Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nursing Home / Home Based Care - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Home / Home Based Care (794 Views)

What Is Preventing The Adoption Of A Value-based Care Model For Metal Health ? / Lagos Plans Home-based Care For Management Of Asymptomatic COVID-19 Cases / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Home / Home Based Care by Neeuage(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Let me assume that you have an elderly and dependent parent. You are not living in Nigeria or perhaps you live here but you are working. You might consider a Nursing home to enable you cope with other pressing demands and your daily routine.

However, have you considered the psychological effect on your parent, research has shown that some elderly people get depressed and as a result lack improvement health-wise from the day 1 they get to the Nursing Home. In this part of the world, it is believed that Parents took care of you when you were young, so you should take care of them when they become older.

It is based on this critical background that Nuage Care Services is established. Care givers are trained with the City & Guilds Curriculum to live with frail loved parents so as to support and keep them lively.

The elderly people enjoy the company of family member and relatives much more better than any other place.

When you need a Care-giver, you could contact a representative of Nuage of +2348147242897

Re: Nursing Home / Home Based Care by Simon884: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thank you for writing about such a wonderful and interesting service. There really is a problem that old people experience discomfort and stress from the fact that they live apart from their family. I think many will find your service very useful and necessary.
Re: Nursing Home / Home Based Care by Octopus3000: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yes, I must agree with you, this is a very useful and good service for old people who do not want to move to a nursing home while they need constant support and help that the family cannot constantly provide and such a service will really help. But I would still like to find a very good senior house, no one has such a place in mind?
Re: Nursing Home / Home Based Care by sophiearnold42: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yes, I agree with you that not all old people are ready to move to the old people's home and live in it. Often old people experience stress and the lack of their family. It has a bad effect on their health, but I think that more often the problem is not in old people, but in nursing home. Not all nursing homes provide quality and good conditions for old people. More often they do not have enough workers and because of this, workers have to overwork, which is why the workers are stressed and they do not treat old people very well. I think high quality and good service like senior care Minneapolis can provide old people with the necessary attention and service so that they do not experience stress. There are a lot of elderly people in this wonderful place and they often gather for games or just conversations, so there will be no loneliness and stress.
Re: Nursing Home / Home Based Care by benjaminnash56: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2020
sophiearnold42:
Yes, I agree with you that not all old people are ready to move to the old people's home and live in it. Often old people experience stress and the lack of their family. It has a bad effect on their health, but I think that more often the problem is not in old people, but in nursing home. Not all nursing homes provide quality and good conditions for old people. More often they do not have enough workers and because of this, workers have to overwork, which is why the workers are stressed and they do not treat old people very well. I think high quality and good service like senior care Minneapolis can provide old people with the necessary attention and service so that they do not experience stress. There are a lot of elderly people in this wonderful place and they often gather for games or just conversations, so there will be no loneliness and stress.
I was looking for something similar for a long time. Thank you very much!

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Lagos Record 18 New Coronavirus Cases And Three More Deaths / Ebonyi State Records First Case Of COVID-19. / The Types Of Vegetables That You Need To Eat To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.