Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (45158 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by BluntBoy(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Whether it solved the problem is besides the point for asking people to give up their land will never solve the problem either but it shows the world that government exist to uphold justice and not criminality. A man takes your property and you are advised by the security to let him have it so you can stay alive otherwise that tacitly support the criminal.

OK, that is enough to know your motive. Nothing sincere ever comes out of you people. It is all just motivated by hate.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Josephshola: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
excel101:
You mean he should start 404 business?
lol that one good
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by bizhop01: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Am happy God is not like Akpabio

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by michoim(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Those so called men of God are more deceptive than the ancient serpent. ..believe them at your peril
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by sogodihno: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2019
dokie:

He thought AK is Lagos where one man can decide for a whole state.

yet that Lagos is 6 times beta than the AK despite the huge allocation. u are senseless. what bring Lagos to this matter?
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Modarun(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Celomosa:
Thanks for that.Most people just talk without looking at the the real truth behind a statement.Were there herdsmen/ famers attacks before be president Buhari assumed office,What and who was responsible for the attack?

always posting poo. what truth?. Back then the killings was on both sides of the divide, it was not a one sided event. The Villagers were able to defend, always protecting and also launching reprasals when attacked unlike now that the security forces have joined forces with The herdsmen. Go and look up the events then. Fulani herds men were even scared of traveling through these villages out of fear but now they strow in and out cos they have back up.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by skales67(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:
You knew the perception your people have for APC yet you deviated.. You have allowed vultures to lead you to your political golgotha .
The same set of vultures that were clapping and rejoicing that you would deliver the entire SS are no where to be found simply because you lost the election and above all you have lost your people as well..
See the name the name they have given you in your state "Herdsman terrorist" "Christian killer" Keep moving around with that tag till you come back to your senses.
I doubt if Buhari has a package for you because you don't belong to people he loves.

See how APC is treating Orji Uzo Kalu who worked morning and night for Buhari's victory, Is it you that didn't win any election that Buhari and APC will give attention ?
If you are wailing with the intention of replacing Udoma Udo as a minister from Akwaibom state, then the movie is going to be very interesting.

That's why I am pitying yorubas who think power will be handed over to Osibanjo in 2023. The fulanis are for themselves only and no one else especially someone like Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by RoyalUc(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2019
dokie:

He thought AK is Lagos where one man can decide for a whole state.

Didn't that same one man decide for a whole state when he made Udom Gov. against all odds?
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by justdare007(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Orji Uzo Kalu has been in the reps before. Reps is part of the NASS. He's not a new lawmaker. He only changed chamber.
Meanwhile, that ranking nonsense is not constitutional
But you should understand that House of Representative and Senate though both National Assembly but it's difference.
Senate is difference from House of Representative...
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Gsteve01(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2019
So summarily, wetin con happen
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by ushafe(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2019
You want to toll the line of Amechi by accusing men of God, OK equally be ready to fade away like him, goodbye.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Mrexcell(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2019
yepapa0005:
The Senator representing Akwa Ibom north-west, Godswill Akpabio, has revealed that some clergymen in Akwa Ibom State called him a herdsman after he defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Akpabio dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in August 2018, to join the ruling party.

In an article titled ‘The Lies and Liars of the Election’, the former Governor of the state revealed how the men of God turned against him following the decision.

“I am happy that God is not like some of His priests.

“Ever since I decamped to APC, they have been praying against me and they have joined in peddling the lies about me. Very well known Church prelates and Bishops that dined with me for 8 years while I was governor, despite my benevolence to them and their families joined the fray calling me killer herdsman for joining APC.

“But some of these men of God were in this same Country in 2012 when the farmers/herdsmen clashes claimed the lives of over 1000 people in the Benue/Plateau/Mambilla axis. At that time, a Christian was the President but was not accused of being a killer of Christians. The farmers/herdsmen clashes predate Nigeria’s Independence.

