Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Open Invitation To Young Graduates As Tech Canvassers In Lagos (50K Salary) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Invitation To Young Graduates As Tech Canvassers In Lagos (50K Salary) (409 Views)

Open Invitation To Young Graduates Who Have Interest In Cars (b.sc/hnd) In Lagos / I Will Offer Anyone Who Get Me Good Job In Lagos 50k. / How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Invitation To Young Graduates As Tech Canvassers In Lagos (50K Salary) by gitto(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2019

VACANCY
– Tech Canvassers

Are you a young and confident graduate with good selling skills?

Are you very conversant with Lagos knowing where you can makes sales and earn a good commission?

Do you have sound communication skills and charisma to convince people to purchase an APP on the streets of Lagos?

If your answer is YES to the questions above, pls do come to our office for an interview tomorrow.

Details are as follows:-

DATE – Friday, 29th March 2019.
VENUE – ROVEDANA LTD, 3rd Floor, No 256 Murtala Muhammed Expressway, (By AP Club Bus Stop), Yaba, Lagos.
TIME – 9AM.

Please do come in with an updated copy of your CV and be smartly dressed. Ask for Mr. Kelvin when you arrive.

BASIC SALARY is N50, 000 monthly plus transport allowances and commission on sales.

THIS IS PURELY A SALES JOB AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMFORTABLE WITH DIRECT SALES.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Ahni 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Social Media Officer Needed / 24x7online Blog Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.