Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA (17782 Views)

Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by joshchisimdi: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kbrule's mum was battling cancer, as revealed by the former housemate in a new episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion show aired today.

Kbrule's mum was battling cancer and according to the reality show star, he dropped out from school, came on the show hoping to win so he could take care of his Mum. He further revealed that Khloe bringing his mum into a quarrel they had on the reality show, did hurt him bad. He further disclosed that the show helped him calm down. According to him he tend to be impulsive even with a good motive, but now he decides to let go of things if its not going to matter in 5 years.

Recall that after the Big Brother Naija 2018 ex-housemate was disqualified alongside Khloe on the show, he revealed that he cannot date Khloe. He also said that he’s sad to  have disgraced his mother and his fans.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/kbrules-mum-was-battling-cancer-that-was-why-he-came-for-bbnaija/

1 Share

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by stephleena(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
I was impressed, how he spoke well .I hope he finally clears his name .
I love how he shoved Dee one, one side..

19 Likes

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by itspzpics(m): 4:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Like seriously?
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by ClassyBela: 4:34am On Mar 29, 2019
angry

Lady Stripped N*ked While Fighting With Rival In Public >> See 18+ Photos Here

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Phygo(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2019
This Illuminati show...

In fact, End time show

1 Like

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Praisesongz: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Oh my god
Bbnaija again?
Una no Dey taya?

7 Likes

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Mariangeles(f): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2019
I don't believe he went to the show just so he could win the money for his mum's treatment.

What were the odds that he was going to get picked, go into the show, and eventually win for him to risk it all and drop out of school ??

He did it for himself...for fame .

7 Likes

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by GANAYAD: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Haha op let's rest now

1 Like

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by judey1992(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2019
this script no dey finish?
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Auxtin85(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2019
That scarecrow will never hide herself. Ugly girls usually think they are too beautiful so for that they wanna show themselves

1 Like

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by partnerbizz4: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2019
The level of diseases in modern world is alarming..

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Satan66(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2019
I can't take the words of an afonja seriously.
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Asapdenny: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Was battling cancer, is she now cured? I hope so o, this guy went a great length just to take care of his mom. Kudos to him.
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by oxfordblue: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2019
that's sad! he speaks well

1 Like

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by yinkeys(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Phygo:
This Illuminati show...

Infant, End time show
Thought I was the only one

1 Like

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by DBossNG(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Bewiseedet(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2019
na fine dude shaa but I fine pass am.
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Asapdenny: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2019
By the way wetin this guy dey chop way im body come fresh like this
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by yuanexchanger: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2019
God mercy
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by kenzysmith: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2019
And u get mind dey laugh anyhow like mumu 4 the house u even dey chase girls and getting drunk i non know who carry this dodo whey dey call himself warri boy go the house . The guy ajjebutter too strong abeg na craze people full warri make them enter ekpan,sapele,igbudu or okere make dem no try am carry person like kbrule go there again o
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by CuddleBear(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Why are the fåggots on this thread drolling.
He's straight suckers
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Praisesongz: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2019
CuddleBear:
who forced you to comment?
abeg Dey your lane o no go do pass yourself u hear?
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by CuddleBear(f): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Praisesongz:
Oh my god Bbnaija again? Una no Dey taya?
who forced you to comment?
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Martinez39(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Phygo:
This Illuminati show...

Infant, End time show
"in fact" not "infant." End time grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Yuceeluv(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin buh its true na bros. Don't even open the thread if you don't like the news.

Praisesongz:
abeg Dey your lane o no go do pass yourself u hear?
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Praisesongz: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin buh its true na bros. Don't even open the thread if you don't like the news.

hanty I repeat Dey ur lane abeg
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Phygo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
"in fact" not "infant." End time grammar.

Well done sir,

Use grammar go buy jet.
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Martinez39(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Phygo:

Well done sir,

Use grammar go buy jet.
Everything is all about money. This is how foolish people think. Can't you just take simple correction like every intelligent man does? I am sure you are one of those fools who, instead of admitting their error, starts insulting people's "brokenness" when they floor you in a debate.

1 Like

Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
but they used to date before the show. what a fake show
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by logon599: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
H
Re: Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA by Phygo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Everything is all about money. This is how foolish people think. Can't you just take simple correction like every intelligent man does? I am you are one of those fools who, instead of admitting their error, starts insulting people's "brokenness" when they floor you in a debate.

No vex sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty Powers encourages Regina Daniels, says her mother cares about her future / Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh / 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.