Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,428 members, 7,908,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians (41902 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by Mutemenot(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
This na old news na.
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by UKBobo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amazing news. Make them hustle every church in that place and send them back to MMA. Nigerians must all stay in that place with the cretins they voted.
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by Originalsly: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ayoswit:

Ordinary noise wen we dey tolerate for here all our lives na im dem take arrest our people. undecided

You kill me with your ordinary noise grin

I'm almost sure they were warned...but......

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by fabre4: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Good news. They should be charged for disorderly conduct and should not be allowed to export their indiscipline abroad. Why shout and disturb your neighbors when you pray ? Is God deaf ?

But it's okay to use horn speaker to disturb people sleeping by 4:30 am
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by semyman: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Good riddance to nuisance

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
fabre4:

But it's okay to use horn speaker to disturb people sleeping by 4:30 am

No it isn't

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by Aaronsrod: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
The God of Elisha will destroy this Malaysians!

We are bringing them the Word of God.

They who do not believe shall be humbled.
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by haweezee: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
undecidedok ooooo!
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by oldman112(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Alaska90:

So Malaysians are now OYINBO PEOPLE abi?....no wonder we are still where we are in Africa
anywhere better than here is oyibo.
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
donbachi:
For real...nigeria is indeed God's own country.
Abia state that is God's own state and America-God's own country..not nigeria plz

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by Talknochip(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truefaith:
Nigeria should export good things to other countries.

Hinduism cleverly wrapped in the name of Christianity should not be one of them.

The Malaysians have enough Hindus in their country.

Members of the RCCG should read their Bibles and turn from witchcraft.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/08/20/pastor-enock-adeboye-reveals-his-miracle-wooden-stick/

I opened your link and i read many of the articles there. I must say the are thoughts provoking. One was about the 'word of faith'. I want u to please explain the difference between what the preachers of the 'word of faith' of today are preaching and the Ministry of Prophet Elijah especially how he locked the heavens for three years. Thank you
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by Angel223: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by kokoboy4life(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Nigeria should do the world a big favour - stop having children! go into extermination cause we are useless to the world and to ourselves.

Thank you for this, the only thing Nigerians are good at is reproduction of children and practice of religion extremism. A country with directionless leaders and zombie followers

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Arrest them all...
Lubbish people.
Na so dem go dey breach public peace.
I don't know why other governors never start to dey copy El Rufai of Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by ishawlar: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na for only nigeria dey do all this kind thing noise every
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by DJInfluence: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
dem carry dia noise go abroad. I no surprise if dey even put speakers outside. be like the God dem dey serve is deaf or why all the shouting and noise making in guise of worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by BeansAndBread(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truefaith:
Nigeria should export good things to other countries.

Hinduism cleverly wrapped in the name of Christianity should not be one of them.

The Malaysians have enough Hindus in their country.

Members of the RCCG should read their Bibles and turn from witchcraft.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/08/20/pastor-enock-adeboye-reveals-his-miracle-wooden-stick/

Malaysia is an Islamic country, tho there are more Hindus than Christians there.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by ogbonti: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
GavelSlam:
They went to make noise there?

Yes, after making noise in praise worship, Igbos, will start selling Dr ugs, while Afonjaas, will start wire wire and love scam... who do Nigerians think they are deceiving ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by mastermaestro(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truefaith:
What 'gospel' is the RCCG preaching in Malaysia?

Of course the 'gospel' of greed, covetousness and avarice,

Of saying it and 'claiming' it, even if it is not the will of God,

Of commanding God,

And speaking incantations and calling it 'tongues',

Of total disregard to the words of God in the Bible.

Satan has never been able to evolve a worse 'gospel'.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/07/01/enoch-adeboye-the-fortune-teller/

It is impossible that you are mentally balanced.
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by badman007(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oscar my guy
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by lightwind(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
DLuciano:
then what is your gain? whether you like it or not we will serve God, the Father of Our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ, If e pains you, hug that transformer. ewu!
shame on you, you want him to die because you want to serve your God, shame on you once again
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
ednut1:
i'm stupid and I should be ignored.
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by frozen70(f): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
They must have gone there for refuge Having violated immigration laws
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Pointguardusa post=77104761][/quote]get a life
Re: Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians by DLuciano: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2019
lightwind:
shame on you, you want him to die because you want to serve your God, shame on you once again
die how? You did not even read through, your comment is off point, coke sniffer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same / Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.