Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Sad: Man Shares How He Had Sex At Age 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad: Man Shares How He Had Sex At Age 7 (316 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Man Shares How He Had Sex At Age 7 by nwafada123(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
A certain man on Facebook has taken to his page to share his sad sexual experience at the age of 7. He wrote:

“MY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE"

I got introduced to sex at about 7years old by our house maid. Looking back now, she must have been inher late teens or early twenties then.I had gone to my dad’s house for the holidays (we weren’t living together) and they had this house help hired by my stepmom.The memory of how and when it actually started fails me. It happened repeatedly and she would threaten tokill me if I told anyone. Somehow, I believed her and I couldn’t tell anyone, but I remember that I would cry whenever I was to be left alone with her at home.......

Continue reading here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/03/29/sad-man-shares-how-he-had-sex-at-age-7/

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of May / Her True Life Story Will Melt Your Heart But Make You Happy At The End / June Babies Should Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.