Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians (32379 Views)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by muntimabissa: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Watch Children of hate cursed with toxic bitterness try and redicule this initiative without reading its policy document or understanding it's terms and conditions.

While they see no good in the FG, intelligent people are investing and cashing out on FG bonds, and Treasury bills. Correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xisnin:
Scam 101.
Put your money in the scheme at your own risk.
All Buhari need to seize any contributors money is to declare them "corrupt".

Don't mind Buhari, declaring all Nigeria saints "corrupt" since 15th century.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by bionixs: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Watch Children of hate cursed with toxic bitterness try and redicule this initiative without reading its policy document or understanding it's terms and conditions.

While they see no good in the FG, intelligent people are investing and cashing out on FG bonds, and Treasury bills.

the issue is that you don't have job. If not that your parents still feed ,clothe you and without kobo of your own,I would have asked you to put your money first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by ogawisdom(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nonsense the man just wants to give his people something
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by bluefilm: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sai Baba.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
And the government thinks I will plunge my money into this scheme?
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by iammo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
bionixs:
the issue is that you don't have job. If not that your parents still feed ,clothe you and without kobo of your own,I would have asked you to put your money first.

Typical hate filled response of a fustrated person, I honestly pray to Almighty God to ease the pain causing this great hate and bitterness and may Almighty God make your source of income not difficult or fustrate your feeding means Amen.

Now a little education, pension fund is managed by the private sector and only regulated by the FG, and before you can be lisenced to manage people's pension fund you have to have a certain capital just like banks.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by TemmyT002(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
How does it work exactly?
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Mystick: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rexomania1111:

No individual has the authority to access funds in the RSA account except the contributor. The CPS is a well defined scheme. Please take note and ask if you don't know or better still, check online
Story. Didn't this government borrowed from the pension fund scheme? In fact that borrowed money was just stealing the money in a coded way.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
APC gathering funds for 2023 election
which fund APC gather for 2019 election,
as i always said that seun should scream underage from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by godwinony(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
So that someone will later steal the accumulated billions of naira.. angry
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Springforth: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Civil servants are stil wailing all over the country now the fraud called pension is extending to private sectors. time will tell
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
I can tell you this is not what the country need right now
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
bionixs:
the civil servant that are enjoying the Scheme are not from Nigeria,
let me tell you one secret,
buhari as a man of integrity, always fulfill his words and plan,
pdp never paid pension for 16yrs, but buhari is doing that till date,
ask any civil servant if things are like before , when pdp always steal pension Scheme fund

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Gsteve01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lemme see it

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Springforth: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rexomania1111:

No individual has the authority to access funds in the RSA account except the contributor. The CPS is a well defined scheme. Please take note and ask if you don't know or better still, check online

If the govt fails to remit its own contributory part, what will your pension account read. Here, pension plans are reading N0.0 even after deductions for 5 years.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Donwyz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Good development, Baba mean well for Nigeria but those cabals around him are d problem
Blessed be the womb that bore you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by biglizzy: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bubu for life

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by desiredhome: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Good development, Baba mean well for Nigeria but those cabals around him are d problem

Not just the cabals, even ordinary Nigerian if given the opportunity has the mentally of defrauding the system

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by GreenArrow2: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

I pity whosoever puts his money in anything pertaining Nigerian government

Pity yourself first Oga... Okay, your name is Ebuka, you are cursed with bitterness. I understand you now. Carry on.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by abbeyty(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Put you money there at your own risk. These people cant be trusted
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Bonjoro: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
EntreSalary:
See them..... If the government no do anything, na wahala but if government decided to do something, Naija people will still complain. Are Nigerians cursed?

They are mostly iPods and pdp simpatisers, they are in deep sifia pain.
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by Angel223: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by ajimo54(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mystick:
No details. Pension fund that the government will later dip their leprous fingers into.

I can assure all of you on nairaland that this is for good. Since Government cannot dip hand in ur money in the bank likewise this one. It is to cater for artisans in their old age. It multiplies unlike in bank dat doesn't yield much. This is practised in Ghana, Kenya and India. Todayis in Nigeria. To God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by hokafor(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
I doubt any sensible person will risk that.the civil servants are yet to receive their pensions. You are talking about self-employed
Re: Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
I'M BEGINNING TO LOVE BUHARI MORE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Reps Reject N27,000 Approved For Nigerian Workers / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.