Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri (13318 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Cletus77(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
AnanseK:

The Presidential election was even better organized than the governors election.

People urging Atiku to proceed with the court case simply want more of his money.

Atiku a sore loser has much to learn from Bindow and others.

And the Adamawa change of government has nothing to do with PDP.
The people just wanted Bindow out.
Better organized??

Ok.. thanks for quoting me
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

Stay there..and keep ur dinner

Nah...ya mum's pvssy is the menu menu
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Cletus77(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Nah...ya mum's pvssy is the menu menu

You won't get a reply I promise u

Except you want another money to top up ur dinner
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

You won't get a reply I promise u

Except you want another money to top up ur dinner

But that was a reply nah. E pain am!

Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Clickairtravels: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
how much
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Cletus77(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

But that was a reply nah. E pain am!
You were expecting me to exchange words with you and roll in the mud like a pig with you?

Again Pls use that money and get dinner..or u want a top??
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

You were expecting me to exchange words with you and roll in the mud like a pig with you?

Again Pls use that money and get dinner..or u want a top??

"No reply" = singular yet you have dropped a few.

Just admit i made you cry, i am a merciful King cool

Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Cletus77(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

"No reply" = singular yet you have dropped a few.

Just admit i made you cry, i am a merciful King cool
I don't have to clarify anything to you...

Drop ur account number
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cletus77:

I don't have to clarify anything to you...

Drop ur account number

Lol. Love those tears baby grin
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by BiafraIsFree: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
And stupid Nigerians are calling terrorist president Buhari "integrity". Buhari is integrity in killing and using Fulani jihadist in judiciary to looting of innocence IPOB family members and political opponents.
OMG1:
The only APC governor that allowed free and fair election in his state. No violence was recorded in Adamawa during the election. And now, he gracioulsy accepted defeat even as a sitting governor.

Gov Bindow is a hero of democracy.
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Mdtoba(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Donmedra:
so PDP should concede defeat in kano where over 5 people died because of APC rigging?

Or plateau or Kaduna where APC manipulated their way? Or do you want wike to concede to an unknown party?
I tire o if PDP wins no problem but if should APC win they rigged the election
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Cletus77(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. Love those tears baby grin

Last chance
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by garfield1: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Op,you are funny oh.congratulating one over his victory doesn't mean that he wont go to the tribunal oh
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by ChrisAb1: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing.

Cant wait for Mr. Buhari to concede to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar soon.
wakeup from dream and faze reality
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by ogbonti: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
teebaxy:
First APC incumbent Governor to concede defeat to an opposition ... Is God not wonderful Buhari should ensure he compensate all this losers with a political appointments oh ... Especially that crying Akpabio

As if Buhari''s election victory is safe from annulment
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Kennydoc(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Where is senatordave1? He still believes APC will win Adamawa. He was even boasting they will use MRDD to cancel the election so that APC can Kanorize the rerun. grin grin grin.
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by Kennydoc(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
garfield1:
Op,you are funny oh.congratulating one over his victory doesn't mean that he wont go to the tribunal oh

Did you notice the parts of the governor's statement in bold:

In view of the outcome and declaration of the results by INEC, I wish to congratulate the Governor-Elect Rt. Hon. Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri over his election as the incoming Governor of Adamawa State and wish him successful tenure, ” he said.

Bindow expressed committment to democratic norms that would help strengthened democratic practice in the state and country as a whole.

"As a democrat, I cherish democratic norms and values, as it is practised in the civilised world,” he said.

Meanwhile Fintiri has called on fellow contestants to offer their services to his administration in order to move the state forward.

At a press conference to mark his victory, he assured the people of Adamawa that he would respect their mandate and be accountable to them at all times

Will he wish Fintiri a successful tenure if he plans to challenge the outcome in court?

Will he still challenge the outcome in court after saying he will respect the people's mandate?
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by searchlight: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2019
AnanseK:

The Presidential election was even better organized than the governors election.

People urging Atiku to proceed with the court case simply want more of his money.

Atiku a sore loser has much to learn from Bindow and others.

And the Adamawa change of government has nothing to do with PDP.
The people just wanted Bindow out.
any raining doubt you are a zombie? if the people wanted Bindow out and not PDP and her candidate then why didn't they vote other candidates? were there no other contestants besides Bindow and Fintiri?
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by ebenholer2(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2019
The greatest mistake of Bindow is failing to realize that Turaki Adamawa Atiku has a strong influence in Adamawa polity.
Re: No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri by adetem(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Bindow tigba kadara. wait for another 4 years again. with Atiku in pdp, fintiri will used 8 years.
that's if fintiri keep doing good and his people will.... The state people wise o, ones u treath them bad they vote another person nothing like APC or PDP o... One thing I love Adamawa state, you can't see the fighting because of politics or any politician... No election violence they still keep the history.... Not like my people rivers state, Oyo state and co

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) / Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.