Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,748 members, 7,948,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) (37201 Views)

Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Elslim: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2019
This one don sign out
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by teflonaire: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Maybe the soldier found out he’s sleeping with the wife.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Bojack(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2019
He could have shot himself after killing his boss
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by justy15: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigeria soldiers should learn to give same treatment to officers that sold out to boko boyz because this unending war against boko haram is as a result of compromise by officers
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2019
those standing bz the side of the dead officer look kinda happy. Strange world.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm...... he must receive tips..... I can bet my life he will now he getting a whole lot of tips for the rest of his life..... tips from bayonet.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2019
eddyslim:
Chisooos. Nigga are you for real?
I'm sure he didn't did anything to him
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by eddyslim(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure he didn't did anything to him
lol
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2019
sad
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2019
In Africa we recruit insane people into the security services and arm them with weapons.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Normal thing .that is army for you ,if our junior army are doing this to senior officers in Nigeria them.will be nothing like book haram .
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Creampro: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Everywhere in Africa just looks the same.

Development mindset is rare.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Restroom: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
He who kills by the die, must die the sword
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just for tips?
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by lagdmark(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
decatalyst:
Bribery and corruption is a cankerworm in Africa's developmental strides.

Imagine the he-goat killing his superior officer because the posting he got had not tips!
Mumu what do you call other continents where a mankilled 50 people at a time.

Africa is really the dark continent!
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Always remember, after the gragra,there will be time for reckoning.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Jby3289: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
How I wish this happened in Nigeria because all the senior call themselves officer are so wicked GOD will surely Diled with them all
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by paradiseimma(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
lols
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin cheesy grin
id4sho:
HORRIBLE BOSS, I guess RIP.
grin.Nah like thid una dey fail
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by czar2k16(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! Look at the number of bullets in the second pictures. This isn't accidental discharge, this is intentional discharge.

My thoughts exactly !!!!
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin I can shoot my boss also walahi

i feel his pain

Werey, just resign! Na by force?
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
teflonaire:
Maybe the soldier found out he’s sleeping with the wife.

So what?
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Rollitout: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
The idiot fired several bullets not even one, well bosses could provoc and annoy you sometimes just because they feel they are the boss then will command and use you anyhow
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by Rollitout: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
solomonfixed535:
Read below

Goodluck to you, you have found a good source of income, you may continue with it don't just invite anybody
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
this is why....all who have GOD ALMIGHTY watching their back are always safe to live long!

when you have a gun always at your back...your life is shortlived....it is a matter of choice!

if u believe it like....if u don't believe share
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by SjMbula(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin I can shoot my boss also walahi
i feel his pain
kai yamiri want to go and shoot Nnamdi kalu ba
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
SjMbula:
kai yamiri want to go and shoot Nnamdi kalu ba
i mean my abooki buzu boss
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by UKBobo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
I used to walk through those barracks on my way to aberdeen....no wahala. E go pass
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) by orisa37: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Somebody killed him like the Jews did to Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.