Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student (35627 Views)

Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by Charmwilliams45(f): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
How does those things listed affects d learning process..dis country haff tire me�
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by TemmyT002(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
They will follow the rule for 3 to 6 months and then continue their usual
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
lezz:

While some of the rules are okay, others are way too repressive. The university environment should be conducive and encourage varying expressions and lifestyles without promoting indiscipline.

Asking female students to wear skirts at knee length is okay but asking students not to wear glasses or T-shirts to express their political views is just laughable in a university.

Nowhere is authority more abused than in black Africa.

Can you hear my high-heels kiss

Don't loud it, I missed you
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by sacx: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Disregard disregard! If I don't see a letter headed paper bearing the school's name and signed by the Dean of student affairs, I ain't believing this. There were some standing rules, but not of this order and were not exactly followed to the letter. My UNIBEN not a secondary school. Shekinah
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by frozen70(f): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
They should just go naked and use green leaves to cover sensitive areas, it's more natural than this secondary school dress code

Even missionary seminary schools don't have such dress rules
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by lezz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guest007:

Can you hear my high-heels kiss

Don't loud it, I missed you
Ya, it haunts still.
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
lezz:
Ya, it haunts still.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by lezz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Guest007:

kiss kiss kiss
Hey you. Where in the world have you been?
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by Ajibaba101(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student by tck2000(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / JAMB Reacts To 'snake Swallowing N36 Million' Report / 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.