Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) (790 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by EzegeNG: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is very barbaric! But on a second thought, why will someone descend to the level of stealing recharge cards.

A 17 years old Ghanaian boy is supposedly in pains, after receiving the beating of his life for stealing.

According to reports, the boy was nabbed by some men, for stealing mtn recharge cards from a woman's shop.

The boy before he was handed over to the appropriate authorities, received the beating of his life including a dangerous kick on his head, like a football from one of the men.

Watch the graphic video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-kicks-thief-like-a-football-for-stealing-recharge-cards-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by EzegeNG: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
cry

Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
That is what he was taught while growing up..!

1 Like

Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thieves don do him strong thing before

1 Like

Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by EzegeNG: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
cry
Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Though I didn't watch the video, I find it hard to sympathize with thieves these days.

1 Like

Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by EzegeNG: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
dominique:
Though I didn't watch the video, I find it hard to sympathize with thieves these days.

I swear.. Nobody has any excuse to steal..
Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by EzegeNG: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Omoh see headache undecided
Re: See How A Thief Was Treated After He Was Caught Stealing Recharge Cards (Photos) by EzegeNG: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mum Rips Off Son’s Penis, Beheads Him Because He Looks Like His Dad / Police Arrested 70 Year Old Man Who Raped 5 Year Old Girl In Imo State(photos) / Imam Discovers He Married A Man After Two Weeks Of Being Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.