Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp (72989 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey / Funke Akindele Clears Rubbish On The Streets As She Begins Her 14 Days Community / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Zombiekiller010: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
NYSC is a scam

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Kasali226(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amagite:
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2018, Anita Ukah has started the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

Anita who is currently in Enugu state orientation camp, shared the above photo from her Swearing In ceremony today, March 29th.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/mbgn-2018-anita-ukah-begins-her-nysc.html

Have you come to my place to see girls ?
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by UtaliEgo1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Village fowl! OP where's the beauty
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by nwakibie3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
She is ugly...the most tall girl in Nigeria is better than the most beautiful. Because we Nigeria fine ladies association no gree say she is the most beautiful. Lols

most ugly girl in nigeria spotted grin grin
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by efembaba(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
The most beautiful girl does not have to be literally the most beautiful girl in the country. It's the girl that is bold enough to come out, smart enough to answer correctly questions asked her(I suppose they do ask them aptitude questions) and strong enough to beat other contestants.. The most beautiful girl in the literal sense may have little or nothing upstairs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by nicepoker101(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
Thing thing is supposed to be most beautiful undecided
shame the devil for once. Post your image let's compare grin
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by squarelead(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
She is beautiful, but may not be the finest in Nigeria. She is pretty in her own way. Still my type sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Satan66(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
nicepoker101:
shame the devil for once. Post your image let's compare grin
Who is this pig undecided
Do you look any better than tinbu
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Duckworthed: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
She no even get breast.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Iyamar(f): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

That is why you cant upload yur pics.Ugly thing. Fine girls usually upload their pics on any social media whenever such opportunity arise, as that is the only pride of a girl when she no really get anything upstairs.And I'm sure the girl in question, even tho she's ugly and I'll spit mere seeing her, you're no match for her
I fine pass ur sisters...hahahahahah
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Iyamar(f): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
ybalogs:
Wallahi she is fine. No dey beef abeg.
I hear u sir
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by laosy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Make up na bastard!
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by PrinceFola(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
My baby mama fine pass this one I swear.....
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by masterpiecer(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...every criterion...

English teacher thanks
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by edward1106(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
She is ugly...the most tall girl in Nigeria is better than the most beautiful. Because we Nigeria fine ladies association no gree say she is the most beautiful. Lols

Is facial and body possession your only criteria for judging beauty?
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Forreellinc: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by nicepoker101(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:

Who is this pig undecided
Do you look any better than tinbu
hiding behind you keyboard to insult someone. I know people like you runs and hide whenever they see their secondary school classmates. grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Patrotism: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

Better put most favored among the contestants.
Most beautiful no way!!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by BiafraIsFree: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why wasting her time in a worthless nycs Fulani jihadist camps?
Nigeria is the only place where Fulani illiterate certificateless are ruling educated ones.

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by chibestjerry(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
Jealousism wont kill you one day

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by bizhop01: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na this one where dey resemble man with slippers breast be most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
Beauty pageant organizers they are all scammer.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by poshbrave(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
she try....like i love her simplicity even though she is nit to beautiful but she try

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Billyanger(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just hope say she pay OP for all these hype grin
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Iyamar(f): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibestjerry:

Jealousism wont kill you one day
Abi oooo....but that is the fact. Bliv it or not
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Adolfdassler11(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Let me look at her face again b4 i comment?
shocked cool cool shocked
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by BankyGee(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
A girl in my class is more beautiful than this one. Walahi Talahi.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by ofiko123(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is she really the most beautiful girl in Nigeria??
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Freddonance(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who is that GrammarNazi1 correcting people's grammar here?
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by RealBadBoy: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
bizhop01:
Na this one where dey resemble man with slippers breast be most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
Beauty pageant organizers they are all scammer.

Lmao
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by frowland(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
buygala:
grin

She can't even win most Beautiful Girl in that Enugu NYSC Camp smiley

If she then makes the mistake of stepping into Enugu town, she will hide her face in shame...

One time when I visited Enugu, I almost died of neck pain...see as fine girls plenty everywhere....

She is cute sha....Tho nothing spectacular

Can someone really die of neck pain? Just asking as I want to enter Enugu this weekend.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by alert01(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

I fine pass ur sisters...hahahahahah

Okay dear

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.