Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,283 members, 7,920,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau (437 Views)

Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church / Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by Ritzy10(f): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Popular Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, has given her reasons for attending the church of a controversial pastor, Alph Lukau, who performed a viral resurrection hoax in February.

The actress who appeared in a viral video which surfaced online on Thursday weeping as she got a prophecy from the controversial man of God explained that she had done so for her aunt who is a wheelchair bound and bedridden cancer patient.

She said;
“Good morning Glam FAMILY.........I try to be calm about everything and anything especially when Negativity screams out so loud. I don't try to Calm the Storm,but will only Calm my mind and the Storm will Pass..though i owe no one any explanation as regards to my personal heavenly race but I feel like addressing THIS wild fire�

I Travelled to see my mum as usual and she told me how she came across the youtube channel of AMI church and that she's been following them ever since because of what God is doing in the church through Pastor Alphalukau. So my mum wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister(My aunt)who is a cancer patient,wheelchair bound and is bedridden. Due to Mum's age,I didn't want her making that long journey from Spain to South Africa so I requested for my aunt's pictures and promised her that I would visit the church so I can stand in for her as a point of contact. That was how i visited AMI on the Sunday, 16th of October 2018,last year. Go on youtube and see for yourselves. Please Nigerians,Is anything wrong in seeking the face of God or standing in the gap for my sick aunty? How Gullible can people be?Why fabricate stories?

Meanwhile how much do you think I will be paid to do the unimaginable? God forbid�
Whoever said that..May they be visited with the same bitter pill to swallow IJN. Amen�
Thank you Lord for all the blessings.
#NoShameInGOD#ITrustInGod#GodIsMyRock#NoRegrets#ProudOfGod#ProudtosayIT�”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/oge-okoye-give-reasons-for-visiting-church-of-resurrection-pastor-lukau/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by itspzpics(m): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by Rosay15(f): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Ehn ehn, I thought as much d picture is not recent cus I don see am once on this site sometime last yr but our bloggers sha sha go dey carry old news anyhow... bloggers always fear God now and stop joking with people feelings.
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by SmellingAnus(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Don't mind those foolish people criticizing you ... If I were you, I will even go back there again so that they can go mad again when they see or hear about your latest visit...
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by jullidee2006: 5:25am On Mar 29, 2019
noted
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by GavelSlam: 5:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Point of contact indeed.
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by GistmoreNG: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2019
cool
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Okoo
Ooko okkk
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by CAPSLOCKED: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2019
NO EXCUSES.

YOU WENT THERE FOR THE SAME REASON MOST AFRICANS FLOCK TO CHURCHES.

BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL GUILLIBE, AND ALWAYS NEEDING SOME SORTS OF FORGIVENESS FROM SINS THAT'LL BE COMMITTED THE NEXT HOUR, AND BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS IN NEED OF "BREAK THROUGHS" AND SCRIPTED MIRACLES THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED OUTSIDE THE CHURCHES IN A MONITORED ENVIRONMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by Elmojiid(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2019
na small reason or na big reason make we kwn(idi nla abi idi kekere)
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by chiommy123(f): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2019
People always taking panadol for someone else's headache
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by Elmojiid(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2019
na big reason or na small reason make we knw (idi nla abi idi kekere)
Re: Oge Okoye Give Reasons For Visiting Church Of ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Lukau by lalasticlala(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2019

(1)

Cossy Orjiakor Vs Tonto Dikeh: Cossy Drags In 'he/she' Bobrisky! / Richard Nnadi Celebrates Mother's Day In A Beautiful Way / A Celebrity Chef’s X-rated Chicken Recipe Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.