Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Biggest Fear Is Not Being Alive To Take Care Of My Kids - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Biggest Fear Is Not Being Alive To Take Care Of My Kids - Mercy Johnson (378 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Biggest Fear Is Driving Beside Container Trucks In Lagos / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Fear Is Not Being Alive To Take Care Of My Kids - Mercy Johnson by Ikeboboafri: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Mercy Johnson who couldn't wait for mother's day, shared beautiful photos with her kids as she disclosed that her biggest fear is not being alive to take care of her kids. The who shared beautiful photos with her kids; Purity, Henry and Angel all in black trainers, also prayed that mothers live to enjoy their children in good health and prosperity with God as the Center of it all.

Mercy Johnson who revealed her biggest fear of not being alive to take care of her kids, wrote as she shared the beautiful photos; 

“My biggest fear in life? It would be “Not being alive to take care of and watch over my kids” Happy Mothers day Friends and may we be alive to watch them grow into Great personalities, may we enjoy our children in good health and prosperity with God as the Center of it all… Because it’s almost Mothers day and I can’t wait plus Henry keeps saying Happy mothers day mummy since last weekTGIF”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/my-biggest-fear-is-not-being-alive-to-take-care-of-my-kids-mercy-johnson/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Not Being Alive To Take Care Of My Kids - Mercy Johnson by GistMore: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Reacts After Being Once Help Yahoo Boys To Edit Some Documents / Popular Facebook Comedian Backslashed Over A Skit About Jesus / You Are Beautiful No Matter What –bolanle Olukanni Tell Women To Love Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.