“The clashes have occurred under various leadership. Yet the “men of God” have been unconscionable in accusing the current President of masterminding genocide against Christians because he is a Muslim. I am happy that God does not condemn a man based on one man’s testimony, but He sees the heart and judges our motives and intentions. Whether one is a Christian or Muslim, we all worship the same God WHO will at the appointed time judge us from our deeds in words and actions,” Akpabio wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/03/28/men-god-told-dumped-pdp-apc-akpabio/amp/

Akpabio should just shut the f.... K up every reasonable person knows quite well that buhari and the apc are to be blamed for allowing innocent christains farmers in the middle belt to be massacred mercilessly by the fulaniherdsmen. This massacres can't be tolerated in any country here in africa or elsewhere if the govt in power are not conspirators.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by chuzfridam: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Richardonald:
that is the reason why u lose to PDP

What is the reason why Saraki lost to APC? Dont be parochial in thinking
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by ridbell01(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Many of the pastors are beggars in disgust
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by DonMekino(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2019
las las who can stop God's will??
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by eodavids(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

Ok but Akapbio has done well to Akwa ibom I thought they would show him unrelenting love not minding any political parties. I saw Akapbio as APC in road to SS but he failed. But he will defect back to PDP if he is not given Ministerial appointment..

My Dear, you know south-south is yet to get real benefit from this APC-led federal government. Therefore, it wasn't funny to Akwaibomites when Akpabio was boasting to deliver the state to Buhari/APC.

Put yourself in the shoes of Akwa Ibom people, you will understand.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Ofonimeussoh(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2019
He wants to trend like Sen. Dino,buh its not his calling...
Go and rest in your house for the next four years.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by freshdude99(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Same thing you did to obong victor attah, same karma hit you! Ntoor
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Jamesmola: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Akpabio needs to appologies to the good people of Akwa Ibom, so that he can be reabsorb back home.. Just want make common sense

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Enjoy ur defeat in peace. Put a stop to ur cheap attention seeking articles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Benjaminbassey1(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2019
excel101:
You mean he should start 404 business?
hahaha, u no go kill me with laugh.. grin grin
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Salvationboy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
RoyalUc:
I'm a witness to this truth Sen. Godswill and I must confess I am ashamed of these same men of God that use to preach and praise you anytime you gather them
so this men of God should not say the truth because senator Godswill in the past gave them gift. Thankgod they stand by the truth not minding the gift he gave them in the past.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Owologbo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
CoachOore:
You guys should see the truth and historical evidence in what he said!
Instead of acting as an ignorant.
please, tell me something. so, no fulani herdsmen was arrested during Jonathan tenure? up till now, I'm yet to read/hear/c any fulani herdsmen being arrested under this government (which alone speaks volumes).
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Sensenan: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Akpabio park well joor. Don't blame anybody for letting you know that you messed up big time. If there's a worse name, you deserve it bros. I can now understand that you don't even understand the magnitude of pain you caused your people (which includes those pastors you talked about), the day you made that fatal movement to APC.
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by odedele: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Beauty & Class in one Body!
DM,WhatsApp 08083765057

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by otegabenson: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Herdsman Akpabio please come back home,the GREAT PDP is willing to forgive you
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by RoyalUc(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Salvationboy:
so this men of God should not say the truth because senator Godswill in the past gave them gift. Thankgod they stand by the truth not minding the gift he gave them in the past.

Do you want to know the truth? These men of God are no where near the truth!
Akpabio was the first Gov. to bring the church to govt and govt to the church. Not even Udom has done half what Akpabio did for both the church and the state.
I remember how I used to be angry with these MoG for always praising and preaching Akpabio instead of Christ. Then he was Godsent. He made his greatest enemies by installing Udom against all odds.
Today, those same MoG not only demonize him but hold prayer sessions against him. Why? Because he joined APC, a party that wants to islamize Nigeria.
Edo has been apc, Lagos has been apc, Imo was apc, yet these states, which are far more developed and churchy haven't been islamized and sold to the Fulani.
The same man who used to give them millions and receives blessings and praises in return, had become a devil for decamping to app.
Atiku, Saraki and Co were in PDP, moved to apc, and just moved again to PDP, and yet, are celebrated by people like you but Akpabio is the bad guy!
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Naijalastson:

Pls if i may ask... How is APC treating Orji Uzo Kalu? Because I do not understand what you are trying to say...
For your information, Orji Uzo Kalu will be in Senate for the first time and according to the constitution, first term senators are not given any post...
Which constitution Abeg are you quoting because is definitely not Nigerians
Hello.....
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by IITTA50: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
And so? Attention seeker. Join the like of saraki in division 2 coz u guys already religate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.