady-surprised-to-see-thintalltony-as-the-driver-for-the-taxi-she-ordered.html

grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
this girl 4 make huge money from this thing if she be blogger fa
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Teejay13(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guy man gaz hustle for survival..
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Just2endowed2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
sleeknick:

Your friend is a bloody liar! 50k weekly? Na robot dey drive am? Na water the engine dey use? Na stone the motor be?

Omó this na federal lie. Them suppose arrest you and your neighbor

LOL bros take an easy
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
wow...l am amazed
but the guy for no brag,that time wey they evict am,say him go make more than 25m within months,he for just close him month waka.

But its still OK,he will get there as far as God dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Daviddson(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Ogbeni o nbe. U just dey jump...
I can't remember being a transgender. I take God beg u, I'm a lady OK? I've gat boobs and pussy not dick. These are what proved that I am a girl when I was born and I'm still a lady till date. Those who I've spoken to me on phone knows that.
I would have called you names but I won't! Christ lives in me, the old man is dead...

And again, I refer to my female friends as girlfriend. I don't know of where u from, but where I'm from, our friends are referred to as boyfriend and girlfriend OK? No strings attached... I'm straight and not gay.

Lastly I'm not a scammer. I'm a proud food seller... Those who know know...
Sorry for my earlier comment then. Didn't intend to intentionally paint you in a bad light. Regards.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Ohraykon: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Stanweezy:
After reality show, the female folks turns to millionaire and celeb while their male counterpart goes back to their normal life unless he's the winner. Life is hard for the males, now I know why BOBRISKY left us
i am telling u our African brodas are enjoying undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
This guy TTT has further earned my respect. No food for a lazy Manadon you want him to go robbing ?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Sorry for my earlier comment then. Didn't intend to intentionally paint you in a bad light. Regards.

Apology accepted...
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by oglalasioux(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=Stanweezy post=77069503]After reality show, the female folks turns to millionaire and celeb while their male counterpart goes back to their normal life unless he's the winner. Life is hard for the males, now I know why BOBRISKY left us[/quote]

Chai!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

How dare you accuse me of lying huh? A babe says to all that she earn 40k and u r here saying I'm lying. Are u her employer?
Mtchewwwww

She dey lie for you. She no wan make you chop for her salary.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by sweetgala(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

cool down no driver will give anyone 50k for UBER a week , it used to be 40k but the rate is now 30k

120k a week is still a lot of money for what it is. Given the minimum wage in the country is 30k as is. How many people who work in an office take home more than 200k a month
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

She dey lie for you. She no wan make you chop for her salary.

Smile. It's well...
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Saltoflife: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2019
After reading tons of comments

All I can say is.

It is well.

But Bobirisky your own no well o..na ditch
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Smile. It's well...

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by wasuka14(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Chai

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Insectkiller: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Nice one TTT..
We love you..

All the best brother.. you are d real man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.