Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,123 members, 7,890,759 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media (777 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by queenblog(f): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
A wife has called out a lady who has been dating her husband and even boldly professes love for him on Facebook.

The side chick, named Precious John, shared a photo of herself with Gift Uzor's husband. She called the married man her "future man" and said he loves her as much as she loves him.

In anger, the man's wife replied to the post, calling out her rival. She called her a public dog and accused her of hanging out with her husband and the father of her four kids.

But Precious wasn't repentant and she boasted in another post that she's hanging out with another woman's husband. She then shared a photo of her in bed with a man's hand in sight and claimed the hand belongs to the married man.

"Chilling with another woman's husband. As you can C his hand there. He's fun to be with..." She wrote:

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/wife-calls-out-side-chick-who-was.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by queenblog(f): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2019

Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by Headlesschicken(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
undecided The chick looks like a good whistle blower,d type that blows d whole whistle clean... I guess d hubby likes sending his whistle down to d mechanic workshop very often....
Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Feature man?

Who featured you in this movie Lmao
Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by anochuko01(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
the LCM in this expression is the man. so he is the public dog
Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by Oluromantic: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
This girl is probably new in the game. How can u be posting a married man's pic blushing over him. Single guy sef that its not sure that the relnshp won't lead anywhere, u shdnt snap such with him let alone a married one.

My old friend used to say something whenever we're abt to write exams in sch. He says..." Expo is for intelligent students, not for dullards" ..its very true cus it takes smartness to do what's wrong aright else, you'll be caught.
Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by Oblivionsmiles: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Feature kor characteristics ni grin

[/i]Wanna buy a gift and you don't know what to get, why not contact me today let me blow your mind with amazing ideas and packages[i]
Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by dollytino4real(f): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
dat hand bango looks like wat I know
Re: Wife Calls Out Side Chick Who Was Boldly Flaunting Her Husband On Social Media by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) / Today Is International Kissing Day: Amazing Kissing Moments / (WWE) Wedding Smack Down Party (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.